剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
and under no circumstance come back?
我不想再和你说话了
I would prefer never to speak with you again.
我猜你很满意自己所做的
I suppose you are mightily pleased with yourself.
我提醒过你了
I warned you.
你以为我看不出你耍的花招和设的圈套?
You think me blind to your snares and wiles?
劝我不要去做…
Advising me against the very thing--
夫人 你好
Good day, madam.
你最希望我做的事
The very thing you most wish for me to do.
你既然已识破我的意图 那为何还去做?
If you find me so transparent, why did you go ahead and do it?
-以证明你是错的 -但结果证明我是对的
-To prove you wrong! -You proved me right.
至少我说出了自己的想法
Well, at least I spoke my mind.
这个习惯肯定会让你变得不招人喜欢
A habit guaranteed to make yourself disagreeable.
当然 你人生的伟大目标
Of course. Your great aim in life.
就是取悦所有的人 但无助于任何事
To be pleasing to all and useless for anything
就仅仅是满足自己的欲望
outside the satisfaction of your own appetites.
我认为这比我给 所到之处带来灾难要好得多
I happen to consider that preferable to spreading disaster everywhere I go.
你我再也没瓜葛了
Well, you needn't concern yourself with me any longer.
我将支付自己的住宿费用
I will pay my own way in my own lodgings.
我把你留给你的情妇和你那堕落的孙子
I will leave you to your paramours and your reprobate grandson,
不管他在哪里
wherever he may be.
夫人 我目睹了你的“节日演出”
I witnessed your holiday theatrical, ma'am.
可说是赏心悦目 但…对心灵无益
It was engaging to the eye, but-- but unedifying for the soul.
真是个奇怪的小个子
What a strange little man.
也许他说得对 我在这里待得太久了 而所取得的成绩寥寥
Maybe he's right, that I've stayed on too long for all the good that it's done.
国会似乎就是这么认为
That's what Congress seems to think.
我则认为你待的时间还不够长
I'll tell you what I think. You haven't stayed long enough.
“所以亲爱的 如果你愿意相信我
"So if you would believe me, Sweetheart,
趁你青春如绽放的花儿
while your young age is in flower.
在它最鲜、最绿时
In its greenest freshness,
采集你的青春
gather, gather your youth.
因为你的美貌会随着年龄消逝 就像这朵褪色的花”
Since age will tarnish your beauty. As it has faded this flower."
这话让人十分沮丧
That was remarkably dispiriting.
夫人 怎么啦?
Madame?
他想说服一个女孩在她变丑之前和他上♥床♥
He's trying to convince some girl to roll in the hay with him before she turns ugly.
龙萨讲述了生命转瞬即逝的本质
Ronsard addresses the fleeting nature of life.
-早晨盛开的玫瑰… -卡巴尼斯 别自欺欺人了
-The rose that blossoms in the morning-- -Don't fool yourself, Cabanis.
都是关于性♥爱♥
It's all about spreading legs.
夫人 你喜欢让人出乎意料之事物
Madame, you delight in the unexpected.
云朵、小天使、受伤的独角兽
Clouds, cherubs, wounded unicorns,
手里捧着小麻雀
little sparrows cupped in the hand.
男人为了和女人做♥爱♥ 什么话都说得出 你说是吗?
A man will say anything to get a woman on her back. Wouldn't you agree?
我认为…
I think that--
其实他只需要直截了当说就行了
When all he really needs to do is be straightforward.
她其实也想要
It's not as if the thought never crossed her mind.
夫人 你不喜欢诗歌♥?
Madame, are you against poetry?
我从没听过猫背诵押韵诗 但这也不影响它们繁殖
I never heard a cat recite a rhyme. And they have no trouble propagating.
阿扎 对吧?
Isn't that so, Aza?
也许我该休息了
Perhaps it's time I retired for the evening.
是的 别客气
Yes, don't stand on ceremony.
该叫醒修道院长吗?
Should I wake the abbé?
别打扰他 你永远不知道 什么时候会需要牧师
Leave him be. You never know when you might need a priest.
真想让他早点离开
I thought he'd never leave.
是你让他住在这里的
You do let him live here.
他也许有一天会有所成就 但应该不太可能
He might amount to something one day, but probably not.
与此同时 捉弄捉弄他也挺有趣的
In the meantime, it's amusing to torment him.
也捉弄我?
And me as well?
除了喂饱你、奉承你之外 我还对你做过些什么?
What have I done to you except feed and flatter you?
你偶尔会抚摸我的脸颊
You have stroked my cheek on occasion.
结果把我们带到哪儿了?
And where has that led us?
来到这张餐桌 院长先生在我们旁边打盹
To this table, with Monsieur l'Abbé dozing beside us
时间也快到午夜了
and the hour approaching midnight.
对一个老人来说相当晚了
Rather late for an old man.
也许我该和修道院长一起去睡
Perhaps I should snuggle up with the Abbé.
那将是最常见的丑闻
That would be the most commonplace of scandals.
除了他 你还有别的人选吗?
Do you have something else in mind?
我听不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你的法语毕竟极不规范
Your French is highly irregular after all.
Well…
我要回房♥间了 我不知道你打算做什么
I'm retiring to my rooms. I can't imagine what you're going to do.
晚安
Good night.
该死的 可恶的生物
Damn it! Infernal creatures.
要么进来 要么把门关上
Either come in or shut the door.
也别再折腾那些猫了
And stop tormenting the cats.
你就打算这么站着?
Are you just going to stand there?
如何?
Well?
你脱衣的速度总是如此慢吗?
Do you always undress so slowly?
你赶时间?
Is there someplace you need to be?
我等不及了
I've only got that much patience.
我得告诉你
I must tell you.
我患有一种鳞片状的皮疹
I am plagued by a scaly sort of rash,
腿有痛风
my legs are gouty
而且膀胱结石很严重
and I have the very devil of a bladder stone.
你还真会哄女人
You do know how to charm a lady.
过来 你这还未被采摘的玫瑰
Come here, you unplucked rose.
夫人?布里昂夫人?
Madame? Madame Brillon?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我只是说 夫人 我相信你的女儿
I simply said, madame, that I am certain your daughter cannot help but reflect
一定会像她可敬的母亲这般优雅
the refined nature of her esteemed mother.
也许 先生 你和我 可以私下讨论一下具体的安排
Perhaps you and I, sir, could privately discuss what particular arrangements--
上校 你可以告诉我们你的条件
You may tell us both your terms, Colonel.
我家从事银行业
We are a banking people.
我们和宫庭没任何关系
We have no small business with the court.
我们拥有城市内外土地的所有权
We hold title to land inside and outside the city
而我们打算提高收益
that we intend to improve at profit.
你的家族并不显赫
Your family is not illustrious.
我敢肯定我们已经 以金子弥补了这方面的不足
I wager we have made up for it. With gold.
她的嫁妆会是勃艮第的300亩地
Three hundred arpents in Burgundy. She'll come with that.
奥尔良的磨房♥、芒什省六个农场的租金
A mill in Orléans. The rents on six farms in La Manche.
以及我在财政部的职位
And my position at the Treasury.
最好能有准确的账目
A proper accounting would be best.
先生 你是来买♥♥身份的
You are here to buy a name, sir.
我认为这笔交易很公平
I'd say the scales are balanced.
快把她带过来
Fetch her now.
母亲、父亲
Mama. Papa.
女儿
Daughter.
这位是帕里斯伊林斯上校
This is Colonel Paris d'Illins.
他很想听你演奏
He is eager to hear you play.
最有可能的是 他从南安普敦出发 在勒阿弗尔登陆
Most likely, he sailed from Southampton and landed at Le Havre.
那个时候有个装卸工在码头被杀了
A stevedore was killed on the docks there around that time.
那你为何当时不抓住他?
Why didn't you catch him then?
缺乏人证物证
No evidence. No witnesses.
以前没人证物证你不也抓人
I don't recall that stopping you before.
奉命行事 有得选吗?
Does the brush get to choose the painter?
想谋杀富兰克林的到底是不是这家伙?
Did this fellow try to kill Franklin or not?
有这可能
Possibly.
我还注意到一位威廉姆斯先生 几次拜访过富兰克林博士
I also note visits to Dr. Franklin by a certain Mr. Williams…
声称自己代表英国首相
claiming to represent the British prime minister.
不过我们在诺斯勋爵办公室的 密探们都没听说过此人
Although none of our spies in Lord North's office have heard of him.
他现在人在哪里?
Where is he now?
在巴黎 毫无疑问 他经常搬家
In Paris, no doubt. He moves frequently.
但要找到他并不太难
But he wouldn't be so hard to find.
那你为何没去找?
Then why don't you do it?
你要我们去找?
Would you like us to?
他到处捅人
He's going around stabbing people.
-都是不重要的人 -暂时还不是
-No one who matters. -Yet.
不是所有的人都得抓
Not every fish has to be caught.
你是想…
You want to…
让他去做他要做的事
Let him go about his business.
我们则盯着他
While we keep an eye on him.
也许日后会有用得着的地方
You might find it useful at some point.
我不能让富兰克林博士遭人谋杀
I can't have Dr. Franklin being murdered.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表