剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
如果符合了这个标准呢?
And if that obligation were met?
如果牧师说好 那就好
If the priest says good, good.
当然啦 还有一切的琐事
Of course, tout le tralala,
这事需要一些技巧
the business would take some finesse.
但我们之间说好的将保持不变?
But our arrangement would remain the same?
我不太想
Well, I don't like much the idea
让她变成...
of her turning into--
美国人?
An American?
我们花钱...
We pay for--
是我花钱让她学习音乐 舞蹈以及意大利语
I pay to fill her head with music, dancing and Italian, I think.
这一大笔钱将会白白浪费了
That's a lot of money to go to waste.
如果我们依照你的意思来解决信仰问题
If we settled the matter of faith to your satisfaction,
并且保证我和坦普尔 都会愉快地留在法国生活
and I gave my assurance that both Temple and I remain happily in France...
我们喜欢这男孩 博士 我们确实喜欢他
We like the boy, Doctor. We do like him.
毫无疑问
No doubt about that.
很好
Good.
它被称为“女王的衬衫” 因为女王是第一个穿它的人
It's called a chemise à la reine. Because the queen was the first to wear it.
其实她并不是第一个 任何一位农民都会穿...但当她穿上它时...
Well, not the first, it's really what any peasant would-- But when she put it on--
还有贝尔廷夫人 现在大家都去找她做衣服
And Madame Bertin, everyone goes to her now.
我说:“妈 太不公平了 你在那儿做衣服
I say, "Maman, it isn't fair that you get your dresses made there
而我穿的只是些旧衣服”
and all I've got is some old"--
- 你没在听我说话 - 我有
- You're not listening. - I am.
我...
I--
你说要给我看看你的画
You were going to show me your paintings.
但那只是因为你要求
But only because you asked.
这是花♥园♥
The garden...
皮布 它的鼻子完全画错了
Pipou, his nose is all wrong.
这就是我说的那件连身裙
Here's the dress I was talking about.
我在给他看我的水彩画
I'm showing him the watercolors.
亲爱的 你不能把他闷着了
You mustn't bore him, dear.
我并没觉得闷 真的
I'm not bored. Really.
也许你们俩可以到露台上走走 这是个相当宜人的夜晚
Perhaps you'd both like to stroll the terrace. It's quite a pleasant evening.
就只是走来走去
It's just walking back and forth.
去吧 可以吗?
Do go, if you please.
招人喜欢些
And be charming.
你留下来
You can stay.
夫人 这样不太好吧?
Is that wise, madame?
我想我们信得过他们的良好教养
I think we can rely on their good upbringing.
是的 我想我还是...
Very well. I suppose I'll just--
- 你说什么? - 我说“不必”
- Pardon? - I said no.
这里有张钞票 100里弗尔
A note. For 100 livres.
拿着它离开
Take it and leave.
你如果不接受 我就让人把你赶出去
If you don't take it, I'll have you seen off the grounds.
并让你无法被任何一户人家聘请 无法担任任何职务
And make it known that you are not to be placed in any house, in any fashion,
只要是在巴黎方圆160公里以内
for a hundred miles around Paris.
就连
Not even
洗厕所也不行
to empty the privies.
那布里昂先生...
Monsieur Brillon--
这麻烦你惹不起
Is not worth the trouble.
- 夫人 - 相公
- Madame. - Husband.
是什么让你大驾光临?
To what do we owe your graceful presence?
我只是希望能在这两个 最让我挂念的男人之间待着
Simply my wish to be between the two men who most occupy my thoughts.
我们在讨论信仰的多样性 以及心灵的坚定
We were discussing the varieties of faith and the constancy of the heart.
你们在讨论我们女儿和你孙子的婚事
You are negotiating the marriage of our daughter to your grandson.
我想你还没告诉他吧
I don't suppose you've told him.
告诉他什么?
Told him what?
我们说好的
What we agreed.
- 我不记得我们... - 好吧
- I don't recall our-- - Fine.
我的好先生
My good sir.
我丈夫爱你 我也是
My husband loves you, as do I.
所以他不知该怎么开口
So, he does not know how to say what must be said.
- 你在做什么... - 所以我必须替他说
- What in blazes are you-- - So, I must say it for him.
在我们心里 我们一致相信
In our hearts, we are united in the belief
只有一种宗教和一种道德
that there is only one religion and one morality.
亲爱的夫人 我觉得有必要...
Dear lady, I recognize the need--
但尽管个人可以随心所欲
But though individuals may do as they please
不去理会他人的偏见
and leave others to their prejudices,
家庭的要求会更为严格
families demand a sterner account.
- 还有... - 夫人 我警告你...
- And so... - Madame, I warn you--
我们的孩子当不成你的媳妇 但我们会是你的朋友
...without being your children, we shall be your friends.
虽然这或许会影响我们之间的友谊
And though it pains us to know you may seek affection elsewhere,
但我们会尽我们所能给你所需要的帮助
we shall give you all the care that is in our power.
但这门亲事将不会发生
But this union will not take place.
有些人的思想开放 有些人则拥抱自己的枷锁并称之为自♥由♥
Some are free of mind, others embrace their chains and call it liberty.
你无法和这样的人讲道理
You cannot reason with them.
但不要气馁 我会给你安排合适的婚姻
But don't be discouraged. I'll make a match for you.
我们富兰克林家会享有很高的社会地位
And we Franklins will have our perch in the world.
如果你不介意 我想徒步回去
I'll walk back if that's all right.
我会希望你别这么做
I'd rather you didn't.
帕西很安全 不会发生什么事的
Nothing's going to happen in Passy.
我知道你是为我好
I know you want what's best for me.
洗劫利物浦?
Sacking Liverpool?
他开玩笑的
He was joking.
听起来一点也不好笑
Doesn't sound funny to me.
凡尔赛宫绝不会同意的 他们已经开始厌倦战争了
Versailles will never agree. They've already begun to tire of the war.
你低估了他的说服力
You discount his powers of persuasion.
他禁止他的孙子去
He's forbidden his grandson to go.
那剩余的一万人就要接替他的位置 他毫不在乎他们的性命
That leaves 10,000 others to take his place. What's their blood to him?
亚当斯先生不会同意的? 他根本不信任整个联盟
Mr. Adams would oppose it. Hmm? He distrusts the whole alliance.
如果他能拥有全权呢?
What if he had full authority?
那富兰克林博士就必须被召回
Well, Dr. Franklin would have to be recalled,
但这样的可能性很小 费城的各派分歧太大
and there's small chance of that. The factions in Philadelphia are too split.
我们试试别的办法
We'll try another way.
停下...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Là.
有什么要申报的?
Anything to declare?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
请允许我这么做 先生
With your permission, sir.
女士们、先生们 第二次通知
Ladies and gentlemen! The second call!
女士们、先生们 最后通知
Last call, ladies and gentlemen!
最后通知
Last call!
我不太喜欢日出前起床
I don't much care for being up before sunrise.
- 我以为你想得到荣耀 - 我的确想 只是别七早八早
- I thought you wanted glory. - I do. Just later in the day.
如何...
How do you...
其实要如何洗劫一座城市?
How do you sack a city anyway?
他会知道的
He'll know about it.
到了勒阿弗尔后该如何?
What happens when we get to Le Havre?
买♥♥几艘船
We buy some ships,
招募数千人
recruit a few thousand men,
弄点弹♥药♥
scrape up some ammunition--
有人来了
Someone's coming.
朋友 你祖父改变主意了?
My friend. Your grandfather changed his mind?
让我们烧了英格兰
Let's burn England.
让我们烧了英格兰
Let's burn England.
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表