剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
祝你好运
Good luck!
不...
Oh, no, no, no.
很感谢你“出手相助” 坦普尔少爷
Well, I'm grateful for your assistance, Master Temple.
如你所见 你祖父缺乏官僚主义的天赋
As you can see, your grandfather has no aptitude for bureaucracy.
这些数字说不通啊
These figures don't make any sense.
- 数目加起来不对 - 是的
- The arithmetic doesn't add up properly. - Yes.
还有 看看这个
And look at this.
看起来像是一份购物清单
Well, it appears to be a shopping list.
背面的字看起来像是名字
The writing on the back looks like names.
是要进行交换的囚犯名单
A list of prisoners to be exchanged.
当中有些曾经是我的朋友
Some I once called friends.
清单上没你父亲的名字
Your father's not on there.
我也认为应该不会有
I wouldn't expect so.
你没有他的消息吗?
You hear nothing from him?
我的继母会给他写信 但祖父都不让我看那些信
My stepmother writes, but Grandfather won't allow me to see any of her letters.
也不愿回信
And refuses to answer them.
是的 他在某些事情上 可以是很固执的 这我曾见过
Yes, well, he can be a hard man about some things. I've seen it.
班克罗夫特先生 你觉得我父亲是叛徒吗?
Do you think my father is a traitor, Mr. Bancroft?
一个国家的叛徒是另一个国家的爱国者
One man's traitor is another's patriot.
这取决于你站在哪一边
It depends on which side you stand.
你父亲选择了效忠在位英王
Your father chose loyalty to the Crown.
时间和命运会告诉我们 他是否做出了明智的选择
Time and fortune will tell us if he chose wisely.
但你和你祖父在一起
But you are here with your grandfather,
就必须忠于他
and your loyalty must be to him.
把这些拿去给他签名
Take these for his signature.
确保他把它们全签了
Make certain he signs them all,
要盯着他 直到他签完
and don't let him out of your sight till he does.
- 该由我们来... - 纠正他的错误
- It's up to us to-- - Correct his mistakes.
就是这样
And just so.
快说
Go ahead!
“如果三个人之间有秘密 就杀掉其中两人”
"If three men have a secret, murder two of them."
她自己翻译的
She translated it herself.
翻译得非常完美
And quite flawlessly too.
你能再引用书里的另一句话吗?
Would you delight me with another quotation?
我不是告诉过你 你的书 会出现在所有的沙龙和闺房♥吗?
Didn't I tell you your book would be in every salon, every boudoir?
我惊叹于你的影响力 夫人
I am in awe of your powers, madame.
真是个天才型骗子
What a talented liar.
要怎样才能证明我的诚意?
How might I prove my sincerity?
你可以试着不要和这房♥里的每个女人调情
You could try not flirting with every woman in the room.
还有其他方法吗?
Is there perhaps another way?
我看到了相似之处
I see the resemblance.
他73岁了 头上有只动物
He's 73 with an animal on his head.
但你们有着一样的灵魂
But your souls are the same.
你这么认为?
You think so?
这位是富兰克林
Here is Franklin.
而这位则是富兰克林仔
And here is Franklinet.
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
你们可否把富兰克林“借给”博马舍片刻?
Might you briefly spare Beaumarchais a Franklin or two?
就像他在舞台剧里演的
It's just like one of his plays!
是韦尔热讷伯爵亲口说的?
You heard this directly from Count Vergennes?
英国大使手上有一份船的货物单
The English ambassador had a copy of the ship's list of cargo.
是清单
The manifest.
我们的计划被他们知道了
They know what we plan.
在计划前就已知道
Before we plan it.
这就是为何码头上有人被杀 对吧?
Which is why the man on the dock was killed, n'est-ce pas?
没必要这么兴奋吧
You don't need to be so excited about it.
你得承认这很有趣
You have to admit it's interesting.
我们现在该怎办?
What are we going to do now?
继续按计划进行
Carry on.
我们还有别的选择吗?
What choice do we have?
我想我要生病了
I think I'm going to be sick.
失陪了 夫人
Excuse me, madame.
- 一切还好吗? - 不怎么好
- Is everything all right? - Possibly not.
你不用担心 孩子 我们今晚在帕西不会有危险
You needn't worry, boy. We're safe enough in Passy tonight.
我们被人监视了 难道不该查出是谁吗?
Someone is spying on us. Shouldn't we find out who it is?
问不是谁会更容易 与此同时 我们保持...
Easier to ask who it is not. In the meantime, we keep--
朋友 出...
My friend, there's...
事了
been an incident.
都是我的错
I blame myself.
要不是因为有急事而离开了
If I hadn't been called away on an urgent matter...
别自责 班克罗夫特先生
No need, Mr. Bancroft.
这事的幕后主使不是求财 而是要恐吓我们
Whoever did this was bent on fear, not robbery.
也许有人对你最近出版的书有些不满?
Perhaps someone who took offense at your recent publication?
据我所知 勒诺瓦中尉
For all I know, Lieutenant Lenoir,
这可能是你的“杰作”
it might have been your own doing.
富兰克林博士 我们的审查员
Our censors do not go so far
还不至于会推♥翻♥印刷机
as to overturn printing presses, Dr. Franklin.
也许是因为没什么可推♥翻♥的
Perhaps because there are none to overturn.
闯入者是否拿走了某些文件?
Could the intruder have taken certain documents?
那些可能危及你或陛下政♥府♥的文件?
Documents which might compromise you or His Majesty's government?
处理文件的人不是我
I'm not much of a hand at the paperwork.
这你得问班克罗夫特先生或我孙子
You'd have to ask Mr. Bancroft or my grandson.
我们会的
We will.
把仆人集♥合♥起来
Round up the servants.
看看他们都知道些什么
Let's see what they know about this.
在我们调查此事期间
I must ask you to confine yourself to Passy
你们不得离开帕西
while we investigate this matter.
毫无疑问 这正是 这位闯入的“客人”想要的结果
No doubt as our visitor intended.
班克罗夫特先生 请允许我
With your permission, Mr. Bancroft.
就问几个问题
Just a few questions.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
坦普尔 把手给我
Give me your hand, Temple.
你知道你手里拿的是什么吗?
Do you know what you hold there?
字母
Letters.
词汇
Words.
是力量
Power.
永远牢记这一点
Never forget that.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表