剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
1
(1776年4月 勒阿弗尔海港)
开始装箱 小心点 动作快...
Start loading those crates. Be careful with them. Quickly, quickly.
快 动作快些 走吧
Come on. Faster. Let's go.
(霍塔莱斯公♥司♥)
当心
Careful!
把火枪搬到后面去
Muskets to the back.
快点
Quickly!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
尿尿
To take a piss.
这有一整片大海让你尿
There's a whole ocean.
我从没见过你
I've never seen you before.
在这码头工作的我都认识
And I know everyone who works this dock.
你现在认识我了
You'll know me now.
(战争即将来临)
(独♥立♥宣言)
(改编自)
(斯泰西希夫的《伟大的即兴创作》)
还不错 但拉杠杆的速度得快些
It's not bad. But swift with the lever.
印迹必须均匀
The impression must be even.
看着
Watch.
我没法拉得这么快
I can't do it this quickly.
如果你得靠此为生 就能做到
You can if it serves as your livelihood.
我一天能印500页
I could print 500 pages a day.
但别担心 孩子
But don't worry, boy.
我给你想了其他出路
I've got other plans for you.
我可能有自己的计划
I might have plans of my own, you know.
比如?
Such as?
算了
Never mind.
不 我想听听
No, I'm all ears.
我打算过愉快的生活
Well, I intend to live pleasantly.
交有趣的朋友和进行刺♥激♥的冒险
To have entertaining friends and exciting adventures.
住在像这样的房♥子里 并被视为一位睿智的绅士
To reside in a house like this and be regarded as a wit and a gentleman.
我想你最好还是学一门手艺
Perhaps it would be best for you to learn a trade after all.
没打扰你们工作吧?
Do I disturb your labors?
肖蒙先生 我们更像是在打发时间
They're more in the realm of a distraction, Monsieur Chaumont.
以等待凡尔赛宫决定“我是否存在”
To pass the time while Versailles determines whether I, in fact, exist.
这是个哲学问题
This is a philosophic question.
对我来说却是个现实的问题
Well, it seems quite practical to me.
给你看样东西
I have something to show you.
它在各个地方的需求量都极高
The demand for them is everywhere.
我在卢瓦尔的工厂几乎供不应求
My factory in the Loire can barely keep up.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
你的脸和月亮一样出名
Your face is as famous as the moon's.
但韦尔热讷伯爵却当我是透明的
Yet invisible to Count Vergennes.
你知道在法国
You understand that here in France,
想要得到某样东西 就得假装不想要
to get what one wants, one pretends not to want it.
这样的话 我会假装自己不想年轻20岁
Well, in that case, I shall pretend to not want to be 20 years younger.
必须将它印在你的册子里
That must be in your pamphlet.
或许还真合适
It might suit at that.
印刷机是偷运进法国的
The press was smuggled into France.
他已经印了300本书了
He's already printed 300 copies of his book.
- 要我去没收那台印刷机吗? - 还不需要
- Do you want me to confiscate the machine? - Not just yet.
就假装我们不在乎
Let's pretend we're unconcerned,
而他则假装不在乎我们的不在乎
while he pretends not to care about our lack of concern.
我认为采取更直接的方法更好
I'd recommend a more direct method.
你这么认为我不意外 中尉
Of course you would, Lieutenant.
但请迁就我 好吗?
But indulge me, won't you?
某些内容非常有意思
Some of this is very clever.
你读过吗?
Have you bothered to read it?
我从不读书 伯爵先生
I never read the books, Monsieur le Comte.
我只是禁书
I only forbid them.
“武力践踏理智”
"Force shits upon reason's back."
- 我想你会同意这句话 - 我的整个职业生涯都建基于这句话
- I expect you'd agree with that. - I've made a career of it.
是有什么事要发生?
Is anything going to happen?
也许等你安静下来 “它”就会发生了
It might when you stop fidgeting.
一位忧心忡忡的姑娘
A lass that was laden with care
心情沉重地坐在荆棘树下
Sat heavily under a thorn
我听了一会儿
I listened for a while for to hear
就这样 她开始哀悼
While thus she began for to mourn
每当我的爱人靠近时
Whene'er my own lover was near
鸟儿的歌♥声似乎甜美多了
The birds seemed far sweeter to sing
寒冷刺骨的冬天过去了
The cold nipping wintertime wore
一张像春天的脸庞
A face that resembled spring
我们俩一直都很开心
So merry as we two have been
我的心就像要碎了
My heart it is like for to break
当我想起我们在一起的日子
When I think on the days we have seen
我第一次听到这首歌♥ 是在40年前的阿勒格尼山脉
I first heard that air 40 years ago in the Allegheny Mountains,
当时我周围就只有一片荒僻的旷野
with naught but howling wilderness about me.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我演奏此曲是为了让你感到愉悦
I played it only to please you.
的确愉悦
And pleasure it gave.
但...
But...
那一刻仿佛就像昨天似的 多么奇怪的感觉
how strange to feel the moment was only yesterday,
那时的我还年轻 未经考验
and I still young and untested.
从那时到现在犹如做了场梦
With all the time between a mere dream.
你是否觉得我是个老态龙钟的傻瓜?
You think me a doddering old fool?
我觉得你如此小看我 还真是个傻瓜
I think you a fool to think so little of me.
难道美国人天生就如此吝啬于赞美?
Is it the nature of Americans to be so ungenerous with their compliments?
如果你允许 我将让你沉浸在赞美声中
I will shower you with them in excess if you give me leave.
请开始
You may begin.
夫人 我认为你是最迷人的...
Madame, I consider you the most intoxicating person--
- 你有看到那位小姐... - 朱嫔?
- Have you seen Miss-- - Jupin?
她叫朱嫔?
Is that her name?
是的 那是我们家庭教师的名字
That is the name of our governess, yes.
你要找的人是她?
Is that who you seek?
我让她去休息了
I sent her away for the evening.
我正想这么做
That's what I was going to do.
在家中逗留的人太多了
Too many people hanging about as it is.
告诉我 博士
Tell me something, Doctor.
你是否亲过我夫人?
Have you been kissing my wife?
先生 你说我?
I, monsieur?
我从没想过在别人家中亲他的夫人
I'd never dream of kissing another man's wife in his own house.
啊
Ah.
那么在屋外呢?
Outside the house?
相公
Husband!
我永远爱你
You have my undying affection.
你真的喜欢我的歌♥声?
Did you really like my singing?
它就像一只在我手里的小鸟
It was like a bird in my hand.
像只小鸟
Like a bird.
被你抓住的小鸟?
A bird you caught?
不...不完全是
No. No, not exactly.
这只鸟还活着吗?
Is the bird still alive?
活着 是只活鸟
Yes. A living bird.
它停留在我的手中
That landed in my hand
并且歌♥唱
and sang.
鸟儿不会这么做
Birds don't do that.
我其实也不太明白自己在唱什么
I didn't really understand what I was singing anyway.
是关于悲伤
It was about sadness
以及爱情
and love.
库内贡德 你在哪里?
Cunégonde, where are you?
我得走了
I have to go.
想必今晚对你来说已经足够 对吧?
I'd say that's quite enough for tonight, wouldn't you?
展示你们强有力的臂膀 你们这群勇敢的人
Give me your strong arms. Your brave souls.
这里有个沉重的箱子 让最强壮的那个来搬
There's a heavy crate for the toughest man!
什么声...朋友 你好
What is it-- Oh! Greetings, friend!
欢迎来到我们的小公♥司♥
Welcome to our little enterprise.
你承诺过要谨慎行事
You swore to exercise caution.
我有啊
And so I am.
白天只装载合法的出口货
Only legal exports are loaded by day.
其他的货物都会在黑暗中进行
Everything else goes under cover of darkness.
先生 别装了 这可是宗买♥♥卖♥♥
Sir, there is make-believe, and there is business.
你不顾费用 一点都不谨慎
You pay no heed to cost, no mind to discretion.
这些可是我的船
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表