剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表
说点话吧 美国人 说吧
Say something American. Go on.
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Give me liberty or give me death.
你觉得如何?
What do you think of that?
非常好 肯定的
Very nice, I'm sure.
不自♥由♥ 毋宁死
Give me liberty! Or give me death!
没有自♥由♥就死
Liberty or death!
要我去找他吗?
Should I go find him?
为何?你也是他的仆人?
Why? Are you his servant too?
雅克…
Jacques. Jacques!
找我什么事?
What do you want?
狩猎就要开始了
The hunt's about to start.
我已经有“猎物”了 以为是只牡鹿 原来是只猫
I already caught something. I thought it was a stag, but it turned out to be a cat.
喵
Meow.
朋友之间会帮忙保密 对吧?
Friends keep secrets, yes?
驾
Ya!
停…
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
停
Whoa!
我的匕♥首♥
My dagger!
给 先生
Here, sir.
你来吧
You do the honors.
刺穿它的心
Through the heart!
你不明白 牡鹿要你杀了它
You don't understand. The stag wants you to kill it.
看起来不像
It didn't look that way.
它和女人没两样
It's no different from a woman.
必须是追来的才值钱
You have to chase her down. Or it's not worth anything.
然后用“长矛”捅她
And then the lance!
宝贝 对吧?
Isn't that so, darling?
以你的来说 更像是小指
With you, it's more like a pinky.
女士们、先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们是我这辈子遇到的
you are the sorriest lot of blackguards and doxies
最可怜的无赖和狐狸精
it's ever been my misfortune to encounter.
我讨厌你们所有人 只希望你们都染上淋病
I loathe you all and wish you nothing but a healthy dose of the clap.
我们也讨厌你
We hate you too!
因为我看你们所有人都不顺眼
Because I can't stand the sight of any one of you,
得有人做点什么来逗我开心 马上
someone needs to do something to amuse me, right now!
唱首歌♥
A song!
-唱首歌♥ -非洲公主
-A song! -The African princess!
让那非洲人来唱首歌♥
Make the African sing!
她不是非洲人 你们这些可怜的人♥渣♥
She's not an African, you miserable cock-gobblers!
她是意大利歌♥剧演员的巨星
She's the jewel of the Comédie-Italienne.
如果想听她唱歌♥ 就得用求的
And if you want to hear her, you'll have to beg for it.
-对吧? -够了
-Won't they? -Stop it.
好玩嘛 天使
It's all good fun, angel.
让我听听你们的哀求
Let's hear you beg.
这位黑皮肤女神
You ebony goddess…
噢 黑皮肤维纳斯
O, dark Venus…
伟大的黑亚马逊女神
Great sable Amazonian…
-征服我们吧 -征服我们吧
-Conquer us! -Conquer us!
看到了吗?他们都很崇拜你
You see? They worship you.
就像我一样
Just like I do.
当我的爱人追求我时
When my lover's courting me
他心痛、叹息、哭泣
He aches, he sighs, he weeps
每天都向我倾诉
And spends the days just telling me
他所有的苦恼
Of all his troubles deep
要是他把时间花在不同的地方
Oh, were he to spend time diff'rently
我会是个更快乐的女孩
A merrier girl I'd be
我总要得到回报…
I have to be paid back somehow--
但我们现在是在乡下
But we're in the country.
关于女人 你需要了解的是…
The thing you need to learn about women--
“这是镜子的危险”
"It's the mirror perilous"--
你不能在半夜骑马回巴黎
You can't go riding back to Paris in the middle of the night.
总比留在这里好
It's better than staying here.
你会害死自己的
You'll get yourself killed.
又一位想帮我的绅士
Another gentleman who wants to help me.
我不是一位绅士
I'm not a gentleman.
那你是什么?
Then what are you?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you even doing here?
我也不晓得 我…
I don't know. I…
我想是在逃离我家吧
Running away from home, I guess.
什么是“家”?
What is "home"?
属于你的地方
Where you belong.
那你的家在哪里?
Alors, where is your home?
没有 真的
Nowhere, really.
你认为他是你的朋友?
You think he's your friend?
他没有朋友
He doesn't have friends.
他有他喜欢的人 或能借钱给他的人
He has people he charms, or borrows money from,
又或者以羞辱他们为乐的人
or takes pleasure in humiliating.
当他无法从你身上索取更多 或者已感到无趣时…
And when he can't squeeze any more out of you, or just gets bored…
他甚至不会记得你是谁
He won't even remember who you are.
那你为何跟他在一起?
Then why are you with him?
你说呢?
Why do you think?
他送你珠宝?用他父亲的钱买♥♥的珠宝?
He gives you jewels? Bought with his father's money?
那你能给我什么?
And what can you offer? Hmm?
头衔?房♥地♥产♥?钻石手镯?
A title? An estate? A diamond bracelet?
你要用什么来迷惑我?
What will you dazzle me with?
什么都没有 我一无所有
Nothing. I have nothing.
我朝雅克的脸揍了一拳
I punched Jacques in the face.
为何这么做?
What for?
因为没人可以那么对待你
Because no one should be allowed to treat you that way.
奥黛特 我的珠宝 回到派对上吧
Odette, my jewel, come back to the party!
好的
All right.
你说什么?
What? What?
我说“好的”
I said, "All right."
奥黛特…
Odette. Odette!
-奥黛特小姐 我保证… -别说了
-Mademoiselle Odette. I pledge myself-- -Stop talking.
不好意思
Excuse me.
吉恩仔
Jean-Jean.
吉恩仔
Jean-Jean.
先生
Sir?
-他们人呢? -他们都走了
-Where is everybody? -They're all gone.
-什么? -他们都离开了 数小时前
-What? -They left. Hours ago.
混♥蛋♥小主人和他的朋友们
Lord Little Shit and his friends.
我该怎么回去?
How do I get back?
停…
Whoa. Whoa!
去巴黎?
Paris?
-来… -瞧瞧谁来了
-Well. Well. Well. -Look who showed up.
我们以为你不再喜欢我们了
We thought you didn't love us anymore.
一切都结束了
That's all done with.
你身上怎么一股放久的土豆味?
Why do you smell like old potatoes?
吉尔贝在哪儿?这是怎么回事?
Where's Gilbert? What's going on?
你不知道?
Don't you know?
美国万岁
Long live America!
我们两周后启航去弗吉尼亚
We sail for Virginia in a fortnight.
这次是真的 有七千士兵 并征得国王的同意
For real this time. With 7,000 men men and the king's consent.
即使他把指挥权交给了罗尚博
Even if he gave the command to Rochambeau.
-他是战场老将 -我们很伟大吧
-He's the more seasoned fighter. -Aren't we noble.
会有很多事等着我们去做
There'll be enough to keep us busy.
还记得他以前多么有趣吗?
Remember when he used to be fun?
至于你 我的朋友
And you, my friend.
那我呢?
What about me?
你愿意和你祖父和解 然后来加入我们吗?
Will you make it up with your grandfather and come join us?
我们四个人一起
All the four. Together.
我们会玩得很开心的
We'll have one hell of a time.
-你刚说什么? -我会给你们军官职务
-What did you say? -I'll get you a commission.
跟我祖父和解?
Make it up with my grandfather?
我们该怎么做?重温旧时光?
What should we do? For old times' sake?
你怎么知道我祖父对我的看法?
How do you know what my grandfather thinks of me?
-我…和他谈过话 -你们…说到我了?
-I-- I spoke with him. -And you-- And you talked about me?
我该怎么做得由你来决定?
You think you know what I should do?
-朋友 我只是希望… -是谁给你这个权利?
-My friend, I only wished to-- -What gives you the right?
剧集 | 富兰克林(2024) | 导航列表