剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
There is no other way.
没有其它的办法了
This was it. It's over.
尘埃落定 一切都结束了
Well, even if we can't put Bart behind bars,
就算我们不能让巴特坐牢
we'll still be together.
我们依然会在一起
Stop... lying to yourself.
别再自欺欺人了
We made a pact.
我们曾经定下约定
You fulfilled your side. I failed at mine.
你实现了你的目标 我却失败了
We can't be together.
我们不能在一起
Chuck...
恰克
Please.
求你了
Go.
离开吧
Just go.
走吧
So I finally made amends with Blair,
我终于和布莱尔和好了
and we're in a really good place and I couldn't be happier.
我们现在相处融洽 我高兴得不得了
How was your day?
你怎么样
I hate to compete,
我不想和你竞争
but I made amends with Chuck, Nate, and my dad.
但是我和恰克 内特还有我老爸都和好了
Wow. I'm impressed.
真是刮目相看啊
Yeah, all right.
是的 好吧
So now that we've knocked down our last obstacles,
现在我们摆平了最后一道障碍
are we finally ready to do this?
对于在一起这件事 我们都准备好了吗
Well, do you remember that we said
你还记得我们说过
if we ever jumped into a relationship again
如果我们再次陷入爱河
that would be it?
那这也是最后一次了
That we would only get one more chance?
我们就只有最后一次机会了
Are you sure that
你确定
I'm the one person you wanna be with?
我是那个你想共渡一生的人吗
Are you talking about Blair?
你是暗示布莱尔吗
Serena, yes, I'm sure you are the one.
瑟琳娜 是的 我很确定你是那个唯一
But whether or not I've admitted it to myself,
不管我自己是否承认
you have always been the one.
你永远都是那个唯一
How about you?
你呢
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Wait. Hold on.
等等 慢点
I thought the whole point of this was to go public.
咱俩这么做不就是为了公开关系吗
Uh, what--what happened to getting fresh air?
现在不是该出门昭告天下吗
I mean, shouldn't we go out and get a drink or something?
我的意思是 我们不应该出去喝一杯吗
Suddenly, I'm okay with being a shut-in.
我突然很想要点私人空间
Let me at least get champagne so we can celebrate.
至少让我去拿瓶香槟来庆祝一下
Sometimes the light is so dazzling
有时候光芒过于耀眼
it's all you can see.
耀眼到你无法注意到其他一切
Other times, dark clouds devour you,
另一些时候 乌云笼罩你的心头
and it seems the skies will never clear.
似乎天空永远都不会再澄澈
But when the sun beams while the rain falls,
但是当阳光照射在雨雾中
it can bring a bittersweet rainbow.
就能带来一个苦乐参半的彩虹
I only have a minute.
我时间不多
Humphrey, going rogue is not part of our agreement.
汉弗瑞 我们的约定里可没有单打独斗这一项
Where the hell have you been?
你死哪去了
I'm writing the Serena chapter.
我正在写瑟琳娜这一章
What?
什么
So watch out.
所以要当心些
Just when you think you're dancing off into the sunset,
当你以为可以幸福地旋舞入夕阳之中
a lightning bolt may strike you down.
一道闪电可能从天而降 将你击倒
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表