剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
我没法在那么多人前表现得如此机智
I could never be so witty before so many people.
所以你才会在无人的地方弹琴?
Is that why you play music that no one will hear?
但被你听到了 先生
But you have heard it, sir.
这已足够 不是吗?
Isn't that sufficient?
夫人 我是本杰明富兰克林
Benjamin Franklin, ma'am.
来自费城 近期从事印刷业
Late of the printing trade from the city of Philadelphia.
来自帕西的安妮路易斯布里昂德永
Anne Louise Brillon de Jouy of Passy.
很高兴认识你
I am delighted to meet you.
孩子 你真的确定要走这步?
Are you absolutely sure, my boy?
很好
Very good.
- 你骗了我 - 我不过是问了个问题
- You tricked me. - I merely asked a question.
你以所选择的棋步回应了我的问题
You answered as you chose.
- 怎能怪我呢? - 你这是诡辩
- How am I to blame? - That's sophistry.
这可是国际象棋
It is chess.
能从国际象棋中学到许多有用的技巧
Chess teaches a great deal of useful skills.
远见、慎重、谨慎
Foresight, circumspection, caution...
绝不能露出急躁
Never show impatience.
得提前部署好才进行下一步
Always think several moves ahead.
最重要的是 永远不要催促你的对手
Most importantly, never hurry your opponent.
那就别敲桌子呀
Then stop tapping the table.
她看起来是个迷人的女孩
Well, she seemed a charming girl.
谁?
Who?
叫库内...贡德?是她的名字吗?
Cuné-- Cunégonde? Is that her name?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我和她母亲有过片刻的愉快时光
I passed some pleasant moments with her mother.
是吗?
Did you?
也许你有机会多见见她
There might be an opportunity for you to encounter her more often.
怎么说?
How is that?
肖蒙先生邀请我们到他瓦伦提诺的家住
Monsieur Chaumont has invited us to be his guests at the Valentinois.
我喜欢住在这里
I like it here.
布里昂一家将会是我们的隔壁邻居
The Brillons would be our next-door neighbors.
就只需走一小段路
Just a little stroll away.
你另有意图
You're up to something.
我正策划着给美国运送大炮 步♥枪♥、船只和士兵
I am plotting to deliver cannons, rifles, ships and soldiers to the United States.
肖蒙先生能帮忙实现这事
Monsieur Chaumont could make that possible.
不 你其实另有所图
No, you're up to something else.
“愉快时光”
"Pleasant moments."
你刚说你和她妈妈有过片刻的愉快时光
Well, you said you shared some pleasant moments with her mother.
我用词不当
I spoke imprecisely.
你从不会用词不当
You never do that.
你是个非常不信任他人的小子
You are a very untrusting young man.
因为我是你的孙子
I am your grandson.
毫无疑问 它超越了任何现存的法国地图
It undoubtedly surpasses any present French cartography.
我要你把它交给弗金斯伯爵
I'd like you to convey it to the comte de Vergennes.
凡尔赛宫不是禁区吗?
I thought Versailles was off-limits.
对我来说是禁区
It is off-limits to me.
但对于一个年轻、开放 并要在这里深造的美国人来说...
But a young American of open countenance, here to further his education...
谁又会拒绝他呢?
Who could refuse him?
外♥交♥部♥长能拒绝
The foreign minister could.
他不会这么做
He won't.
博马舍先生已经都安排好了
Monsieur Beaumarchais has made certain arrangements.
现在就看你自己的本事了
The only question is your own diligence.
- 我不会让你失望的 祖父 - 好小子
- I won't fail you, Grandfather. - Good lad.
把这个交给他
Now give him this.
亲自将它交到弗金斯伯爵的手上
Place it in Count Vergennes's hands personally.
必须是他本人的手上
His and no one else's.
你明白我们这对话的意思 对吧?
You understand what we're on about?
我们在下象棋
We're playing chess.
你来这儿有什么事?
What business do you have here?
你找他做什么?
What do you want with him?
女王驾到
The queen!
拿根针来...
A needle! A needle!
在那边
Over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你放心 弗金斯伯爵 一定会收到富兰克林博士的信
You may be certain Count Vergennes will receive Dr. Franklin's message.
抱歉 先生 但我祖父吩咐我
I'm sorry, sir. But my grandfather's instructed me
得亲手把信交给弗金斯伯爵
to place the letter in Count Vergennes's hands m-myself.
部长非常忙
The minister is very busy.
那我就等
Then I'll wait.
- 我必须马上见他 - 侯爵 按照惯例
- I must see him immediately. - It's customary
是要先预约的
to make an appointment first, Marquis.
请先坐吧
If you please.
先生 富兰克林博士的 孙子想见你 他给你带了封信
Sir, we have the grandson of Dr. Franklin. He is delivering a message.
- 拉斐特德侯爵也来了 - 该死 又是他?
- The marquis de Lafayette is here as well. - Shit, him again?
把那男孩带进来
Bring the boy in.
你和弗金斯伯爵有生意往来?
Do you have business with Count Vergennes?
部长将接见你
The minister will see you now.
请等一下
If you please--
伯爵先生 你什么时候才接受我的请求?
Monsieur le Comte, when will you entertain my request?
时机成熟时 侯爵
In due time, Marquis.
为自♥由♥事业而战不能无止境地等下去
The cause of liberty cannot be kept waiting forever.
你若不介意 我要和这位年轻人谈点事
If you'll permit me, I have business with this young man.
听说你给我带了封信
I understand you have a message for me.
明早再来见我 你将会得到答案
Call again tomorrow morning. You shall have your answer.
在那之前 你可以 作为我们的客人留在这里
Until then, you can remain here as our guest.
先生 无意冒犯 但我得回巴黎
With respect, sir, I'm expected back in Paris.
我相信你的监护人不会介意
I'm sure your guardian will not mind
把你交给我们照看一段时间
leaving you in our charge for a little while.
当然 你应该很清楚
You will, of course, understand
对外只字不提你此次来访的原因
that you have to say nothing about the reason for your visit.
听懂了吗?
Is that understood?
秘♥书♥长♥
Mr. Secretary.
侯爵 我们的这位来客 是首次到访法国和宫廷
Marquis, this visitor is new to France and the court.
就靠你带他了解熟悉我们的风俗习惯了
I count on you to acquaint him with our customs.
在下马里约瑟夫保罗伊夫 罗克吉尔贝迪莫捷
Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch-Gilbert du Motier.
拉斐特德侯爵愿为你效劳
The marquis de Lafayette, at your service.
我叫坦普尔...
Temple. Temple Fr--
先生 我叫威廉坦普尔
William Temple, sir.
你是美国人?
Américain?
是的 对
Yes. Oui.
那我们得交个朋友
Then we must be friends.
一定要让他在明天12点准时回到这里
Be sure to have him back here promptly at 12:00 tomorrow.
- 一定准时 先生 - 最好走这边
- On the dot, monsieur. - Better go this way.
能否把我的请求呈给国王?
Will you take my plea to the king?
中午前回来
Be back by noon.
侯爵请
Marquis.
我的美国友人
My American friend.
他们说在俄亥俄州的 森林里走好几天也看不到天空
They say you can walk for days in the Ohio forest and never see the sky.
- 是真的吗? - 有可能
- Is this true? - It could be.
我要亲自去那里看看
I will go there and see it myself.
为何...你的名字这么长?
Why do you have so many names?
- 你说什么? - 名字
- Sorry? - Names.
约瑟夫保罗...名字
Joseph, Paul-- Names.
在我之前有许多人 他们...在战争中死去
So many before me, they-- they make dead in battle.
因此 我妈妈希望我能得到上天的保佑
And so, ma mère, she want me have protection of Heaven.
所以
And so,
名字就变成了马里约瑟夫 保罗伊夫罗克吉尔贝迪莫捷
Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch-Gilbert du Motier.
那我该如何称呼你?
What do I call you then?
吉尔贝
Gilbert.
吉尔贝 叫我坦普尔
Gilbert. Temple.
坦普尔...像是...寺庙
Temple. Temple. Like-- Like temple.
幸会 坦普尔
Enchanté, Temple.
幸会
Enchanté.
你这身是什么?
And what is this?
你指我的衣服?
My clothes.
请做适当修改
The proper adjustments, please.
我们要的是人的挺拔形态 而不是像条虫似的
We want the silhouette of a man, not a slug.
假发到了吗?
Is the wig here?
别用紫色 别让我看到紫色
No violet. I don't want to see any violet.
马上试穿这件绿色的吧 看起来好看多了
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表