剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Yeah, yeah, everything went as well as it could have.
是的 一切都好得不得了
She thinks just like I did when I was 17.
她和我十七岁时想法一模一样
It's like looking in a mirror.
简直就是一个模子刻出来的
It seems as if you're suffering
看来你在经受
from severe exhaustion and dehydration.
极度疲劳和严重缺水
Have you been sleeping? Eating?
你睡过觉吗 吃过饭吗
Do I look like I've been eating?
我看起来有胖到像吃过饭的吗
Don't insult me.
别侮辱我
Miss Blair running around like rhesus monkey.
布莱尔小姐像只猕猴一样四处奔波
She take no moment for sleeping
她没有时间睡觉
or eating or resting or stopping.
吃饭 休息 或着停下来歇歇
It's exhausting me, too.
我也快累死了
I have been working harder than a farmhand,
我比农场工人还要努力
but I do have a multimillion dollar brand to build
但是我还有个百万资产品牌要发展
and a fashion show to oversee tonight,
还有今晚的时装秀要监督
so if you'll excuse me.
所以如果你不介意
You're not going anywhere. If you wanna be at that show,
你哪都不能去 如果你想出席走秀
you need to be on bed rest and I.V. Fluids.
就必须卧床休息并输液
Where did you find this quack?
你哪找来的庸医
Perhaps I am a wee bit tired.
也许我是有点劳累
I'll prepare the I.V.
我去准备输液袋
I guess I'll just have to deal with running my empire
看来我只能在我的病床上
from my own sickbed.
经营我的时装帝国了
Oh, the state of your shirt
你这么衣衫不整
makes me think Sage must be close.
看来塞吉肯定在附近
Yeah, well, you just missed her.
她刚走
Where could she have disappeared to now?
她现在又消失那哪去了
I just searched every floor of Barney's twice.
我已经在巴尼斯每层都找两次了
You try doing that without stopping to browse
你去试试在里面找人 还得忍♥住不去看
at either of the shoe departments.
整整两个鞋品专柜
I think you should just give up the chase.
我觉得你应该放弃找她
I can't. I'm supposed to be mentoring her.
我不能放弃 我应该来指导她的
You? Mentor?
你 指导
Just go with it.
你就默认了吧
She may be 17, but she is wise beyond her years.
她可能只有十七岁 但是她比那成熟多了
She's high school you times ten, believe me.
她是高中时代的你的十倍 相信我
But Sage's entire goal is to destroy
但是塞吉的唯一目标就是
mine and Steven's relationship, and she's succeeding at it,
破坏我和史蒂文的感情 她快做到了
because I've been lying to him all day.
因为我一整天都在对他撒谎
I'm supposed to be keeping her on the straight and narrow,
我应该让她规规矩矩的
and I have no idea where she is.
但是我现在完全不知道她在哪
Well, if you feel so guilty,
如果你这么自责
maybe you should just come clean.
也许你应该把事情说清
I can't. If he knows that I messed this up,
我不能 如果他知道我搞砸了
He'll wanna take a break,
那他肯定想我俩分开一段时间了
and that's the last thing I want.
那是我最不希望看到的
He's the most important person in my life right now.
他现在就是我生命中最重要的人
Look, it's his job to handle her, not yours.
听着 照顾她是他的工作 不是你的
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
Okay. As hard as it's gonna be,
鉴于困难之大
I think I just have to admit defeat.
我看只好举白旗了
Well, good luck with that. I'm around if you need to talk.
祝你好运 如果你要找人聊 我随时都在
Thanks.
谢谢
You here on one of your famous blackmail missions?
你是来敲诈勒索的吗
I hope you got it all on film.
真希望你能把这些都拍成电影
Suck it, Humphrey.
去你的吧 汉弗瑞
You should probably button up your shirt.
你最好扣上衬衫扣
You are editor-in-chief now.
你现在是总编辑了
I just can't figure out how Dan found out about us.
我实在不明白丹怎么知道咱俩的事的
I should have called him so he heard it from me.
我应该给他打电♥话♥亲口告诉他
He must be in shock.
他肯定震惊了
Oh, my god.
天啦
Rufus, you are too good for your own good.
鲁弗斯 你也太老好人了吧
I mean, your son trashes you in the press,
我是说 你儿子在媒体面前诋毁你
And you think you're to blame.
你还认为你是罪有应得
I mean, it was bad enough
怎么说呢 丹上一本小说已经
when Dan fictionalized you in his last book, but this is next level.
把你写得够过分了 这次完全是升级版
I need to talk to him immediately.
我要马上跟他谈谈
Talk?
谈谈
Isn't that what you did last time?
上次你不就是这么做的吗
And look how well that turned out.
那一点效果都没有
I mean, he's using real names and distorting the truth.
他在用你们的真人真名并扭曲事实
It's libel.
这根本就是诽谤
These ad numbers seem pretty promising.
广♥告♥数据看来还挺有赚头的
I think my serial might give "The Spectator" a real boost.
我这个系列会带领《观察家》走向辉煌的
Yeah, and more importantly,
没错 最重要的是
judging by these online comments at least,
至少从网上评论看来
the Rufus piece has reached a whole new readership.
鲁弗斯事件已经创造了全新的阅读量
I mean, people who actually read--
我是说 人们真的在看
over 35s who love vintage indie rock
完胜《35年代复古独♥立♥摇滚的铁杆粉》
and dirt on other people's divorces.
还有对他人的离婚讲些恶意中伤的话
And since my dad isn't exactly in the "Gossip girl" demo,
况且我爸并不算《八卦天后》的常客
there's no way she can undermine this story.
她也不可能搅黄这件事
Oh, come on.
不是吧
This says your dad is gonna sue you,
上面说你♥爸♥准备起诉你
me, and "The spectator."
我 还有《观察家》
And "Gossip girl" is breaking the news.
而且是"八卦天后"放的消息
Jean pierre? You are ruining everything.
让·皮埃尔 你把一切都毁了
The runway is the wrong color.
伸展台的颜色不对
And who approved those wigs?
还有是谁准你选的那些假发
Even Nicki Minaj knows better.
妮琪·米娜都比你会选
We will change it all--
我会重新弄过的
paint the runway, ditch the wigs.
重漆伸展台 撤掉假发
Is that Nelly Yuki I see in the background?
你身后那是内丽·尤琪吗
She's there for her exclusive interview.
她在做独家采访
Stall her. Tell her she's pretty.
拖住她 跟她说她美爆了
She's never heard those words strung together before.
她从没被人用这些词赞美过
It couldn't get worse, Dorota.
真是糟透了 多洛塔
I still haven't found my It girl,
我都还没找到我要的时尚名媛
and now Nelly Yuki is sniffing around
而现在内丽·尤琪又像只华伦天奴的小狗
like one of Valentino's little dogs.
在后台嗅来嗅去
Jean Pierre should put a muzzle on her.
让·皮埃尔会给她罩上嘴罩的
Jean Pierre thinks "Muzzle" is the name of our d.J.
让·皮埃尔会以为我们DJ叫"嘴罩"呢
I don't know who else to call.
我都不知道能打给谁了
The minions are on probation because of poppy-gate,
小奴才们还因为上次的事在关禁闭
and Dan is still furious with me.
丹还在生我的气
I just want someone who can read my mind.
我就需要一个懂我心思的人
Is that too much to ask?
这要求难道太过分了吗
Hello, Blair.
你好 布莱尔
Serena. Your ears must be burning.
瑟琳娜 你的耳根现在肯定在发烫吧
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
I was just telling my dad
我刚跟我爸说起
about the great opportunity you got me.
你为我争取的那个难得的机会
Of course. The great opportunity.
当然了 难得的机会嘛
You scored me a prime spot
你帮我争取到一个名额
walking in Blair Waldorf's fashion show tonight.
让我今晚在布莱尔·霍道夫时装秀上走秀
I did, and it's just so exciting.
没错 简直激动人心
Who better for me to learn from
还有谁比布莱尔这样的年轻女企业家
than a young businesswoman like Blair,
自己运作公♥司♥
running her own company?
更值得我学习呢
I do applaud entrepreneurship.
我确实很赞同企业家精神
This could lead to a summer internship
这没准能助我一臂之力获得时尚界的
or maybe a whole career in fashion.
暑假实习机会或甚至整个职业生涯
I was just happy to do anything
我非常愿意尽我所能帮助
for--for sweet Sage.
可爱的塞吉
You know, this is great news.
这真是个好消息
My two girls' getting along.
我的两个姑娘相处得很融洽
Thank you. This means a lot.
谢谢 这对我来说太重要了
You thought I ratted you out, didn't you?
你觉得我出♥卖♥♥♥了你 不是吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表