剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
Whore, drink, gamble...
好极了
Very good.
我们有共同兴趣
We have interests in common.
跟我来
Come along.
我们会给你找点事干
We'll find something or other for you.
大家意见一致
Are we in agreement?
我们决不接受他们模棱两可的答案
We leave them no room for equivocation.
他们必须申明不会私下与不列颠交涉
They must affirm they will not parlay with Britain without telling us first.
他们也会提出同样的要求
They'll demand the same of us.
这点我们在说明书上已列得很清楚
Which our instructions already make plain.
他们无法看穿的
They will not see past that shadow.
因此坦白说
So let us be frank amongst ourselves.
我们是有意欺瞒
We mean to deceive.
不
No.
我们是在当律师
We mean to lawyer.
你同意吗
Do you concur?
- 富兰克林博士 你同意吗 - 让我们争取条件通过吧
- Dr. Franklin, do you concur? - Let's seek our terms.
我不了解你们的具体意思
I am unclear as to what you are actually saying.
先生 你已阅读了我们的说明 并了解了我们的职责
You have read our instructions, sir, and see what we are charged with.
是的 我读了
I have read them, yes.
那你还有什么顾虑
Then what is your concern?
有些指示你们并没遵守
Not all orders are obeyed.
什么意思
Meaning what?
就是我所说的意思
Only what I have said.
这是令人发指的指控
That is an outrageous accusation.
亚当斯先生 我并没指控你们什么
I accuse you of nothing, Mr. Adams.
你当着我的面说我是骗子
You called me a liar to my face.
但你刚告诉我你不是 我怎么还会怀疑你
But you have just told me you are not. Why would I doubt you?
先生 那你呢
And you, sir?
你将如何保证
What assurance have we
你们不会与不列颠媾和 而让我们失去所有呢
that you will not make your own peace with Britain and leave us bereft?
与你们给我的保证一样
The same assurance you have given me.
这还不够吗
Is that not sufficient?
别把国会的话当成胡...
You do not regard the word of Congress as bo--
- 不好意思 - 他又在演戏了
- I beg your pardon. - He's playacting again.
伯爵先生 我的朋友
Monsieur le Comte, my friend.
博士 你看来痛得难受
Doctor, you are in pain.
我们俩一同经历了很多 对吧
You and I, we have walked a long road together, have we not?
的确 我们经历了无数的挑战
We have. With many turns.
我逐渐认识到你是个忠诚慷慨的盟友
And I've come to know you as a true and generous ally
也是个诚实之人
and an honest man.
现在 我们为之 牺牲了多年的结局近在眼前
Now the end that we have both sacrificed years to is in sight,
我们俩都在“这门前”翘首企盼
and we're both eager at the gate.
但当着在座各位的面 我要说...
But I say, before all assembled in this room...
我们不会背叛你们
we will not betray you.
我们将永远忠于你们 我的朋友
And faithful to you we shall remain, mon ami.
你这是什么意思
What was that?
- 我说的都是实话 - 这并不是我们之前说好的
- I said what was true. - That's not what we agreed.
是你们俩同意 我当时只是听你们说
You two agreed. I only listened.
你究竟是在帮美国或法兰西 还是只是帮你自己
Do you side with America, France or merely yourself?
富兰克林博士 我非常尊敬你 但若我们的行动不一致...
Dr. Franklin, I hold you in the highest regard, but if we do not act in concert--
- 别再奉承他了 - 亚当斯先生 拜托了
- Enough of this puffery. - Mr. Adams, please.
不 我不会保持沉默的 在面对...
No. I will not hold my tongue in the face of--
你到底在搞什么鬼
What devilment have you been up to?
你不应该说话的
You're not supposed to talk.
但我就是要说
Yet I am doing so.
说吧
Well?
我在宫廷里谋到了一个职位
I have obtained a position at court.
什么样的职位 当沙包
As what? A punch bag?
这是两码事
That was a separate affair.
你真让我担心 孩子
You worry me, boy.
你还是担心你自己吧
Best worry about yourself.
你自己看着办吧
Do as you see fit.
折磨我的人 你要如何惩罚我呢
My tormentor. What punishment will you inflict upon me?
毫无疑问 你已自己诊断出病情了
Well, no doubt you've made your own diagnosis.
这膀胱结石“伴了我”至少50年了
A bladder stone I've had at least 50 years.
你现在被它“牵绊住”了
And now it is having you.
有医治办法吗
Can he be helped?
进行截石手术
Lithotomy.
石就是石头 截就是切
Lithos, stone. Tomos, cut.
在耻骨上方的腹部做一个切口 并用镊子取出碎石
An incision through the abdomen above the pubis and the gravel removed with forceps.
班克罗夫特先生 你会做这样的手术吗
Can you perform such an operation, Mr. Bancroft?
我宁愿把它委托给更有经验的人进行
I would rather entrust it to others with more experience.
但这是否能治好他
But it would cure him?
亚当斯先生和杰伊先生呢
Where are Mr. Adams and Mr. Jay?
就在外头
Just outside.
能叫他们进来吗
Can you fetch them?
如果你的官阶允许的话
If your courtly rank allows that.
他整晚都守在你身边 任我怎么叫也不肯离开
He was at your side all night. I could not make him leave.
以你的分♥析♥ 概率有多大
How would you parse the odds?
你是指手术的存活率
Of surviving the procedure?
你自己心里有数
You've calculated that already.
朋友 我很痛苦
I am in agony, friend.
那你就搏一搏吧
Then you may chance it.
但我不会参与这样的“屠♥杀♥行动”
But I will have no part in such butchery.
与此同时 你不能乱动
In the meantime, you must not move.
较理想的方法是从尿道
It would be better to somehow approach the urethra.
一根设计巧妙的管子顺着尿管向上滑...
A tube of some clever design slid up the canal and--
先生 你感觉如何
How are you keeping now, sir?
壮得可以从事大力士的工作
Fit for the Labors of Hercules.
我想并不需要这样的体力活儿
No such exertions will be required, I think.
亚当斯先生 你想说什么
Yes, Mr. Adams?
我想...
I wish to--
就是 我不应该质疑你的痛苦
That is to say, I should not have doubted your distress.
也许是我给了你这么做的理由
Perhaps I gave you cause.
我和亚当斯先生一直在讨论如何接着进行
Mr. Adams and I have been discussing how to proceed.
我们俩都认为拖延将无益于我们的任务
We are both of the mind that delay will not aid our cause.
的确
It will not.
因此 我们认为 最好是推进与英国人的合作
And so, we think it best to move forward with the British.
当然 我们会随时通知你我们的进展
Keeping you, of course, informed of our progress.
不超出合理的范围
Within reason.
那我们对盟友的承诺呢
And the pledge to our allies?
那是你给予的保证
Well, you gave your word.
我有另一个建议
I propose something else.
我们在这里召开会议
We convene here,
协调一致地达成我们的共同目标
and so act in harmony towards our common goal.
你真觉得有需要如此谨慎
You really deem that prudent?
凡尔赛宫怎么说
What says Versailles?
看到了吧
You see how it is?
即使是死亡的鼓声 也无法穿透他那巨大的自尊
Not even the drumbeat of mortality can penetrate that colossal self-regard.
- 亚当斯先生 - 即使死后 他也会坚持认为
- Mr. Adams-- - He would insist from the grave
自己是不可或缺的
that he is indispensable.
我们得聚集在他的病床旁 好让他 就他一人
We are to gather by his sickbed so that he, only he,
- 才能解开这死结... - 亚当斯先生
- may cut the Gordian knot... - Mr. Adams--
让我们这些听众崇拜他...
...and deliver onto us his audience, his worship--
亚当斯先生
Mr. Adams!
我们需要他
We need him.
有什么事
What do you want?
我是来侍候阿图瓦伯爵的
I'm here to serve the Count of Artois.
是谁说的
Says who?
从这进去
Through there.
去呀
Get on with it.
你的主子是谁
Whose man are you?
我侍候阿图瓦伯爵
I serve the Count of Artois.
他说他侍候阿图瓦伯爵
He serves the Count of Artois!
你的主子是谁
Who do you serve?
来吧 动作快 你们这些可怜的松鼠
Let's go! Step lively, you miserable squirrels!
快送过去
Get these delivered!
快 动作快些
Hurry! Do this quickly!
- 拜托 先生 - 先生 拜托...
- Sir, please! - Please, sir. Please.
好了
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表