剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
你总是这样吗 教授
Do you always do that, Professor?
别人推你一把 你就不说话了?
Do you always shut down when people push you?
也许这就是你如此孤独的原因
Maybe that's why... you're so alone.
这与我的幻想无关
This has nothing to do with my fantasy.
好吧
Okay.
也许有关联呢?
Or does it?
可以吗?
May I?
当然可以
Sure.
抱歉 我有点过了
I'm sorry. I was out of line.
不 你说得对
No, you were right about me.
西奥多拉说的也是对的
Theodora is right about me.
我就是自私自利
I am selfish.
我总是把自己放第一位
I always think about myself first,
而不顾及他人感受
and I don't think about how other people feel.
现在 西奥多拉讨厌我
And now Theodora hates me,
我很抱歉把你卷入此事
and I am so sorry I sucked you into it all.
你看上去是个好人
You seem like a very nice man, and...
你值得拥有更好的
You deserve better.
-我能坦白一些事吗? -当然
-Can I confess something? -Of course.
我玩得很愉快
I'm having fun.
我也是
Um, me too.
我是个苦难之人 但你给我带来了欢乐 查尔斯
I mean, I'm miserable, but... I get a kick out of you, Charles.
嗯
Hmm.
真希望能看到你
I wish I could see you.
你要是能看到我
Well, the irony is that if you could see me,
那你也就能看穿我了
you might look right through me.
我比你老
I'm a bit older than you.
艾琳 我想我会在任何地方见到你
Eileen, I suspect I would see you anywhere.
我帮你说服西奥吧
Let me help you with Theo.
真的吗?
Are you sure?
我保证
I'm certain.
有一个贝壳国
There was a shell kingdom,
一个螃蟹国
and there was a crab kingdom,
还有一个龙虾国
and then there was a lobster kingdom.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
当然没有 但不管怎样 开始吧
Definitely not, but let's do it anyway.
哦
Oh.
抱歉 打扰一下
Sorry to bother you.
我想这应该是你小孩的
I think this might belong to the little guy.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我发誓我曾看到这球在我们草地上
I could have sworn I saw that on our grass.
我叫查尔斯 查理
I'm Charles. Charlie.
我的朋友叫我查理
My friends call me Charlie.
我叫西奥 再次感谢您
Theo. Thanks again.
你全名是西奥多拉?
Short for Theodora?
-没错 -你的名字真独特
-Yes, actually. -Such a unique name.
我的朋友艾琳有个女儿也叫西奥多拉 年龄和你相仿
My friend Eileen has a daughter named Theodora about your age.
-艾琳·米切尔? -是啊
-Eileen Mitchell? -Yes.
还真是你啊
Are you-- It seems you are.
世界可真小
What a small world.
你认识我妈
Yeah, you know my mother.
这么巧的吗 你们是如何相识的?
What a coincidence. How'd you two meet?
我们是如何相识的? 我们...
How did we meet? We, uh...
我们是开会时相识的
We met at a conference.
-我们是开会时相识的 -会议是关于什么的?
-We met at a conference. -A conference for what?
农业可持续发展
Sustainable--Sustainable farming.
-时尚 -时尚
-Fashion. -Fashion.
你和我妈是朋友?
My mother, who you're friends with?
没错 我和你妈艾琳是朋友
Yes, my friend Eileen, your mother.
你最后一次见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
告诉她 三周前 我们在杰克的妻子弗雷达那吃熏鸭肉
Tell her we had the duck bacon at Jack's Wife Freda three weekends ago.
我们与杰克 弗雷达一起吃了熏鸭肉
We had duck bacon with Jack and Frida.
你敢百分之百肯定
And you're 100% sure
她现在不在这岛上?
she's not here on this island right now?
至少我没在这儿见过她
If she is, I haven't seen her.
-你骗人 -我没骗人
-You're a liar. -That's not a lie.
-亲爱的 -别说话 大卫
-Honey, just-- -Don't, David.
他一过来 我就闻到艾琳的香水味
I could smell Eileen's perfume on him the moment he walked up.
她在哪?
Where is she?
查尔斯 快说呀
Charles, say something.
我不知道该如何开口
I don't know what to say.
她是不是打算华丽登场
Is she planning to make some grand entrance?
闯进来 把礼物递给弗雷迪
Barge in, shower Freddy in presents,
又马上离开?
then disappear again?
-我该走了 -你是该走了
-I should go. -Yes, you should.
走吧
Yeah, let's go.
你已经尽力了 我会再想办法的
Thank you for trying. I'll figure out another way.
我走之前 能再说句话吗?
Before I go, one more thing, if I may?
查尔斯 没用的
Charles, it's no use.
是我把事情搞太乱了
I made too big of a mess of things.
艾琳
Eileen...
拜托
please.
我与你母亲相识不久
I've known your mother for a very short time,
在那期间
and in that time,
我见识过了 她会为了得到自己想要的而不顾一切
I've seen how she will bulldoze over anything to get what she wants.
事实上 除我之外 我还没见过这样的人
In fact, other than myself, I've never met anyone
我们都是如此坚信自己的观点
so certain that their opinion is the correct one.
我可在听着呢
I'm standing right here.
也就是说 我能体会到艾琳对你的爱
That said, uh, I also know that Eileen loves you,
对你们全家的爱
Theo, and your family.
我很清楚她现在唯一想要的就是
I know that the only thing she wants in this world
你们再给她一次机会
is for you to give her another chance,
即使她之前搞砸了
even if she doesn't deserve it.
希望你能给她一次机会
I'm hoping you'll give it to her
你会发现她已洗心革面
and let her show you she's changed.
她不会的
She hasn't.
这整件事就很符合她的作风
This whole thing is perfectly on brand.
我再次被艾琳的表演给戏耍了
Once again, I am hanging on to the runaway train that is the Eileen show.
她总是只在乎自己的需要和欲望
It's always about her needs, her desires.
我在她眼里就像是透明的
It's like I'm invisible to her.
你说得对 你一直都是对的
You're right. You've always been right.
抛下弗雷迪一个人去隔壁嗨歌♥ 是我的错
It was wrong of me to leave Freddy alone and go to the neighbors' for karaoke,
-将你留在金莲花 也是我的错 -妈 是你吗?
-just as it was wrong of me to leave you at the Golden Lotus. -Mom, is that you?
宝贝 你还好吗?
Babe, you okay?
你每次离开后
Every time you left,
别人都说你不会回来了
I was convinced you weren't coming back.
你的这个累赘女儿
How could I, your backpack of a daughter,
怎么比得上你光彩的人生呢?
compete with your glamorous life?
西奥多拉 我亲爱的女儿 你是我的全部
Theodora, darling girl, you are my life.
对不起 我之前太自私了
I'm sorry that I was selfish,
你也不必现在就原谅我
and you don't need to forgive me if you're not ready.
但你要知道 我会用余生去弥补我的过错
but just know that I am never going to stop trying to make this right, ever.
妈 别走
Mom, wait.
刚才发生什么了 我真是一头雾水
I don't understand what just happened.
这次我真的没打算要华丽登场
I really didn't mean to make a grand entrance this time.
我相信你
I believe you.
说来话长
It's a long story.
查尔斯可以说明
Charles can--
我什么都想知道
I want to hear everything,
但首先 我得好好抱抱小孙子
but first, I got to get in my snuggles.
弗雷迪
Oh, Freddy.
弗雷迪
Oh, Freddy. Mwah.
感觉真好
You feel so good.
嗨
Hi.
你走的真快 我还没来得及谢你
You ran off before I had a chance to thank you.
我想让你多陪陪家人
I wanted to give you some time with your family.
真为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
我刚意识到我为自己的事想了这么久
You know, I just realized that I've been thinking so much about myself,
我还没问过你的幻想是什么
I didn't even ask what your fantasy was.
艾琳 我的幻想就是你
You know, Eileen, I think it was you.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表