剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
These are my ships!
万一出了问题怎办?
And if this goes awry?
我会有什么后果?
What will happen to me?
霍塔莱斯公♥司♥的记录里并没你的名字
Your name appears nowhere in the records of Hortalez and Company.
出了任何纰漏 都由我 瓦伦西亚的罗德里格霍塔莱斯来承担
Any danger falls on me, Rodrigue Hortalez of Valencia.
任何损失都由我来偿还
Any loss is mine to repay.
你赔不起一百万里弗尔
You don't have a million livres to lose.
那些叛乱分子也赔不起
And neither do the insurgents.
这话没错 但他们有货物
That's true. But they have goods.
等我们的船回来时 棉花、烟草、槐蓝将会装满货舱
Cotton, tobacco, indigo to fill the holds when our ships return.
那是如果它们回得来
If they return.
先生 我有信心 美国人将会胜利
I have faith, sir. The Americans will win.
我们提供的武器将确保这场战能打赢
The weapons we are providing will secure that victory.
而我们将会从中大赚一笔
And we will profit by it handsomely.
虽然这些事对你来说并不重要
Not that such things matter to you.
你得向我保证 从现在起...
You will give me your assurance that from this moment on--
没什么好担心的 这里经常有人被刺伤
Nothing to worry about. Men are stabbed here all the time.
坦普尔 告诉我们吧 她漂亮吗?
So tell us, Temple. Is she pretty?
家里有钱吗?
Is she rich?
- 谁? - 你约会的那个女孩
- Who? - The girl you are seeing.
我没说我在和女孩约会
I didn't say I was seeing a girl.
- 你也没否认 - 你的举动说明一切
- You didn't say you weren't. - The thing speaks for itself.
快告诉我们
So tell us.
她很矮
Well, she's short.
有点斜眼 有点小胡子
A little cross-eyed. Bit of a mustache.
他在追你妹
He's after your sister!
夫人 十分抱歉
Madame, my most humble apologies.
滚开 你这混♥蛋♥ 没看见我在工作吗?
Fuck off, you prick! Can't you see I'm working?
- 别冲动 - 由他们去 胜利的会是我们
- Don't start anything. - They can start. We'll finish it.
让我们向伟大的自♥由♥捍卫者致敬
All hail the great defender of liberty!
查尔斯 今天被哪家酒馆踢出来了呀?
Charles. What tavern were you thrown out of today?
才没有 但时间还早 你什么时候去拯救美国?
None. But it's early yet. When are you off to save America?
随时动身 宫廷要给予我正式委托
Any day now. The court is honoring me with a commission.
- 我的屁♥股♥还会吹笛子呢 - 那你男朋友一定很感兴趣
- And my ass can play the flute. - That must keep your boyfriend interested.
看我现在就灭了你 小混♥蛋♥
I'll do for you right now, you little asshole.
尽管放马过来
Ready when you are.
你又是哪位?
What are you supposed to be?
我是吉尔贝的朋友
I'm Gilbert's friend.
“我是吉尔贝的朋友”
"I'm Gilbert's friend."
你是如何让猴子开口说话的?
How did you get a monkey to talk?
他是国王的弟弟
He is the king's brother.
扬基杜德尔进城去了 他骑着一匹小马
Yankee Doodle went to town Riding on a pony
把羽毛插在他屁♥股♥上 然后称它为通心粉
Stuck a feather up his ass And called it macaroni
为胜利干杯 将军
To victory, General!
黎明之战 我只想来场黎明之战
A duel at dawn. All I want is a duel at dawn.
- 冷静点 菲利普 - 买♥♥给女士们
- Calm down, Philippe. - For the ladies!
好让她们每天醒来第一眼 看到的就是富兰克林博士的脸
So that Dr. Franklin's face may be the first they see every morning!
是的 年轻先生们 取悦你们的爱人吧
Yes, young gentlemen! Delight your paramours!
就连她们的粪便都像蜂蜜一样美味
Even their droppings are like honey!
你可认识富兰克林博士?
Do you know Dr. Franklin?
你说什么?
Sorry?
如果能得到他的...
If I got his blessing--
放弃吧 吉尔贝 我们的家人绝不会同意的
Give it up, Gilbert. Our families will never consent.
荣耀停止一切争论
Glory ends all arguments.
炮弹也是如此
So does a cannonball.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
他怎会认识富兰克林博士?
Why would he know Dr. Franklin?
他是美国人 不是吗?
He's American, isn't he?
是的 你还是伏尔泰最好的朋友呢
Yes. And you're best friends with Voltaire.
他是我祖父
He's my grandfather.
对 是他
Oh, yes! That's him.
我当时在苏里南
I was in Suriname at the time.
那到底是在哪里?
Where on Earth is that?
夫人 它在南美洲的东北海岸
You'll find it on the northeast coast of South America, madame.
在我看来 你无需往下说了
And you may leave it there as far as I'm concerned.
然而...
Nevertheless--
鳗鱼
The eel.
麻痹性鳗鱼 是那愚昧地区的居民所恐惧的
The torporific eel, much feared by the natives of that benighted region
基于它的致命性
for its deadly effect.
但它是如何“杀人”的呢?
But how does it kill?
它...咬人
It... bites.
夫人 它通过触电要人命
It electrocutes, madam.
就像莱顿瓶里的电流一样
As surely as the current from a Leyden jar.
这是真的吗?
Can this be so?
我曾亲眼见过
I've observed it myself.
你住在一个多么可怕的半球地带
What a terrifying hemisphere you inhabit.
肖蒙先生 你不觉得吗?
Don't you think so, Monsieur Chaumont?
什么?
What?
能在陆地上离巴黎那么近 是多么幸福啊
How happy then to be on dry land and close to Paris.
别 不是吧?
No. Really?
我已经警告过你了
You've already been warned.
班克罗夫特医生想通过杀了我来治愈我
Dr. Bancroft is intent on curing me by killing me.
遗嘱中别忘了加我的名字
Remember me in your will.
母亲 苏里南毗邻我们在圭亚那的殖民地
Suriname is adjacent to our colony in Guyana, Mother.
这碗里的糖就是来自那地方
It's where the sugar in this bowl comes from.
- 班克罗夫特先生 我说得对吗? - 是的 或类似的地方
- Am I right, Mr. Bancroft? - Yes. Or someplace like it.
当然 法国人从没出过任何力
No Frenchman turns his hand to it, of course.
干这些活儿的都是非洲黑人
It's all left to the Black Africans.
- 雅克 - 然后是美国
- Jacques. - And then there is America.
勇敢的爱国者在为自♥由♥而战
Where brave patriots fight for freedom
并鞭打他们称之为财产的奴隶的脊背
and whip the backs of souls they are pleased to call property.
博学的先生 我没说错吧?
Is that not so, learned monsieur?
再也没有比这更可耻的人性了
You will find no greater abasement of human nature.
然而坐在你对面的这个人
And yet you sit across the table from this man,
他的船载着“邪恶”的货物 以此换取作为叛徒的利益
whose ships carried that unholy cargo in exchange for the Judas coin of profit.
你这没礼貌的小杂种
You uncivil whelp!
给我离开这张桌子
You will leave this table.
滚
Out with you.
这是...
It's a...
他不过是在开玩笑
It's only his way of jesting.
他有点过火了 这一大早的...
He goes too far, and in the morning--
夫人
Madame.
拜托
Please.
先下去吧
Leave us.
让我来
Allow me the honor.
先生 我们都曾年轻过
We have all been young, sir.
我不会介意的
I take no offense.
他们在勒阿弗尔的海里捞上了一具尸体
They pulled a body out of the water at Le Havre.
他的喉咙被割开了
His throat slashed.
可有抓到嫌疑人?
Is there a suspect in the matter?
这是个危险的游戏 先生
This is a dangerous game, monsieur.
我不否认
I would not claim otherwise.
如果你输了 谁来支付这些船只和武器?
Who will pay for all those ships and arms if you do not win?
我们一定会赢
We will win.
你们总是这么说
Always I'm told this.
但胜利在哪里?
But where are the victories?
我没看见
I do not see them.
有你的帮助 我们会打败他们的
With your aid, we'll win them.
但如果输了
But if you do not.
将会如何?
What then?
美国国会会保你平安无事的 先生
The Congress of the United States will make you whole, monsieur.
我向你保证
You have my guarantee.
这位年轻的雅克还挺有魅力的
Charming sort, young Jacques.
难怪姑娘们无法抗拒他
No wonder the ladies can't resist him.
一名男子刚在勒阿弗尔码头被谋杀了
A man was just murdered on the docks at Le Havre.
确切的地点是?
Where precisely?
就在那满载货物的船只旁
Right by the loaded ships.
巧合
Coincidence.
或许吧
Perhaps.
如果你允许我喝
If I'm permitted.
你的痛风肯定会感谢你的
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表