剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Serena. Steven.
瑟琳娜 史蒂文
It is such a pleasure to have you here tonight.
很高兴今晚你能来捧场
Welcome. And I'm so glad that Sage is in the show.
欢迎 我很高兴塞吉能来走秀
She's gonna be beautiful.
她一定会惊艳四座的
Can't wait.
我已经等不及了
Oh. Look, I see, uh, Anderson Cooper over there.
哦 看啊 我看到安德森·库珀在那
Excuse me. I should go congratulate him
抱歉 我得过去祝贺他一下
on his old news becoming new news...
他的旧闻现在变成了新闻...
if that makes sense.
如果可以这么说的话
Let me show you your seat.
我带你去你的位置吧
Okay, well, I need a good view if I'm going to applaud.
好 我得坐在视野好的位置才能热烈鼓掌
Why isn't there a seat for Steven here?
为什么没有史蒂文的座位
Serena, this is prime fashion real estate.
瑟琳娜 这是顶级时装走秀场
I had to save all the best seats for journalists
我得把最好的座位留给记者们
and influencers, not do-gooding dads,
跟有影响力的人 而不是某个好爸爸
but not to worry. Steven has a very nice seat
你不用担心 史蒂文的位置也不错
behind you in the third row right there.
在你后面的第三排
No, that is so disrespectful.
不行 这太不尊重人了
Do you even care that we're here?
你有把我们俩当回事吗
Well, of course I care.
我当然在乎
You are so transparent, blair.
我太了解你了 布莱尔
You couldn't have a seat for my boyfriend next to me
你不能为我的男朋友预留一个位置
because you had to save it for one of your indentured minions.
不过是因为需要为你的宠臣省着
Well, th-that's not true.
不 不是那样的
Why even bother to make a deal with me
既然你已经有了一个为你
to have me fake-clap when you've already got one of your slaves
宣传颂扬新系列的奴隶写手
writing a fake story about how wonderful your line is?
为何还要费事地找我交易呢
For your information,
你好像没搞清状况
I'm a very real "Women's wear daily" reporter.
我是一个真正的《女装日刊》记者
Yes, Nelly Yuki, a very real reporter
当然 内丽·尤琪 一个真正的记者
who happens to look incredibly gorgeous tonight
今晚的你无比华丽
and who I am thrilled to have sitting in the front row.
能有你光临前排让我受宠若惊
And... I haven't the slightest clue
而且 我根本搞不懂
what fake deal Serena is referring to.
瑟琳娜说的交易是什么
Nobody likes a fashion counterfeit.
时尚半点掺不得假
You're right. I would never be caught dead wearing a knockoff,
说的对 我绝不会因为穿A货而出洋相
and if tonight really is about honesty,
而如果今晚真是诚实之夜
then maybe I will sit next to Nelly,
那我会挨着内丽坐
and I will give her all of my genuine opinions.
并给她提供我所有真实的观点
That's right. Serena.
没错 瑟琳娜
All your true, nice opinions.
你所有真实的 好的观点
Nobody likes a Debbie Downer or a Serena sabotage.
谁都不喜欢黛比·唐纳或者瑟琳娜式把戏
I'm sorry that I didn't let you read it first.
非常抱歉没先让你看过
That would've been the honest thing to do.
那才是我应该做的
And I'm sorry that you had to find out about Ivy
我很抱歉你会从别处知道我和艾薇的事
from someone other than me. But...
而不是由我亲口告知 但是
We're together now,
我们现在面对面
And, uh, admittedly, it's--it's getting serious.
而且 坦白说 我们是认真的
W--dad, she-- she's a known con artist.
我 爸 她 她是个行骗高手
She swindled Lily and her entire family.
她诈骗过莉莉和她的整个家庭
And, you may remember from my article,
而且 你大概还记得我写的文章
she tried to have sex with me
她想要和我上♥床♥
and asked me to call her "Serena."
还要我叫她"瑟琳娜"
Dan, you're my son,
丹 你是我的儿子
and we have to find a way to put this behind us.
我们需要想办法把那些事抛之脑后
But... when it comes to Ivy, you're way out of line.
但 说到艾薇 你就有点太过分了
I'm an adult,
我是成年人
and you need to respect my decision to be with her.
你必须尊重我和她交往的决定
Being with her is the adult decision?
和她交往是成年人的决定
Throughout my entire life,
在我这一生中
you have portrayed yourself as the moral compass,
你一直把自己塑造成道德楷模的形象
the guy who always does the right thing.
你从来只会做正确的事情
According to Rufus Humphrey,
对于鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞来说
there's no road like the high road.
正直就是最重要的
Yes, I believe in doing the right thing.
是的 我觉得人应该做正确的选择
So can't you see what you're doing with your life?
那你难道看不清为自己的人生做了怎样的选择吗
Your whole thing is a lie.
你所有的坚持就是个谎言
At least I wrote the truth,
我至少写出了真♥相♥
And the truth, which, by the way,
顺便一提 而真♥相♥是不会
is a defense against a libel, so you've got no case.
被定为诽谤的 所以你们没法告我
Case? I don't want a case.
告 我没打算告你
I just wanna have a real conversation with my son,
我只是想跟我儿子好好谈谈
So let me know if you see him around.
如果你看见他请告诉我
I will.
我会的
I gotta go.
我该走了
That didn't sound like it went very well.
听起来谈话不太顺利
Did you leak news that I was threatening to sue my son?
你是不是放出风声说我要起诉我儿子
I am definitely the luckiest guy in Manhattan.
我显然是曼哈顿最幸运的人
I look okay?
我看起来还好吧
You look amazing.
棒极了
And if I spend any more time back here staring at you,
如果我再多看你几眼的话
that robe's gonna end up crumpled up in the corner.
这条长裙就会被我扔到角落里去了
So... I'm just gonna wish you luck and take my seat.
所以 只能祝你好运然后回我的座位了
Can it end up crumpled in the corner later?
不如等结束后把它丢到角落去吧
Absolutely.
当然
You know, this looks nice on you,
你穿这个很好看
but I think I have something Serena might like even better.
但我有让瑟琳娜更喜欢的衣服
Come with me.
跟我来
Erica Winograd!
艾丽卡·维诺格兰
It's great seeing one of my advertisers out on the town.
很高兴能在这遇到我的广♥告♥商
Likewise, Nate.
彼此彼此 内特
Listen, I wanted to thank you for choosing
谢谢你选择这周
to advertise with us at "The spectator" this week.
在"观察家派对"上刊登广♥告♥
It's been a real pleasure doing business with you and your team.
和你的团队合作非常愉快
We were very excited about Dan Humphrey's inaugural serial.
我们很看好丹·汉弗瑞的新连载
we knew it would draw a lot of eyeballs.
我们知道这会引起极大关注
And it has, and I know Dan's piece next week will garner
事实也如此 我相信下周的连载
even more attention.
会再创新高
You should definitely think about buying up some more space
你真该考虑下周
for that one as well.
扩大版面
We did, Nate, in "Vanity fair."
我已经做了 内特 在"名利场"
Wait. I'm--I'm sorry. What?
等等 不好意思 什么
Dan's serial is continuing in "Vanity fair."
丹将会在《名利场》持续连载
Yeah, I thought "The spectator" was just a onetime occurrence,
我以为《观察家》不过是开个头
which is too bad for me
这让我很吃亏
because Graydon is charging ten times as much as you did
因为格雷顿开出的广♥告♥版面
for ad space.
费用是你的十倍
I'm sorry, Erica. I-I have to go right now.
不好意思 艾丽卡 我 我得走了
And different.
与众不同
You know, it could work.
这是一种方法
She pulls it off.
她圆♥满♥完成了
H-have you guys lost your minds?
你们疯了吗
This isn't fashion forward or provocative or couture.
这不是超前时尚 前卫 或高级定制
It--it's exploitation, and it's embarrassing.
这是推销 而且让人尴尬
Okay, Alexa, it's your turn.
好了 亚历克莎 该你了
Show must go on.
秀还要继续
No one cares about one person's silly opinion.
不会有人在意某个傻瓜的观点的
So strut!
高视阔步地走
Yep, I'm out of here.
是的 我要离开
There's no way in hell I'm going out there.
我绝不会从这里走出去
Oh. Don't go.
别走
It's B's Party,
这是B的派对
and she'll cry if she wants to,
如果她愿意就能随时哭出来
'cause looks like this birthday suit
因为看起来这个裸体秀
isn't exactly cause for celebration.
没能带来惊喜
I only did it because I wanted to protect you.
我这么做是因为我想保护你
No one ever stands up for you.
没有人为你说话
I thought if I...
我想如果我...
threatened a lawsuit on "Gossip girl,"
在《八卦天后》上放出诉讼威胁
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表