剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
1
(宾夕法尼亚州 布兰迪万河)
(1777年9月11日)
一直开火 直到抵达堡垒
Fire until we reach the fort.
我们被占领了
We're overrun!
继续前进
Keep moving!
山丘被英军占领了
They took the hill!
中士 让你的士兵保持队形
Sergeant, keep your men in formation!
撤退...
Retreat! Retreat!
来 孩子们 把他们带进来
Come on, boys. Bring 'em in.
把他带到院子里去
Take him into the yard.
华盛顿将军说要立刻见他
General Washington says to see him straightaway.
他是谁?
Who is he?
某个法国人
Some Frenchman.
听说他在布兰迪万河守住了防线
Held the line at Brandywine Creek is what I hear.
对他或我们都毫无用处
Fat lot of good it did him. Or us.
先生们 你们看起来很饿 希望不会吃了我
You look hungry, messieurs. I hope you do not eat me.
英国的“绅士们” 他们“赏了”我一颗子弹
The gentlemen of England. They honored me with a bullet.
咬这个 用力咬着
Take this. Bite down hard.
(战争即将来临)
(独♥立♥宣言)
(改编自)
(斯泰西希夫的《伟大的即兴创作》)
Franklin
他在徒劳的战斗中受了致命伤
He sustained mortal wounds in fruitless battle
地点是荒芜的布兰迪万河岸边
on the wild banks of the Brandywine River.
胆敢违抗陛下命令已经够糟糕了
Bad enough he had the audacity to defy His Majesty's orders.
还送上自己的性命?
But to get himself killed?
蠢货一个
That imbecile.
据说侯爵是带着
The marquis is said to have arrived in Philadelphia
富兰克林博士的推荐信抵达费城的
with a letter of recommendation from Dr. Franklin.
我们在帕西的这位友人的秘密可多了
Our friend in Passy is a man of secrets.
太多了
Too many.
或许...
Perhaps--
我们可以利用这个
Perhaps we can take the attention off America
来转移美国的注意力
by using this to our advantage.
不行
No.
行
Yes.
德翁骑士不是已被终身放逐吗?
I thought the chevalier d'Éon was banished for life.
这是国♥家♥机♥密♥
A matter of state secrets.
国王已经同意让这位骑士回国
The King has agreed to let the chevalier return
并因在国王陛下的 龙骑兵队服役而获得养老金
and receive a pension for service in His Majesty's dragoons.
只要他...她...他们...同意不再旧事重提
So long as he-- she-- they-- agree not to bring up old grievances.
并保证任何时候都要身着女装
And promise to dress in women's clothes at all times.
骑士是个女人?
Is the chevalier a woman?
你的英语程度如何?
How's your English?
有人说我的英语说得相当好
I've been told I speak it reasonably well.
很好 你要严厉斥责富兰克林博士
Good. You will severely reprimand Dr. Franklin
因为他帮助拉斐特非法离境
for his participation in Lafayette's illicit departure.
而我们对此毫不知情?
About which we have no knowledge. Hmm?
我们毫不知情吗?
Do we have no knowledge?
现在不是讨论我们知不知情的时候
This is no time to discuss whether we know what we know.
你损害了陛下的中立立场
You've compromised His Majesty's neutrality.
我不过是答应了那男孩的请求 当中没有不敬的意思
I simply granted the boy's request. No disrespect was meant.
你让一名法国♥军♥官死在美国土地上
You sent a French officer to die on American soil.
英国大使已提出正式抗♥议♥
The British ambassador has lodged a formal protest.
我和所有的法国人一起哀悼侯爵的死
I mourn the marquis's death with all of France.
设想一下 杰拉德先生
Yet consider this, Monsieur Gérard.
一个有为青年在争取自♥由♥的斗争中牺牲了
A promising young man cut down in the fight for liberty.
对于我们的结盟 还有什么比这更好的宣传?
What better advertisement for our alliance?
一个固执的冒险家 为不属于自己的使命而死
The death of a headstrong adventurer for a cause not his own
这不是鼓舞人心的理由
is not grounds for inspiration.
这是韦尔热讷先生的立场?
Is that Monsieur Vergennes's position?
对于他不知情的事 外♥交♥部♥长无法有任何立场
The foreign minister can have no position on a matter of which he has no knowledge.
一个好的政♥治♥家会装聋作哑 什么也不知道
A good statesman sees nothing, hears nothing, knows nothing.
“好人理查” 我非常喜欢这角色
Bon homme Richard. I enjoyed it very much.
- 送我回去 - 杰拉德先生
- Take me back! - Monsieur Gérard...
是谁把我的印刷机砸成碎片的?
Who had my printing press smashed to bits?
把印刷机带进这个国家是违法的
It's unlawful to bring a press into the country.
你是永远不会违法的贵宾
You are a honored guest who would never break the law.
因此 根本不存在这样的机器
Therefore, no such machine exists.
又怎会被砸碎呢?
How could it be destroyed?
那我呢?
And what of me?
我是否存在?或者我也是“非法”的?
Do I exist? Or am I unlawful too?
博士 你人身在帕西 但不是巴黎
You exist in Passy, Doctor. But not in Paris.
走吧
Let's go!
我想没必要再警告你了
I suppose there's no point in warning you again.
警告我必须放弃喝酒和吃肉?
That I must forgo drink and meat?
警告我必须在小娱乐中寻找快乐?
That I must seek pleasure in small amusements?
接受我无法改变的?
Accept that which I cannot alter?
是的 我一直都不喜欢伶牙俐齿的病人
Yes, I've never liked an articulate patient.
韦尔热讷在耍我
Vergennes toys with me.
只有我们赢了 他才会帮我们
He will help us after we win.
但没有他的帮助 我们根本赢不了
But we cannot win unless he helps us.
我所成功做到的 不过是送了个小傻瓜去送死
All I've actually accomplished is sending a young fool to his death.
这...事不能怪你
Y-You can't hold yourself to account for that.
像拉斐特这样的男孩 无论如何都会走上这条路的
Boys like Lafayette will seek their fate one way or the other.
愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
Then God rest his soul.
至少你保住了那台印刷机
You've salvaged the press at least.
印刷机少了台板根本无法用 它被那些破坏分子给弄碎了
It's useless without the platen, and those vandals left it in pieces.
再做一片就是了
Oh, have another fashioned.
拥有印刷机是违法的 我如果修它 他们就会知道
The press is illegal. They'll know if I try to fix it.
“他们”?
"They"?
是的 那些时时刻刻窥探我、跟踪我
Yes, "they" that looks at every keyhole, that follows me wherever I go.
给巴黎警方、凡尔赛宫 以及威斯敏斯特的独♥裁♥者
That sends coded messages to the Paris police, the halls of Versailles,
发送加密信息的“他们”
the despots in Westminster.
我的建议是吃粥和喝不加糖的茶 但你是不会采纳的
My advice, which you will ignore, is porridge and unsweetened tea.
画笔轻轻地蘸上颜料
Dip your brush very lightly in the pigment.
水彩画应该是透明的 就好比纸上的彩色玻璃
An aquarelle should be transparent. Like a pane of stained glass on paper.
我永远都没法画得跟你一样好
I'll never be as good as you.
所以才需要练习啊
That is why we practice.
富兰克林博士觉得你画得如何?
What does Dr. Franklin think of your paintings?
我画画不是为了富兰克林博士 是为自己
I'm not painting for Dr. Franklin. I'm painting for myself.
我相信他一定会欣赏你的画
I'm sure he would admire them.
富兰克林博士欣赏你的一切
Dr. Franklin admires everything about you.
我不认为富兰克林仔会在乎我的画
I don't think Franklinet would care about my paintings.
富兰克林仔是哪位?
Who or what is Franklinet?
坦普尔先生
Monsieur Temple.
因为他和他祖父很相像 只不过是个“较小的版本”
Because he's like his grandfather, only smaller.
你喜欢他?
Do you have feelings for him?
我喜欢逗他
I like teasing him.
看他“备受折磨”的样子很有趣
It's very amusing to see him get twisted up.
别做得太过火
Don't overdo it.
男人总是会误解女人的用意
Men have a way of misunderstanding the intent.
你也总是挑逗富兰克林博士
You tease Dr. Franklin all the time.
像这样的“游戏”最好留给专家“玩”
That is a game best left to experts.
安静 皮布
Pipou, shush.
我说安静
I said shush!
我们忘了加孔雀石绿
We've forgotten the malachite green.
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
少了它就无法画出树叶的反光
We can't possibly capture the light on the leaves without it.
这个颜料画室里有一包
You'll find a packet in the studio.
现在去拿?
Right now?
去拿吧
Go fetch it.
别不情愿
And don't sulk.
也带上皮布吧
And take Pipou with you.
等我结婚了 我也要指挥别人做事
When I'm married, I'm going to tell everyone else what to do.
这让我更想杀英国人了
It makes me want to kill Englishmen even more.
他来过我房♥间...
He came to my rooms--
在去波尔多的那晚 他来过我房♥间
The night he left for Bordeaux, he came to my rooms.
你没告诉我
You never told me.
从窗户溜进来
Slipped through the window
他当时一身正规军服
in full regimental colors.
这是吉尔贝会做的事
Sounds like Gilbert.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表