剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
1
他有家人吗?
Did he have any family?
他嗜酒
He had his bottle
住在圣母桥下的一间小屋里
and a little hut beneath the Pont Notre-Dame.
我来付葬礼的钱
I'll pay for the burial.
他肯定会感激不尽
And that's more than he could expect otherwise.
博士 你为何会使用替身?
Why did you send a double in your place, Doctor?
有人警告我 说我可能会遭遇不测
I was warned I might be in danger.
-那个人是谁? -你局里的某个人
-By whom? -Someone in your organization.
你必须告诉我他是谁 好让我表扬他
You must tell me his name so I may commend him.
我相信他不希望被曝光
I believe he wishes to remain anonymous.
我喜欢他这样的人
A man after my own heart.
车夫
The driver.
你说什么?
Pardon me?
他肯定知道当时的情况
Surely he saw something.
他只在帕西路障停过一次 至少他是这么说的
He stopped precisely once, or so he claims, at la barrière de Passy.
那海关官员呢?
And the customs officer?
你怀疑他们?
You have a suspicion?
我不是警♥察♥ 我…
Well, I'm no policeman. I--
没发现
Nowhere to be found.
但我向你们保证 我们一定会查个水落石出
But we'll dig to the root of this. You have my promise.
没几个人有机会观察自己的尸体
Not many get to examine their own corpse.
没几个人想这么做
Even fewer want to.
挺有意思的一个人 不是吗?
An interesting type, no?
也许能用他来塑造出一个角色
Maybe I'll put him in something.
也许他会先给我“定制”角色
Well, unless he puts me in something first.
先生 能让我和我的同乡单独谈谈吗?
Monsieur, would you give me a moment with my countryman?
我去看看还有哪个我认识的死了
I'll see who else I know has died.
都怪我
This is my doing.
这人是你杀的?
Did you murder this man?
可以算是
I might as well have.
他当了我的替身
The deception was mine.
但是我怂恿的
But at my urging.
为此 我有的只是感激 就像感激你给予我所有的关怀一样
For that, I can only be grateful, as I am for all the care that you've shown me.
你知道我怀疑谁吗?
You know who I don't trust?
勒诺瓦
Lenoir.
警告你的人可是他
Well, he's the one who warned you.
这是掩饰他真正意图的 最佳方法 不是吗?
What better way to mask his true intentions?
你怀疑是宫廷的人做的?
You suspect someone at court?
也许他受雇于英国人
Well, perhaps he's in the employ of the British,
又或者是我身边的人 就是希望看到我失败
or perhaps it's someone close to me. Determined to see me fail.
亚当斯
Mr.…
先生?
Adams?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我无法想象他会使用如此野蛮的手段
Well, I cannot conceive he would stoop to something so barbarous.
这样他的计划就更加牢不可破了
Which would make his scheme all the more ironclad.
多留意留意
Keep your ears open.
你是我唯一能信任的人
You are the only man that I can trust.
(战争即将来临)
(独♥立♥宣言)
(改编自)
(斯泰西希夫的《伟大的即兴创作》)
驾…
Ya! Ya!
驾
Ya!
坦普尔
Temple!
你是马里约瑟夫保罗伊夫 罗克吉尔贝迪莫捷?
Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves- Roch-Gilbert du Motier?
正是在下
You have found him.
有人想和你谈谈
Somebody wants to talk to you.
你究竟是哪种白♥痴♥?
Exactly what type of morons are you?
-有哪几种? -先生 我不是问你
-How many types are there? -I am not talking to you, sir.
我甚至都不承认你的存在
I do not even acknowledge your existence.
还有你
And you.
你给我的印象是个明智的人
I had the vague notion you were a sensible sort.
究竟是什么说服你加入这种愚蠢的冒险?
What on earth convinced you to join this imbecilic escapade?
-我… -我不想听
-Well, I-- -I don't care!
至于你
But you.
我曾希望战场上的经历
I had hoped that experience on the battlefield
能抑制你天生的愚蠢
might curb your natural inclination to idiocy.
看来我错了
Clearly I was mistaken.
伯爵先生 我劝你别忘了
Monsieur le Comte, I advise you to remember
你是在跟大♥陆♥军的将军说话
you address a general in the Continental Army.
我是在跟找到我门厅 烦了我数个月的人说话
I address the irritation that plagued my foyer for months on end.
现在他竟想带着他 在勒阿弗尔码头上找到的
And now has it in his head to invade England with
那些四处躺的、半清醒的懒汉入侵英格兰
whatever half-sober layabouts he could find sprawled on the docks at Le Havre!
维钦托利打败罗马人 都用不到那么多兵力
Vercingetorix beat the Romans with less.
你在说什么?
What did you say?
我是说如果不是你的阻止 我们也许已经成功了
I said that it could have worked. If you hadn't stopped us.
我记得不久前有个男孩来找我
I recall a boy coming to me not so long ago.
那时的他 举止谦虚
He was modest in his manner
我承认 他的单纯很讨人喜欢
and, I admit, endearing in his naïveté.
你知道我现在看到了什么吗?
Do you know what I see now?
一个男人
A man.
不
No.
我看到了另一个穿着丝绸
I see another vainglorious fool parading in silks
陶醉在自己倒影里的虚荣傻瓜
and puffed up with his own picture in the glass.
你现在可以称自己为法国人了
You may now call yourself French.
维钦托利 他是个真英雄
Vercingetorix. That was a hero.
不用说 他被他们勒死了
They strangled him, of course.
这一切对你来说只是场游戏 对吧?
It's all just a game to you, isn't it?
朋友们
My friends,
我们找另一种方式继续作战…
we find another way to continue the ba--
他到底怎么啦?
What got into him?
至少我们没被逮捕
At least we didn't get arrested.
但这简直不可思议
But this is simply madness.
门口的刺客 停尸房♥的尸体
Assassins at the gates. Bodies in the morgue.
只要离开家就会受到袭击
One cannot leave one's home without being attacked.
当然 我是为你担心
Of course, I think only of you.
我更关心的是找到我的孙子
I'm more concerned about finding my grandson.
他和雅克在一起 仆人们在路上看到他们
He's with Jacques. The servants saw them on the road.
你为何没拦下他们?
Why didn't you stop them?
我为何没拦下飞翔的鸟儿?
Why don't I stop the birds from flying?
那他们可能会去哪里呢?
Well, where are they likely to go?
那些最让父母亲感到羞耻的地方
Wherever is most shameful to his mother and father.
博士 我快放弃了
I am losing hope, Doctor.
我切断了他的经济来源 但我没法教好他
I've cut him off, but I cannot correct him.
恐怕我也一样
I fear I may say the same.
朋友
My friend…
我很犹豫是否要在此刻提出这问题 但…
I hesitate to raise this question now, but--
关于该付给你的钱
Your payments.
别人欠我钱 我也欠他人钱 这就是我们的世界
One man always owes another. That is the world.
所以 我必须问一下 我什么时候能…
And so, I must ask when I can expect--
国会已承诺迅速解决这一问题
Congress has promised to address it speedily.
是的 但…
Yes, but…
他们真的有吗?
have they, really?
富兰克林博士
Dr. Franklin!
我总不能一直跟我妻子说…
I can't keep telling my wife--
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
对于钱 她的嗅觉一直很敏锐
She's always had a nose for money. Well--
进来吧
Come in already!
你没死
You're alive.
很抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
别胡说八道
Don't be ridiculous.
我最不希望看到你升为圣人 虽然这不太可能发生
The last thing I need is you ascending to sainthood, as unlikely as that sounds.
先生 你找我什么事?
What do you want, sir?
我竟然被他们赶出自己的房♥子
They're throwing me out of my own house.
他说什么?
What did he say?
关于花圃什么的
It was something about the flower beds.
-除了园艺 他没更好的事可做? -亚当斯先生 你找我有什么事?
-Hath he nothing better to do than garden? -Your business, Mr. Adams?
-不行 -你说什么?
-No. -I beg your pardon?
不 我不会和伦敦进行条约谈判
No, I will not negotiate a treaty with London.
不 我没让你这么做 这些都是国会给我的直接指示
No, you are not being asked to. Those are direct instructions from Congress to me.
这里声明你“在采取任何行动之前
Stating that you will take "no steps of consequence
都得征询路易国王的部长们的意见”
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表