剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
You are quite alone in your support of the insurgents, Count Vergennes.
但我祝你...和他们好运
But I wish the best of luck to you... and them.
我们在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
被人“承认”我们的存在
To be acknowledged.
被谁承认?
By whom?
任何人
Anybody.
- 好的 走吧 - 什么?
- All right. Go. - Pardon?
你不想被人看见和我这无情的 主人在一起 那就走吧
You don't wish to be seen with me, cruel master that I am. So go.
走啊
Go on.
博士 厌倦了乡村生活?
Tired of country living, Doctor?
中尉 你打算因为 我离开帕西而把我铐起来吗?
Do you intend to clap me in irons for leaving Passy, Lieutenant?
拜托 谁会想这么做?
Please. Who would dream of such a thing?
你肯定有更重要的事要做 比如阅读我的邮件
No doubt you have more pressing matters. Like reading my mail.
我有多位助手做这事
I have assistants for that.
这也过于铺张了?
What a lot of fuss, eh?
你不喜欢歌♥剧?
You don't care for the opera?
我是被我夫人拉来的
I'm only here because my wife dragged me.
她只想痴痴地望着那德翁骑士
She just wants to gawk at the chevalière d'Éon.
还真不能怪她
Can't blame her, really.
你仰慕的女人来了
And here is the lady you so admire.
别玩得太晚
Don't make too late a night of it.
博士 你的朴素衣着 让我们无地自容
Doctor, you shame us all with your simplicity.
夫人 你像春雨后的太阳一样耀眼
Madame, you dazzle like the sun after a spring rain.
我想我的头要掉下来了
I think my head may fall off.
我会接住的
I will catch it.
亲爱的 确保人们注意到你
Mon cher, make sure people notice you.
请指引我到下一个地狱 我的维吉尔
Guide me to the next circle of hell, my Virgil.
你可能都不想跟我说话了
You probably don't even want to talk to me now,
有了你的那些名人朋友
with all your famous friends.
认识一个真正的英雄是多么令人兴奋啊
How exciting to know a real hero!
你说吉尔贝?就是很高兴他还活着
Gilbert? I'm just glad he's alive.
吉尔贝?
Gilbert?
那是他的名字
That's his name.
送给你
For you.
我只逗我喜欢的人
I only tease people I like.
你跟她在一起是不会有结果的
You won't get anywhere with her, you know.
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我这辈子见过太多这样的女子了
I've been around girls like that my whole life.
一切都是在演戏
Everything is a performance.
她们也没办法 她们一直都被教导要这么做
They can't help it. It's all they've ever been taught to do.
她不是这样的人
Well, she's not like that.
她是否给你起了个有趣的外号♥?
Has she given you a funny nickname?
吻了你的脸颊然后跑开?
Kissed you on the cheek and run away?
给你传挑逗的小纸条?
Sent you teasing little notes?
对了 还有项链坠
Oh, yes. And the locket.
找个晚上你跟我来 我们去个真实的地方
One night you'll come along with me. We'll go someplace real.
看看这巨大的谜团
Behold the great mystery.
什么?
What?
雅克说那骑士其实是个男人
Jacques says that the chevalier is really a man,
但我打赌她穿男性服装只是为了掩饰
but I wagered that she only wears men's clothes as a disguise.
打什么赌?
What's this about a wager?
没有
No.
作为今晚演出的序曲
As an ouverture in tonight's performance,
博马舍有幸邀请到一位回归祖国的
Beaumarchais has the pleasure to welcome back
法国忠实臣民
a loyal subject of France.
一位曾侍奉过已故国王的功勋军官
A decorated officer who served the late king,
让我们欢迎夏尔热纳维耶芙路易
I give you the chevalière Charles-Geneviève-Louise-
奥古斯特安德烈蒂莫泰德翁德博蒙骑士
Auguste-Andrée-Timothée d'Éon de Beaumont.
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
法兰西的儿女们
Sons and daughters of France.
我亲吻我敬爱的祖国
I kiss the ground of our homeland,
我与它分离太久了
from which I have been separated for too long.
今晚我很荣幸能与 另一位真正的爱国者齐聚一堂
I am honored tonight to be in the presence of another true patriot.
不用说 他就是本杰明富兰克林博士
I speak, of course, of Dr. Benjamin Franklin.
在上一次的战争中 我们两国是对立的
In the last war, our countries were enemies.
希望我们两国很快能团结起来对抗英格兰
I hope they will soon be united against England.
我的“双臂”随时为美国事业效劳
My arms in the cause of America are at your service.
骑士真是位宽厚之士
The chevalière is most generous.
我深感荣幸
And I am humbled
一位如此勇敢的法国士兵 愿意为我们的事业提供帮助
that such a brave soldier of France would offer assistance to our cause.
倘若有需要用到她的“剑”...
Should her sword be required--
我会...
I would
欣然握住它
gladly seize the...
他想握她的剑
He wants to seize her sword!
他们还不如让我坐在厨房♥里
They might as well have sat me in the kitchen.
也许下次你应该穿条裙子 就会受到关注
Maybe next time you should wear a dress. That will get you noticed.
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
骑士
Chevalière.
我敬你们一杯
I give you a toast.
为费城干一杯
To the city of Philadelphia.
它在9月26日被何奥将军占领了
Taken this 26th of September by General Howe.
上帝保佑乔治国王
God save King George.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
英国人占领了美国首都
The English have conquered the American capital.
瞧瞧肖蒙
Look at Chaumont.
他尿裤子了
He's shitting his breeches.
斯托蒙特先生 你说反了
You have it backward, Mr. Stormont.
是费城拿下了何奥将军
Philadelphia has taken General Howe.
斯托蒙特先生 你说反了
You have it backward, Mr. Stormont.
是费城拿下了何奥将军
Philadelphia has taken General Howe.
说得好 富兰克林博士
Well played, Dr. Franklin!
博士
Doctor.
骑士
Chevalière.
希望你别介意我的口误
I hope you'll forgive my misspeaking.
口误?
Did you misspeak?
我确实有把“剑” 而且也有过使用它的时候
I do have a sword, and I have had occasion to use it.
能回祖国 你一定很高兴吧
Well, you must be pleased to return home.
拭目以待吧 无论在哪里 我都得为自己的声誉而战
We shall see. Everywhere I have had to battle for my reputation.
我曾被称为叛国♥贼♥ 甚至还有更糟的
I've been called a traitor and worse.
曾被视为非法者并被流放 也被嘲笑过
I've been outlawed and exiled. And I also have been mocked.
我承认 我...比大多数人更难接受
I confess, I-- I take it more poorly than most.
我身上有种自豪感 会让我有时感觉很不体面
There's a pride in me that I sometimes think unseemly.
我也一样 博士
In me as well, Doctor.
这就是为何我绝不会 被他们打败 不管怎样
And that is why I will never let them defeat me. No matter what.
骑士
Chevalière,
我能否问一下 纯粹出于求知精神...
may I ask, purely in the spirit of knowledge--
我究竟是谁?
What am I?
我是...
I am...
一个还没名字的...事实
a fact... that does not yet have a name.
当心
Careful.
究竟怎么...
How on earth...
看来肖蒙先生不是帕西唯一的走私者
Let's say that Monsieur Chaumont isn't the only smuggler in Passy.
天啊 我们不过是一帮罪犯
Mon Dieu, we are nothing but a band of criminals.
不管怎样 你取回了你的印刷机
Anyway, you've got your press back.
是取回了我的声音
I have got my voice back.
值得开瓶庆祝 不是吗?
It is worth opening a bottle for, no?
再好不过的借口了
As good excuse as any.
- 在征得我医生的同意后 - 你的医生说:“不可以” 但...
- With my doctor's permission. - Your doctor says, "No." But...
我想你的朋友会说“可以”
I suppose your friend says, "Yes."
稍等
One moment.
为何不呢?
Why not?
坦普尔 来和我们一起举杯吧
Temple, come raise a glass with us.
有值得庆祝的事
There's cause to celebrate.
祖父
Grandfather!
雅克...刚刚...
Jacques-- Jacques was just
给我看了样东西 叫什么来着?
showing me something. What's it called?
意思是很有趣
It means something funny.
我知道这词的意思 能让我看看吗?
I know what it means. May I see?
我喜欢有意思的笑话
I welcome a good jest.
(这是我的剑 博士)
HERE IS MY SWORD, DOCTOR
这是个没品的刊物
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表