剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
If all monarchies were governed by the principles in your heart,
共和国将永远无法成立
republics would never be formed.
我不也说了同样的话吗?
Wasn't I saying just the same thing?
博士 我俩都通过说谎的 方式促成了这段合作关系
Bien, docteur, we have both lied our way into a partnership.
先生 是吗? 我们不过是预测了未来的真♥相♥
Lied, monsieur? We merely anticipated a future truth.
美国人来了
The Americans are here!
不要透露太多 她有点八卦
Don't say too much. She can be... fouineuse.
她什么?
A what?
爱管闲事
Busybody.
女王陛下 那些美国人到了
Your Majesty, the Americans have arrived.
女王陛下 这位是富兰克林博士
Your Majesty, Dr. Franklin.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
富兰克林博士 告诉我
Tell me, Dr. Franklin,
我应该赌庄家牌还是英国牌?
I play the banker's card or la carte anglaise?
女王陛下 赌英国牌向来不是明智选择
The English card is never a wise wager, Your Majesty.
若输了就赖你
It will be on your head.
你很擅长拿别人的钱下注 对吧?
You are good for gambling other's money, yes?
夫人 我若这样做 是为了回报我的恩人
If I do, madame, it is with the intention of rewarding my benefactor
还有我自己
as well as myself.
以此让两个人都开心
And so, make two people happy.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他说花国王的钱能让两个人开心
He said spending the king's money makes two people happy.
坐这里
You sit here...
告诉我该赌哪张牌
and say what cards I play.
如果我输了 我就叫我丈夫别和你签条约
If I lose, I make words with my husband about us make treaty with you.
那要是你赢了呢?
And if you win?
也许我会自己出钱给你买♥♥大炮
Maybe I buy you cannon myself.
这游戏正合我意
That is just the sort of game I like.
不好意思
Pardon me.
你说只有几个人的
You said just a few people.
40、50人...
Forty, 50...
有必要给他们喝那么多酒吗?
Do we need to give them so much to drink?
这是投资 亲爱的
It's an investment, my dear.
投资什么?
In what?
投资美国 大家因为 协议已签署而都想分一杯羹
In America. Now that the agreement's been signed, they'll all want a piece.
那他们得找谁呢?就是那个先到的人
And who will they have to come to? The man who was there first.
你是说那个还没拿到报酬的人?
You mean the man who hasn't been paid yet?
对于这种事 也许国王比你更了解
Maybe the king knows a bit more about this sort of thing than you do.
你的音乐终于被全世界听到了
The world is hearing your music at last.
全世界?应该是我的邻居们吧
The world? My neighbors, perhaps.
他们也不会在乎是谁创作的
Not that they care who wrote it.
那你必须让他们知道
Then you must let them know.
这并不合适
That would not be proper.
你如果不告诉别人自己是谁 那么他们...
If you do not tell people who you are, then they--
他们会自己决定
They will decide for themselves.
夫人 我迟早会把你变成美国人
Madame, I'll turn you American yet.
大家注意
Attention!
请大家注意
Your attention, please!
女士们、先生们
Mesdames et messieurs.
Ladies and gentlemen,
我今晚将用两种语言给你们发言
I address you tonight in two languages.
因为我们的国王正式宣布了我们所知道的
Because our king has made official
即在我们心中的 一直都是真的
what we know in our hearts always to have been true.
那就是 在成熟、优雅的法兰西
That between the old soul of France
以及朝气、进取的美国之间
and the youthful spirit of America,
所存在的友谊和相互理解关系
there is a bond of friendship and understanding
是牢不可破的
that nothing can break.
让我们敬友谊
To friendship.
敬自♥由♥
To liberty.
敬富兰克林特色
To Franklinity!
随你意 夫人
As you wish, madame.
我终于变成名词了
I have finally become a noun.
你拿的是什么?
What have you got there?
空酒杯
An empty glass.
让我们斟满它
Let's get that fixed.
嘿 这里
Hey! Over here.
滚开
Now bugger off.
为你所做的一切干杯
Here's to, uh, what you do.
我们得谈谈
Need to talk.
十分乐意
By all means.
你孙子有什么目的?
What are your boy's intentions?
你是说坦普尔?
You mean Temple?
关于什么?
In regards to what?
我的女儿
My daughter.
他非常尊敬她
Well, he holds her in the highest regard.
那我们来谈谈结婚条件吧
Let's work out the terms then.
要在她年纪大之前敲定此事
Want to get it nailed down before she's too old.
你是在提议...
You are proposing...
我们自己的联盟 如果你能明白我的意思
Our own alliance. If you catch my meaning.
明智
Very wise.
这么说 你是同意了?
So, you're in agreement?
没什么比这事能让我或我孙子更开心了
Nothing could make me, or my grandson, happier.
来为此干一杯
Let's drink to that.
那布里昂夫人呢?
And Madame Brillon?
她怎么啦?
What about her?
她是否也支持这联婚?
Does she favor the union as well?
无需过于关注她的想法
We won't fuss over that.
你当时说了什么?
What did you say then?
我说“现在是达成协议的时候了”
That the time had come to reach an accord,
我还说如果他们不这样做 两国都将蒙受损失
and that if they did not, both nations would suffer.
所以他们就签了协议?
That's what made them sign?
你之后还见了女王
And then you met the queen.
你总有份参与重要事件
You're always right at the center of things.
你接下来会做什么?
What will you do next?
做这个
This.
孩子
My boy!
小姐
Mademoiselle.
祖父 我们...
Grandfather, we...
今天可是光荣结盟的好日子
This has been a day of glorious alliances.
坦普尔先生刚告诉我
Mr. Temple was just telling me.
坦普尔是个很棒的男孩
Temple is a splendid boy.
你是个很棒的女孩
You are a splendid girl.
你们俩真是绝配 而我要去尿尿了
You make a splendid pair, and I am gonna take a piss.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
而你 先生 无论你是谁 都是个该死的流氓
And you, sir, are a damnable rogue, whoever you may be.
我的老天
Sweet mercy of Providence.
不 是马萨诸塞州的约翰亚当斯
No, John Adams of Massachusetts.
亚当斯先生 你怎么会在这里?
Mr. Adams, what are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same question.
我在寻求...
I'm pursui--
我刚刚缔结了...
I have just concluded--
是他们派你来协助我?
Have you been sent to assist me?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
是取代你
To replace you.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表