剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
我并没看到你们国会的信函
I have seen no letter from your Congress.
你没有职衔
You carry no title.
有的只是秘密行事和中间人
There is only secrecy and go-betweens.
而且你们的军队几乎场场战役都吃败仗
And your army has lost nearly every campaign it has fought.
换作你是我 你会怎么做?
What position would you take if you were me?
我会列举对手的弱点
I would enumerate my opponent's weaknesses.
揭露他徒劳无功的追求
Expose the futility of his pursuit.
然后想想如何才能让局面对我有利
And scheme how I might best work the situation to my advantage.
富兰克林博士 我一直很钦佩你 我期待着我们认识的那一天
Dr. Franklin, I have long admired you, and I look forward to the day we meet.
结盟成功吗?
Do we have an alliance?
不成功 等着我们的是一场苦战
No, we have a battle.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表