剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And--and the golden girl with daddy issues in "Inside out."
以及《局外人2》里有恋父情结的富家女
Your writing changed, and so did you.
你写的东西变了 你也变了
That's no reason to leave your entire world behind.
那也没必要把你的世界都丢下吧
My world turned you from a person with integrity
我的世界把你从一个正直的人
into a cruel satirist.
变成了一个刻薄的讽刺家
I mean, you're worse than Gossip Girl.
你连"八卦天后"都不如
At least she has a conscience.
她起码还有良心
No matter what it looks like, I'm still on your side, Serena.
无论如何我始终站在你这边 瑟琳娜
I always have been.
一直都是
Yeah, well, excuse me if I don't wait around
不好意思 我不想在这里浪费时间
to be disappointed again.
等着再次失望
I'm moving to L.A.
我要搬到洛杉矶
just as soon as I'm done helping Blair with Bart,
帮布莱尔搞定巴特就走
which... you should be doing, too,
你本来也应该帮我们对付巴特的
but you're on his side.
可现在你站在他那边
Hire more staff if you have to.
如果有必要 多雇点人手
I will not be embarrassed at my own party.
我自己举办的派对 不能搞砸
Okay.
好的
Excuse me, sir. Would you like a cocktail?
打扰一下 先生 来杯鸡尾酒吗
We have a lovely sudanese vodka.
我们有美味的苏丹伏特加
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Just a waitress trying to serve you a drink,
只是个斟酒的服务生而已
which you look like you could use.
看上去你很需要喝一杯
Lily destroyed what was inside of this already.
莉莉已经把这里面的东西都毁了
Or did I make copies?
如果我拷贝了副本呢
You never know which one of these has what you're looking for.
你永远都不会知道到底哪个里有你要找的东西
Bart?
巴特
There you are.
你在这里啊
Perhaps you remember my very special guest
我猜你还记得我的特殊嘉宾
Iman Hassan?
伊曼·哈桑吧
You did some oil dealings with her father.
你和她爸爸进行过一些石油交易
It's lovely to see you, Iman.
很高兴见到你 伊曼
Although I never did any business with your father.
虽然我从未和你父亲做过任何交易
We were simply good friends.
我们只是好朋友
Who shared a love of horses.
而且都喜欢马
Yes, that's right.
是的 非常正确
How is her dear Lady Alexander
她的爱马亚历山大夫人
living out her days at your horse farm?
在你的马场生活地怎么样啊
Grazing away happily, I should think.
我想肯定是开心地吃着草
I know what you did to my horse.
我知道你对我的马做了什么
Did you murder my father, too?
你是不是还谋杀了我父亲
I loved your father like a brother.
我爱你父亲就如同自己的亲兄弟一样
If you'll excuse us, Iman...
不好意思 伊曼
We need a moment.
我们需要单独谈谈
Tell security where I am.
告诉保安我的位置
I wouldn't want to go mysteriously missing.
我可不想离奇失踪
I know what you're trying to doing
我知道你用那些信封和
with the envelopes and the phony phone calls.
打来的假电♥话♥打算干什么
I've seen "A Christmas carol."
我看过《圣诞颂》
The classic tale
一部经典的故事
of misdeeds haunting a man who didn't remedy them.
讲一个犯了罪的人却追杀一个无辜的人
You know, I've always felt that scrooge was unfairly maligned.
你知道吗 我一直觉得那家伙是被陷害的
He simply expected people to act like adults.
他只是希望人们都成熟点而已
And in other news...
下一则新闻...
There is no Santa Claus, Ms. Waldorf.
圣诞老人是不存在的 霍道夫小姐
...owned and operated by Bass industries.
...由拜斯集团拥有经营
The G2 was reported missing off the coast of Maine.
据报道G2在缅因州海岸失踪
Wait. Turn that up.
等等 调大声
Sure.
好的
The coast guard is investigating the area
海岸安保人员正在进行搜索
where the plane went off the radar after sending a mayday signal.
飞机发出求救信♥号♥♥后随即消失的区域
Oh, no.
不会吧
I hope that wasn't the one Chuck was on.
希望那不是恰克搭乘的飞机
At present, there was no communication from the plane.
目前无法与飞机取得联♥系♥
A search and rescue operation is currently underway
搜寻营救以及遇难者辨认工作
to identify victims.
已经展开
Good evening. My name is Jason Pomeranc,
晚上好 我叫杰森·波姆兰克
And I'm the chairman and founder of Thompson hotels.
我是汤普森酒店的创始人兼董事长
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you all
借此机会 我非常感谢大家参加
to New York real estate's man of the year award.
今年的"纽约房♥地♥产♥年度人物"评选
That's my cue.
我该上场了
The exact number of passengers aboard the plane is still uncertain.
当时在飞机上的具体人数还未确定
We'll bring you more information as it becomes available.
我们会继续跟进后续消息
And in other news...
现在我们来看下一则
Bart Bass has been a boon to Manhattan's skyline.
巴特·拜斯为曼哈顿做出过很多卓越贡献
To truly introduce him properly,
为了更恰当地向大家介绍他
It's my honor to present
我很荣幸地请出
the number one chronicler of Manhattan's elite--
曼哈顿名流传记作者中屈指一数的
Mr. Daniel Humphrey.
丹尼尔·汉弗瑞先生
I would like to introduce an icon
我愿为大家介绍纽约地♥产♥界的标杆
of New York real estate and a pillar of our community.
同时也是社会的中流砥柱
He is the center of the Bass family
他是拜斯家族的灵魂人物
and he's a personal inspiration to me.
他的人格魅力一直鼓舞着我
Please welcome
有请
Charles Bass.
查尔斯·拜斯
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
My father is being honored here as a humanitarian,
我父亲被称为人道主义慈善家
but the last time I checked,
但是据我所知
humanitarians value human life...
人道主义的意思是珍重生命
and he just tried to have his own son killed.
而他所做的却是谋杀亲子
Isn't that why you look so surprised?
我在这里 你似乎很惊讶啊
You put me on that plane to die?
你把我送上那架飞机是给我送死
Looks like Chuck found the emergency exit at 10,000 feet.
看起来恰克在一万英尺高空上找到了紧急出口
Let's hope he can avoid going six feet under... again.
希望他不要再次陷入地面以下六英尺
I would like to apologize
很抱歉
for my son's outburst.
我的儿子太鲁莽
As many of you here know,
你们大多数人都知道
he has long struggled with substance abuse.
他有很长一段时间的滥用药物史
I have already contacted the Pedowitz Institute,
我已经联♥系♥了斐滋机构
and I can only hope that he will accept
我只希望
the help that he so desperately needs.
他能接受这必要的帮助
Please, let's not let him ruin this otherwise festive evening.
请不要让他毁了这个欢乐的夜晚
Thank you, everybody.
感谢大家
I overestimated you.
我高估了你
you're just lucky that security is getting Chuck
你很幸运 在恰克造成任何伤害前
home to his suite before he can do any more damage.
保安及时将他送回去了
At least you know Chuck's okay.
至少你知道了恰克还安然无恙
I still despise you,
我依然鄙视你
but thank you for doing the right thing for once.
但感谢你总算做对了一件事
Wait a second. Wait a second. Do you know where Serena went?
等等 等等 你知道瑟琳娜去哪了吗
Why would I tell you, even if I did?
我为什么要告诉你 就算我告诉你了
So you can con her into falling in love with you
这样你就可以骗她爱上你
and humiliate her again?
然后再次羞辱她吗
No, I was hoping after my speech that
不 我只是希望在我的发言过后
maybe she would change her mind about me and about leaving town.
也许她会改变对我的看法 不会离开纽约
I really hope that you're referring to a vacation spot
我真希望你指的是一个
too elite for the likes of you.
你不配去的度假胜地
No, I'm talking about L.A., for good.
我 我是指洛杉矶 永久地
I retract everything civil I just said.
我收回我刚说的每一句礼貌用语
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
If Serena moves away,
如果瑟琳娜搬走了
I will never forgive you, Humphrey.
我永远都不会原谅你 汉弗瑞
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Prison overcrowding,
监狱里人满为患
or did they let the both of you out on good behavior?
还是因你们表现良好 他们把你们都放出来了
My son never should've been behind bars in the first place.
我的儿子本来就不该被关进去
But look at how the two of you have bonded over it,
你们还因为此事团结起来了
so you're welcome.
不用谢我
Okay, you've had your fun.
你已经玩够了
Now what will it take for you to get your name off my loan document
要怎样才能从我的贷款申请里删除你的名字
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表