剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
因为你是华盛顿的宠儿?
Because Washington made you his pet?
但他们不会派军队给你 对吧?
But they won't give you an army, will they?
你觉得那是为什么?
Why do you think that is?
-小心说话… -不然?
-Watch yourself-- -Or what?
你总是夸夸其谈 却什么都没做
You talk a lot, but you never do anything.
-我现在就做 -来啊
-I'll do something now. -Let's go!
别…
Hey! Hey! Hey!
你到底怎么啦?
What is happening with you?
我?我不会去加入与我无关的战争
Me? I'm not the one running off to some war I've got nothing to do with!
我要留在这里 我在这里有个重要的人
I'm staying here. I found someone here!
你们都是一群蠢人
And you're all a bunch of fools.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
整理你的文件
Straightening your papers.
没必要这么做
There's no need.
我已经开始做了
I've already started.
我喝了很多红酒
I had rather a lot of port.
对你健康不好
It's not good for you.
它能缓和痛风
It tempers the gout.
会加重病情
Makes it worse.
反正都会死 还不如喝红酒
Something will do me in. Why not that?
你今晚打算在这里休息?
You intend to rest here tonight?
那些可以当草拟纸来使用
Those could use fair drafts.
其实 明早才做吧
Actually, wait till tomorrow morning.
我现在就做
I'll do it now.
两…份?
Two… Two copies?
是的
Just so.
一份英文
One in English.
一份法文
And one in French.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表