剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You wanna come?
你要一起来吗
I would, but I have an appointment uptown.
我想去 但我在城外和人有约
Okay.
好吧
Shouldn't you be with the FBI,
你怎么没在联邦调查局协助调查
having Bart arrested for illegal oil trading?
把非法石油交易的巴特逮捕起来
They need evidence first.
他们得先找到证据
the Sheikh was the only guy who had any,
谢赫是唯一知道内情的人
and he's loyal to his dad.
但他对自己的父亲很忠心
Bart's been too careful
巴特一直小心谨慎
to leave any trace of the transactions on the books.
没在交易记录中留下蛛丝马迹
I mean, it's pretty easy to fake numbers.
想假造账目再容易不过了
You speaking from personal experience?
切身感受吗
I'm referring to your father.
我说的是你父亲
Right. I mean, he got caught,
是啊 他是被抓了
but a lot of people do a little creative accounting
但很多人为了暂渡难关也在账目上
to get past a rough patch and never do.
动了点手脚 之后金盆洗手
I'm sure every hedge fund manager behind bars
我相信每位进监狱的对冲基金经理
is telling himself the same thing.
也会有同样的想法
All I'm saying is that
我想说的是
Bart had to keep track of his finances somewhere.
我们一定能找到资金的蛛丝马迹
If it wasn't in his business accounts,
如果不在公♥司♥账目里
it was in his personal ones.
一定就在他私人账户中
You're right.
你说得对
And hopefully, with Lily's help, we'll be able to get them.
希望在莉莉的帮助下我能找到
Did you instigate a formal dress code at "The Spectator"?
你是下了让《观察家》员工都穿正装的规定吗
I gotta drop it off at the cleaners
在今晚带塞吉去沙龙舞会前
before I take Sage to cotillion tonight.
我要去洗衣店把它洗好
Right.I hope your third time coming out is finally a charm.
好吧 祝你第三次沙龙舞会是真命所在
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Hey,Chuck.
恰克你好
Bye, Chuck.
恰克再见
No, just go ahead and help yourself.
别开口 吃喝请自便
Don't even mention what you're doing here or, you know...
别告诉我你的来意 否则
I need a male's perspective on Steven.
是史蒂文的事 我需要男生的意见
He's barely spoken to me all week,
他都一周没怎么跟我说话了
and then I don't even think he was gonna tell me about cotillion
之后要不是塞吉偶然提起 我想他也不会
until Sage accidentally mentioned it.
想带我去沙龙舞会
I...
我
Has she said anything?
她说什么了吗
Her dad doesn't normally come up
我们一般不怎么
in most of our conversations.
聊他父亲的事
Could the weirdness be that
会不会是因为在你上小学时
Steven hooked up with your mom in a dungeon
史蒂文和你妈妈在地窖的风流事
when you were in grade school?
让他觉得有点尴尬
No. Once he actually remembered that that happened,
不 当他记起来当时的事
it wasn't weird at all.
就没觉得不自在了
He got over it really quickly. The awkwardness started after.
他很快就不纠结了 我说的是在那事之后
And I don't--I don't know how I'm supposed to fix the problem
如果我连哪里出了问题都不知道
if I don't even know what the problem is.
又何谈解决方法呢
See, this is where my female advice skills fall short.
我真不知该给你什么建议
Most of my exes would just steal my phone
我的前女友们只会翻我手♥机♥
or go through all my e-mails.
查我邮件
That was a joke.
我是说笑的
I know.
我知道
Lily. There you are.
莉莉 可找到你了
Charles, what are you doing here?
查尔斯 你怎么在这里
Bart left specific instructions with Vanya
巴特明确指示瓦尼亚
not to let me into the apartment,
不允许我进公♥寓♥
But he did let slip that you were shopping on Madison.
但他不小心告诉我你在麦迪逊购物
I should get home.
我该回家了
Lily, please, I need your help.
莉莉 求你了 我需要你的帮助
Last time I tried to help you,
上一次我想要帮你
you manipulated me against your father.
你却把我当枪使去对抗你父亲
Bart asked me not to speak with you
如果你执意离间我们夫妻
until you stop attacking our relationship.
巴特就不让我和你说话
You could get me the proof.
你可以帮我找到证据
Don't you wanna know the real reason he faked his death?
你不想知道他诈死的真实原因吗
Look, I'm sorry, Charles.
查尔斯 我很遗憾
I hope you make peace with your father soon
我希望你能尽快和你父亲和好
so we can be a family again.
我们还是一家人
Maybe I can help instead.
也许我能帮你
Did someone order a wedding cake?
有人订了结婚蛋糕吗
If you're talking about my dress,
如果你说的是我的礼服
Tom used vintage lace from Paris.
汤姆喜欢用巴黎的复古花边
Vintage as in "old" and "used"
"复古"意味着老旧和二手
Lucky for you, I have the hottest new line
你很幸运 我的最新系列
to save your sartorial debut.
保证让你初次亮相 艳惊全场
Why would you want me anywhere near your clothes
我在T台上搞砸了你的服装秀
after I left them on the runway at your fashion show?
你怎么还会愿意让我穿你的衣服
Like it or not, your stunt branded me a provocateur,
不管你喜欢以否 别人以为你的行为是我教唆的
so I'm embracing it.
我是为了不担虚名
The words I read were "distasteful" and "majorly sluttish."
我看到评价你的词是"毫无品味"和"极端放荡"
Semantics.
无稽之谈
Now I know you love to make a statement,
看来你很喜欢咬文嚼字啊
so drop the prom poof and let's go.
丢掉这件垃圾 我们走吧
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
I make a statement in whatever I wear,
我穿的衣服代表我的形象
and tonight, it won't be Waldorf.
今晚 我的形象绝不会是霍道夫
Serena?
瑟琳娜
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I just needed to write some e-mails,
我想要发封邮件
so I was gonna borrow your dad's computer,
就想借用下你父亲的电脑
but then I decided that I should use mine from home.
但后来我决定还是回家用自己的吧
Must be some pretty thrilling correspondence.
这封信肯定很激动人心
No. No,
不 不是
I am just so excited for you and your cotillion tonight.
我只是为你今晚参加沙龙舞会感到兴奋
I'll see you there.
到时候见
They say a diamond is forever,
人们说钻石代表永恒
or maybe never.
也许可能是永不
It just depends on who finds it first.
得看是谁先发现了它
Why would I want the help of a con artist
我为什么要求助一个
and a probable sociopath?
骗子演员加愤青
I'm neither of those things,
这两者我都不是
and even if I were, we have a mutual interest in this case.
就算你说得对 但在这件事上我们利益一致
What are your interests specifically?
你到底想得到什么
To get Lily to leave me alone.
让莉莉别再纠缠我
May I suggest you stop following her around in cabs?
那你就别坐着出租车跟踪她了
I was trying to find dirt.
我想要发掘丑闻
I figured, you know, if I caused trouble in her relationship,
如果我给她家里制♥造♥麻烦
she'd stay out of mine.
她就无暇顾我了
While I can't deny my desire for marital discord,
虽然我不否认想要离间他们
I won't hurt Lily.
但我不会伤害莉莉
You don't have to.
你不用那么做
All you have to do to get your
只要你跟她聊聊
daddy's panties in a bunch is talk to her.
就够你老爸紧张的了
And as you just witnessed, she doesn't want to talk to me.
你刚才也看到了 她不愿意理我
Bart doesn't know that.
可巴特并不知道
So what, make it seem like we've been communicating?
那又怎样 装作我们沟通过的样子
Plant some evidence at the apartment?
在公♥寓♥留下种种痕迹
It might work, except Bart has banned me from the building.
办法倒是可行 可是巴特不让我进公♥寓♥的门
I wasn't banned.
可我能进去
And I...
而且我
saved a key card.
还留着房♥卡
Please tell me this is an inappropriate gift for my debut
请告诉我这不过是为初次亮相送我的不恰当礼物
and not an engagement ring for Serena.
而不是给瑟琳娜的订婚戒指
A gift? No, it is not.
礼物 不 不是礼物
Dad, stop talking like Yoda.
爸爸 别装尤达大♥师♥了[星战人物]
It's an engagement ring.
这是订婚戒指
God, it's a relief to talk about it.
老天 说出来轻松多了
I've been so nervous, I forgot to invite Serena to cotillion.
我一直都很紧张 都忘了邀请瑟琳娜去舞会
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表