剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
The man in room 112,
他看起来也需要一个朋友
I mean, he looks like he could use a friend too.
-我知道 -他是谁?
- I know. - Who is he?
布伦特
Brent, he...
35年前 他来到了小岛
he came to the island 35 years ago
他的未婚妻先前死于车祸
after his fiancée was killed in a car accident.
他的幻想就是睡觉
You know, his fantasy was to sleep
直到他可以面对失去她的生活
until he could face life without her.
每隔五年
Every five years,
李先生需要保持清醒 至少48小时
Mr. Lee's required to wake up for 48 hours
思考他是否准备好重返生活
and contemplate whether he is ready to return to life.
直到现在 他仍选择继续睡觉
And so far, he's chosen to go back to sleep
每次都一样
every single time.
这是我第二次见证他做出这种选择
This will be my second time seeing him make that choice.
真让人难过
Wow. Now that is just so sad.
我通常知道如何处理幻想
And I usually know what to do with the fantasy,
但这次
but this time,
也许是因为我不是发起人
maybe because I didn't initiate it,
我好像拿他没办法
I--I can't seem to reach him.
嗯
Mm.
也许他只是需要有人陪他聊聊
Well, maybe he just needs someone to talk to.
你给了我灵感启发
You know, you-- you just gave me an idea.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以去兰德尔先生的房♥间里找他
You can find Mr. Randall in his room.
-好的 -真棒
- Okay. - Great.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones,
你愿意去陪李先生吗?
would you be willing to take on Mr. Lee, hm?
我现在只能用牛排奖赏你 行吗?
Now I can only pay you in steak, okay?
但他是个好人 他需要你的帮助
But he's a good man and he could use your help.
可以吗? 谢谢
Yeah? Thank you.
谢谢你带我出来走走
Oh, thank you for getting me out of my room.
我真的很需要散散心
I really needed this.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
这不很有趣吗?
Well, isn't this something?
真不敢相信我现在住在这儿
I can't believe I live here now.
你不喜欢这样 是吗?
Not enjoying this, are you?
你感到身体很脆弱 怪吓人的
You feel vulnerable, which is scary.
应该说是非常吓人
It's terrifying actually.
我特意逃避这种感觉
I go out of my way to avoid this feeling.
即使是和达芙妮在一起?
Even with Daphne?
我结过几次婚
I was married before.
凯特
Kate.
她的离开让我差点失去了活下去的勇气
She left me and it almost killed me.
这倒不是因为我太爱她
And it wasn't because I loved her so much.
实话说 我甚至不确定我有没有爱过她
I--honestly, I'm not even sure if I did,
但她的离开出乎我预料
but it was because I didn't see it coming.
我们本来相处得很好 突然有一天 嘣
We were going along just fine, then one day, boom.
是啊 她说我不愿交心
Yeah, she said I walled myself off.
我试着对达芙妮敞开心扉
Tried never to do that with Daphne.
花了那么多时间陪她
Gave her so much of my time.
好吧
Yeah, well,
时间并不能代表什么
time isn't exactly the same thing.
这我听过
So I'm told.
不管怎么说 一想到要再经历一遍这一切
Anyway, the thought of having to go through all that again
我就感到恶心
just makes me feel nauseous.
我是说 一整天 我都会想吐
I mean, all day long, I felt like I could puke.
真累人
So exhausted.
当女人一直都这么累吗?
I mean, are women always this tired?
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I did hear
有不寻常的哭声
that there's been an unusual amount of crying.
那是怎么回事?
What is that about?
那是怎么回事? 你能告诉我吗?
What's that about? Can you tell me?
她的身体为什么要在我深入时哭?
I mean, why does her body cry when I'm in it,
但她在自己身体里时就不会
but not when she's in it?
是她的身体在排斥我吗?
Does it hate me that much?
我能问你一些关于你身体的问题吗?
Could I ask you something about your body?
你现在的这具身体
Well, the body that you're in.
你的乳♥房♥♥ 是不是很嫩?
Um, your breasts, are they tender?
哦
Oh!
太嫩了
So tender.
就像 我甚至不能
Like, I can't even--
这只是她们不会告诉男人的另一件事
it's just another thing they don't tell men about.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
泽夫
Uh, Zev,
我有个推测 我们来验证一下
I have a theory I think we should test.
恭喜你 泽夫
Oh, congratulations, Zev.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
你是我上一趟飞行的客人
Hey, you were on my last flight.
泽夫 对吧?
Zev, right?
是啊 你好吗?
Yeah, yeah. How are you?
我很好 你能搭把手吗?
Hey, I'm good, man. Hey, could you give me a spot?
好啊 我知道怎么做
Yeah. Yeah, I know how to do this.
泽夫 你和你妻子一起来的
Zev, you're here with your wife.
你们玩的怎么样?
How's that going?
好吧
Uh, well,
我昨晚睡在海滩上
I slept on the beach last night,
这样说你明白了吧
if that tells you anything.
很抱歉 听你这么说
Sorry to hear that.
事情总会有解决办法的
These things tend to work out one way or the other.
那是我另外要考虑的了
Oh, it's the other that I'm worried about.
做的不错
Good work.
谢了 兄弟 你来吧
Thanks, man. Go ahead.
你来做几个
Get you some.
女人身上的谜数不完
Women are an endless mystery.
-你结婚了吗? -还没
- Are you married? - No.
-还没? -来吧
- No? - There we go.
有一个女人
There's a woman.
一个令人惊喜 独一无二的女人
Amazing, absolutely unique woman.
没错
Yeah.
我真的愿意为她撑起一片天
I'd lift the sky for her, really.
但有一半的时间 她都无视我
Half the time, she just looks right through me.
听你这么说 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我敢肯定这个女人注意到的细节超乎你想象
I'm sure this woman sees more than you think.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
向上举 别的都不用想
Lifting, you don't have to think about anything.
仅次于喝酒
Second only to drinking.
没错 现在男人有一个不去想婚姻的方法了
Yes, now there's a man's solution to not think about his marriage.
喝酒
Drinking.
去哪喝酒?
Where does one go do that?
我知道一个地方
Ooh, I know just the place.
第一轮我请客 走吧
First round's on me. Come on.
加油 泽夫
Here we go. Come on, Zev.
哦
Oh.
耶
Yay!
看到没?
You see?
只要自信 男人什么事都能做到
Anything a man does is okay if it's with confidence.
瞧瞧我能喝多少啤酒
Look how much beer I could drink.
过来 -好
Come here, come here. - Yeah.
听着 我会习惯的
Look, I could get used to this.
没人评价我的长相
No one is judging my looks.
没人期望我失败
No one is expecting me to fail.
我无需为任何事道歉
I don't have to apologize about anything.
-不完全是 -不
- No, not for nothing. - No.
听我说 我要走了
Listen, I'm gonna take off.
但你别惹麻烦 好吗?
But you, you stay out of trouble, okay?
好吗?
All right?
-待会儿见 -好的
-I'll see you soon. - Okay.
好的 待会儿见
All right, man. See you.
服务员
Bartender.
你要啥?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表