剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
- 给杰拉德先生的信 - 交给我吧
- Message for Monsieur Gérard. - Give it to me.
我得亲手交给他
I'm supposed to hand it to him personally.
那你就得一路追到英格兰去了
Then you'll have to chase him all the way to England.
斯特雷奇不过是个浮夸的伪君子
Strachey is nothing but a pompous dissembler.
至于格伦维尔 那个没受过教育的小伙... 该给他的耳朵来上几拳
As for Grenville, that untutored cub... He needs a good boxing about the ears.
但奥斯瓦尔德 他是个 和他同类一样精明的人
But Oswald. Oswald is a canny one like all his kind.
你指的是独眼男
One-eyed men?
苏格兰人
The Scots.
我就怕你会这么说
I feared you were going to say that.
你眼瞎吗 看不出他想分♥裂♥我们
Are you so blind to not see he intends to divide us?
没瞎 也不会蠢到让他这么做
No, nor so foolish as to let him do it.
蠢的会是另有其人
That blunder will fall to someone else.
我吗 你是这个意思吗
Me? Is that what you imply?
我是那个间...我决心...
That I would be the age-- That my resolve--
你居然敢...
You actually have the temerity to--
两位先生
Gentlemen!
今天大家都累了
It has been a long day.
你可能认为我容易激动 太爱评头论足 但请记住我的话
You may think me excitable and overkeen to judge, but mark me.
他与法兰西联盟的愚蠢做法 会成为一块把我们拖垮的石头
His folly demur for France is a stone that will drag us under.
先生们 快过来
Come close, gentlemen!
今晚的表演十分精彩
An exceptional show tonight!
10索尔 只需10索尔
For ten sols! Only ten sols!
先生们 快来看 比利牛斯山般的乳♥房♥♥
Come and see, gentlemen! The great Pyrenean bosom!
先生们 别犹豫了 快来排队
Do not hesitate but wait for your turn, gentlemen!
不要害羞 大家都有机会
Don't be shy! Everyone can have their turn!
好看吗
Did sir find pleasure?
好看 太棒了
Yes. Marvelous.
嗨 骑士 要服务吗
Hey, chevalier, fancy a ride?
看看我的本事
Look what I've got here for you.
我会让你欲仙...
I'll take you to heaven.
欲死
I'll take you to hell.
你迷路了
Are you lost?
我离家出走了
I've run away from home.
因为有个残忍♥的继父
A cruel stepfather?
他把我锁在塔里
He locked me in the tower.
而你逃跑了
But you escaped.
我的爱人救了我
Rescued by my beloved.
他人呢
Where is he?
战死了
Lost on a battlefield
在弗吉尼亚州的战场
in a place called Virginia.
为美国而死 对吧
Died for America, did he?
也伤透了我的心
And took my heart with him.
我能帮什么忙
How can I help?
5里弗尔
Five livres.
先付钱
Up front.
我喜欢有趣的故事
I do love a good story.
这边
Through here.
好的
Yes.
你好
Hello.
不想见到我
Not happy to see me?
不 恰恰相反 亲爱的朋友 我...
No. On the contrary, dear friend. I--
我还在担心你遭遇不测 从你的样子看来 我怀疑...
I feared some ill fate had befallen you. Judging by your look, I suspect--
还记得我跟你说过什么吗
Do you remember what I told you?
什么
What exactly?
我如果有事 也会带上你
I'd take you with me.
去苏里南
To Suriname?
去面对后果
To the devil.
- 这是什么 - 那男孩承认叛国的证据
- What is that? - It's the boy's admission of treason.
你认不得了 这可是你写的
You don't recognize it? You did write it, after all.
什...
Wha--
- 我...现在拿它做什么 - 把它交给一个愿意接受的人
- What-- What am I to do with it now? - Hand it to a willing recipient.
我们的主子已经开始进行和平谈判了
Our masters have already begun to negotiate.
这么做有什么用
I mean, what would be the point?
这样我就不会揭发你 这个两面三刀的混♥蛋♥了
It would stop me from nosing you out for the two-faced fucker you are.
他们会送你上绞刑台的
They'll hang you for that,
亲爱的朋友
dear friend.
我确实付了她5里弗尔
I did pay her five livres.
我会好好利用
I'll see it doesn't go to waste.
做点有用的事
Make yourself useful.
现在流行穿得像侍童
Is it the fashion to dress as a page now?
女王喜欢简朴装扮
The queen has a taste for simplicity.
毫无疑问 你很快就会成为王子
No doubt you'll soon be a prince
衣衫褴褛的王子
done up in rags.
杰拉德去英格兰了
Gérard's gone to England.
- 再说一遍 - 他今天下午离开了
- Come again? - He left this afternoon.
你怎么知道的
You know this how?
他办公室里有个我的密友
I have an intimate in his office.
他去的目的是
And the purpose of his journey?
我不能透露
I couldn't say.
但如果我们在下棋 我会盯着 韦尔热讷先生的国王身边主教
But if we were at chess, I'd keep an eye on Monsieur Vergennes's king-side bishop.
看来我还是教会了你一些东西
I managed to teach you something after all.
看来我们现在不得不各自下自己的一盘棋
It seems we're obliged to play a different game ourselves now.
但你承诺过
But you gave your word.
我有吗
Did I?
真可惜 真的
A shame, really.
我真的喜欢法国人
I do so like the French.
抱歉在这个时候打扰你 但...
Sorry to disturb you at such an hour, but--
发现了一件事 我...
Something has come to light and I--
我被迫向我所认识的人寻求最明智的建议
Well, I'm compelled to seek out the wisest counsel I know.
你太客气了
You are too generous.
你太谦虚了
You are too modest.
如你所知
As you may be aware,
我有时会帮富兰克林博士整理他的文件
I have, on occasion, aided Dr. Franklin in the organizing of his papers.
要我说 这是个徒劳的差事
A fool's errand, if you ask me.
尽管如此 我还是试着做了
Nonetheless, I have tried.
令我惊愕的是 我发现...
To my dismay, I discovered
自己不小心把一些信件带回了住处
that I unwittingly took some correspondence back to my lodgings.
没什么值得大惊小怪的
No great cause for consternation.
当然...但...
Of course, of course. But...
我找到这个
I found this.
是坦普尔少爷的字迹
In Master Temple's hand.
我无法证明它的真实性 也无法解释博士为何要将此事保密
I cannot attest to its veracity, nor explain why the doctor kept it secret.
那为何拿给我看
And why show it to me?
因为信任一个忠诚受到质疑的人 风险实在太大了
Because too much is at stake to trust a man whose loyalties are suspect.
这...
Well...
你终于醒悟了
you have come to your senses at last.
先生 什么意思
Sir?
他儿子、孙子的作为 但这家长不知何故却还是无罪
The son, the grandson, and yet somehow the patriarch is without sin.
对于他的表里不一 我不是警告过你好几年了吗
Have I not warned against his duplicity for years?
我希望这不是真的
I did not wish to believe it.
我们的命运不能建立在“希望”之上
Our fates cannot be founded on wishes.
我能留着它吗
May I keep this?
如果你一定要 我...
If you must. I...
班克罗夫特 我赞赏你
Bancroft, I commend you.
你是个爱国者
As a patriot.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表