剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
This is poorly printed.
- 是的 - 这真没什么意义
- Oh, yes. - It really doesn't mean anything.
- 绝对没意义 - 他说得对 富兰克林博士
- Of course not. - He's right, Dr. Franklin.
你该看看他们画女王的那一张...
You should see what they show the queen doing
和一个女人
with a woman.
- 一匹马... - 在这个国家 干坏事无关紧要
- A horse... - In this country, vice is immaterial.
但嘲笑...却能要人命
But ridicule... is fatal.
不是我画的
I didn't draw it.
有客到
Someone's here.
先生
Sir.
我叫乔纳森奥斯汀
My name is Jonathan Austin.
我近日从波士顿坐船出发
I've lately sailed from Boston
又从南特骑行了一整夜 带着国会的消息而来
and ridden all night from Nantes with news from the Congress.
我是奉命来通知你
I'm charged to inform you--
费城失守了
We have lost Philadelphia.
是的 但...
Well, yes, but--
还有哪些地方?查尔斯顿?巴尔的摩?
And what else? Charleston? Baltimore?
华盛顿的假牙?
Washington's dentures?
直截了当说出来吧 你这个笨蛋
Just come out with it, you bucket-headed lobcock.
我们在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥战胜了他们
We've broken them at Saratoga.
伯戈因将军的军队被拿下了
General Burgoyne's army is taken.
整个军队?
The whole army?
六千人 那是我们的领土了
6,000 men. The field is ours.
我们一起喝一杯吧
Let's all have that drink.
不是错过了那场戏剧演出吗?
Haven't we missed the play?
这是场私人演出
We are here for a private performance.
今晚不能搞“银项链坠的暧昧”
No silver lockets tonight.
知道吗?
Understand?
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
雅克先生 晚上好
Good evening, Monsieur Jacques.
肖蒙先生 晚上好
Good evening, Monsieur Chaumont.
雅克先生 你今晚怎么没在观众席上?
Monsieur Jacques! Why weren't you in the audience tonight?
你不喜欢我们了吗?
Don't you favor us anymore?
太多烦心事了 我的小宝贝们
The cares of the world, my little cabbages.
让我们替你排忧吧
Let us relieve you of them.
要是这么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
这只小猫咪是谁?
Who's this little kitten?
他不是小猫咪 是头随时准备扑过来的狮子
He's no kitten. He's a lion, ready to pounce.
你叫什么名字 是“万兽之王”吗?
What's your name, oh, king of animals?
我叫坦普尔
Temple.
但我是来崇拜你们的
But I've come to worship you.
我要把他放进婴儿床 然后带回家
I'm going to put him in a crib and take him home!
走吧
Onward.
我们能待在这儿吗?
Can we stay here?
朋友 这些不过是凡人 我们要去见一位女神
These are mere mortals, my friend. We are going to meet a goddess.
是你吗?
Is it you?
不然会是谁?
Who else would it be?
我今晚在马里沃首演 你却不闻不问
I opened in Marivaux tonight. And you couldn't be bothered.
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
演出结束后 一个西班牙伯爵回来找我 想送给我半个那不勒斯
A Spanish count came back after the show and offered me half of Naples.
用来交换什么?
In exchange for what?
有待商榷
It was open to negotiation.
真惭愧 我只给你带来了这个
How ashamed I am that I only brought you this.
你带了一位仆人?
You brought a servant?
是一位朋友
I brought a friend.
很不幸 被富兰克林博士 打乱了我们的计划
Dr. Franklin unfortunately threw our plans awry.
伦敦那边会非常不高兴
Well, London will be most displeased.
尤其是关于萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的消息
Especially with the news of Saratoga.
这消息能带来什么好处? 凡尔赛宫会更希望他离开
What good can it really do? Versailles would rather he just went away.
还有什么事?
What else?
他又和那小子闹矛盾了
Well, I mean, he's already at loggerheads with the boy again.
- 用不了多久 - 能利用这点吗?
- It never takes long. - Can't we use that?
他父亲是他们关系中的软肋
His father is a weak point.
我会想想
I'll think on it.
英镑会好些
Better off with pounds, you know.
很难在这里使用
Harder to spend here.
会更容易填补你在皇家证券交易所的损失
Easier to cover your losses to the Royal Stock Exchange.
我会再与你联♥系♥ 方式照旧
You'll hear from me again. The usual method.
- 班克罗夫特 - 什么事?
- Bancroft? - Yes?
你认为自己是英国人还是美国人?
Would you consider yourself an Englishman or an American?
我不清楚当中的区别
I was unaware that there was any difference.
小猫咪 怎么了?
What's the matter, kitten?
你被“逐出天堂”了?
Were you banished from paradise?
只是觉得闷
Just bored.
那来看看能不能激起你的兴致
Let's see if we can spark your interest.
别这样 小狮子 我不会咬人的
Come on, little lion. I won't bite.
除非你希望我这么做
Unless you want me to.
(萨♥拉♥托♥加♥战役的胜利 英国人投降)
VICTORY AT SARATOGA - THE ENGLISH SURRENDER
(英雄拉斐特)
LAFAYETTE THE HERO
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表