剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You made promise to her and to self.
你对她对自己都保证过
Please, Blair,
拜托了 布莱尔
We really wanna spend thanksgiving with you,
我们真的很想和你一起过感恩节
and I'm not gonna take no for answer.
你一定不能拒绝我
Okay. If that's what you really want,
好吧 如果你真想这么做
Then I, as your friend,
我作为你的朋友
will be there to make sure things run the way they should.
肯定会去帮你张罗 办得有声有色
Yay!
太好啦
Okay,I already texted Nate.
好吧 我已经短♥信♥通知内特了
Can you let Chuck know for me?
你能告诉恰克一声吗
Miss Blair giving Mr. Chuck space.
布莱尔小姐要给恰克先生空间
Now that Paris is canceled, everything is changed.
既然巴黎之行取消了 情况就不一样了
Amazing.
棒极了
Okay, I'm gonna go to Pellegrini's,
那好 我要去佩莱格里尼商店
and I'll see you soon.
咱们待会儿见
What happened to no meddling this year?!
不是说好今年不插手闲事吗
Did you hear her?
你没听到她说的吗
She is getting domestic with that wool-haired whiner.
那个卷毛懦夫都快让她变成家庭主妇了
Four major holidays stand between thanksgiving
再过个一年半载
and Serena being a June Bride.
瑟琳娜就该上演《六月新娘》了
Measures must be taken-- drastic measures.
必须采取措施 严厉的措施
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
What do you want, Blair?
布莱尔 有何贵干
Nothing. Just to help those less fortunate,
没什么 不过是和往常一样
like I do every thanksgiving.
值此感恩节之际 向不幸之人伸出援手
Unless, of course, you're no longer interested in Nate.
当然 除非你对内特没感觉了
I am, but I'm not moronic enough
我是还喜欢他 可我不会傻到
to trust you to help me get him.
相信你会帮我挽回他的心
That's too bad
真是可惜
because I think Serena and Dan's thanksgiving
因为我觉得瑟琳娜和丹的感恩节派对
would be the perfect opportunity for you to reconnect.
是你们复合的大好良机
Serena would never invite me.
瑟琳娜不会邀请我的
She's not exactly thankful I screened her sex tape
我在纽约社交圈公开了她的性♥爱♥录像
for all of New York society.
她只怕是恨死我了
You make a point,
你说得没错
but Nate will never forgive you unless you undo the damage
但如果你能让瑟琳娜和你老爸重归于好
between S and your father.
内特也许会原谅你的
Except that I don't want them together.
我才不想让他们和好
You said yourself
你自己都说了
that he's miserable without her.
你♥爸♥和她分手后过得无比凄惨
And besides, she's Serena van der Woodsen.
别忘了 她可是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
He's a man.
男人都爱她
He's probably gonna go back to her anyway.
他也许早晚都会和她重拾旧情
So this just at least gives you the chance to date Nate Archibald.
这至少能给你个和内特·阿齐布尔德复合的机会
Fine.
好吧
Tell me what to do.
告诉我要怎么做
Further instructions will come forth from my avatar--Dorota.
多洛塔将替我向你传达进一步指示
Shoo. Go.
快行动
That's good. Go ahead.
很好 去忙吧
Georgina.
乔治娜
How's Philip?
菲利普还好吗
Quit the small talk, Humphrey. Give me the pages.
汉弗瑞 没空和你闲聊 快把文章给我
That's gonna be tough since I already messengered
这有点困难 因为我在家时已经
the only hard copy to Graydon's assistant at home.
把唯一一份拷贝给格雷顿的助手了
What?
你说什么
No one wants to read your vomit draft.
没人想看你那恶心的草稿
Why didn't you let me give you my notes first?
你怎么不先给我批阅
Because you're not my editor.
因为你不是我的编辑
I am your everything.
我是你的一切
Don't you think I know exactly what's going on here?
别以为我不知道你在打什么算盘
You started this chapter over the summer,
你整个夏天都在写这段
skewering Serena,
把瑟琳娜毁得体无完肤
and then you moved in with her
之后你又搬去和她同住
and you decided to write a sniveling Valentine
打算写写她的好
in hopes she would fall madly in love with you.
希望她会因此疯狂地爱上你
From the beginning, my goal with this book was to tell the truth,
这本书的初衷是要披露事实
and I haven't strayed from that.
我现在仍然坚持这点
So I'm sorry if you're upset,
抱歉这让你很生气
but you're just gonna have to wait
但你也只能耐心等待
for the chapter to go online tonight.
这一章今晚在网上发布
Philip, get me the home address of Graydon Carter's assistant.
菲利普 找出格雷顿·卡特助手的家庭住址
I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
You were? I'm still grocery shopping.
真的吗 我还在买♥♥东西呢
I think I may have overdone it a little.
我可能一不小心买♥♥多了
Who doesn't love leftovers?
丰盛大餐 年年有余
I'm guessing that means everybody's in.
看来大家一个不落都会来
Yeah, they are.
是啊 大家都来
Oh, my god! Serena!
天啊 瑟琳娜
Hey! Let me call you back.
你们好 我等会儿再打给你
Serena. Hi.
瑟琳娜 你好
Hi.
你好
Seeing you is the first thing I've been thankful for in weeks.
见到你是近几周第一件值得我感恩的事
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
Chuck. Chuck, wake up.
恰克 恰克 醒醒
Seriously, Chuck, wake up.
我是认真的 恰克 醒醒
Bruce Caplan is dead.
布鲁斯·卡普兰死了
The guy was a two-bit crook. Who cares?
他不过是个三流骗子 谁在乎他死活
You should. I just got off the phone with his secretary.
你该在乎 我刚和他的秘书通过电♥话♥
Apparently, Bruce died only a few days after our last meeting.
很明显 布鲁斯和我们见面后没几天就死了
He fell off the Bass Enterprises yacht.
他在拜斯实业的游艇上失足落水
Is there a point to this sob story?
你讲这个悲剧到底想说明什么
Your father probably figured out that it was Bruce
你父亲大概猜到是布鲁斯
who tipped us off to the microfilm in the painting.
向我们透露画中藏有微缩胶卷的事
Do you honestly think that Bart had nothing to do with his death?
你不会真认为巴特和他的死毫无关系吧
Even if he did,
就算真是他干的
I promise you he covered his tracks
我保证他早就将线索和证据消灭得干干净净
or destroyed the evidence or had Lily do it for him.
或者让莉莉替他做了
Now get out of my room.
你出去吧
Seems like Bass is basking in his misery.
貌似拜斯身陷痛苦 一蹶不振
Looks like I'm not the only one who goes into hiding on thanksgiving.
看来感恩节躲起来的并非只有我一人
Step aside.
让开
Are you deaf? I said move it, buster!
你聋了吗 我说让开 傻大个
I'm sorry, Ms. Waldorf,
抱歉 霍道夫小姐
but Mr. Bass gave us specific instructions.
但拜斯先生给我们下过明确指令
You're no longer welcome at the Empire.
您不能进入帝国酒店
And this year's best dish is going to be served by yours truly.
今年的重头戏将由我挚爱的你们上演
So how's life been treating you since I treated you so badly?
我那么残忍♥地和你分手之后 你过得如何
Better than I thought, honestly. What about you?
事实上比我想象的要好 你呢
I'm good. I just got back from Uganda.
我还好 我刚从乌干达回来
We're supplying vitamins to all the hospitals there and...
我们给当地所有医院供应维他命
He's been terrible.
他过得糟糕极了
Okay. That's embarrassing, but maybe a-a little true.
好吧 有点尴尬了 但她说的也算实话
I'm sorry. We all know I have a knack for humiliating people.
抱歉 大家都知道我总是不经意让人丢脸
Uh, excuse me. Van der Woodsen.
你好 范德·伍德森
Spence.
斯彭斯
I'm--I'm really sorry about cotillion, too.
沙龙舞会上发生的事我真的也很抱歉
I kind of freaked out when I thought my dad loved you
我想到爸爸爱你胜过爱我的时候
more than he loved me, but I realize now he loved us both.
真是吓坏了 但现在我知道我们俩他都爱
And this just keeps getting more uncomfortable by the minute.
气氛好像越来越尴尬了
Yeah, I think that night was weird for all of us,
那晚对我们所有人来说都很尴尬
but I'm glad that we have the holidays
但是我很高兴要过节了
to have a fresh start.
我们可以有个新的开始
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow. Looks like you got the last one.
你买♥♥到的好像是最后一只啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Wow. Are we really so pathetic
我们真的要这么可怜
that we're having a chicken on Thanksgiving?
吃普通鸡肉过感恩节吗
We were supposed to be in Amsterdam,
我们本来应该在阿姆斯特丹的
but someone didn't finish her college applications.
但是某人没有完成大学申请
I know, but doesn't that look so delicious?
可那只火鸡看上去真的很好吃不是吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表