剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Please consult with the head bartender."
听起来还挺简单的
Okay, I mean, sounds easy enough.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Well...
我来剥皮 你来压
I'll peel, you smash.
你了解了多少?
So how much have you figured out?
我认为马蒂诺和劳尔在从俱乐部走私朗姆酒
I think Martino and Raul are skimming rum from the club.
我外婆
My grandmother--
她跟我讲过古巴黑市
she told me about the Cuban black market.
是啊
Yeah.
你外婆跟你讲过古巴黑市
Ah, your grandma told you about the black market
但却没教过你做炸香蕉?
but not how to make tostones?
她有这样的按压厨具
She has this press.
她有一模一样的按压厨具
She has this...exact press.
我从没让她教我怎么用
I never let her teach me how to use it.
家庭食谱是非常重要的传承
Family recipes are very important to pass down.
食物 音乐 故事
Food, music, stories
家族关系就是以此维系的
it's how we stay connected to who we are.
把大香蕉放进去
Put that plantain in there.
把它合上
Close that.
别太用力 你又不是在打蟑螂
Ah, not too hard. It's not a cockroach.
抱歉
Sorry.
按压得恰到好处
Press just enough.
-好吧 -看到了吗?
- Okay, well... - See?
你刚才说什么?
So you were saying?
是啊 走私 为什么要冒这个险?
Yeah, the smuggling, I mean, why take that risk?
宝宝
The baby.
这个小家伙会是美国人
This little one will be an American,
古巴裔美国人
a Cuban American.
-我想要他 -或她
-And I want him - Or her.
或她有机会
Or her to have opportunity.
摆脱食物和天然气短缺
No more food shortages or gas shortages
而我们可以免受被处处监视是不是优秀共♥产♥党员
or spies everywhere watching to see if we are all good communists.
我相信我们可以信任你
I believe we can trust you.
-你们百分之百可以相信我 -很好
-You can, I mean, 100%. - Good.
你可以和我们在一起
You'll stay here with us,
但首先 我会教你怎么做炸香蕉
but first I'll teach you how to make tostones
你外婆会为你感到骄傲的
so you can make your grandma proud.
好的 好的
Okay, yeah.
然后 蒂诺就会告诉你他的计划了
And then Tino can fill you in on his plan.
他会确保一切顺利的
I know he'll make sure everything goes okay.
-现在 继续压 -好的
-And now keep smashing. -Yes.
-就是这样 -行
- Yeah. - Okay.
威利·科隆下周会在俱乐部演奏
Willie Colón is playing at the club next week.
你应该留在这
You should stay.
我希望我能留下 但我必须回去
I wish I could. I have to go back.
我肩负着很多责任
I have a lot of responsibilities to attend.
这是你第三次来这儿
This is the third time you've been here
这几年
in a couple of years.
你从没告诉过我你是做什么的
You never told me what you do.
我助人无数
I help people...
为人指引方向
people who are lost,
我帮他们理解他们自己的需求
who have a need they don't even necessarily understand.
你是心理医生?
You are a psychiatrist?
从某种程度上说 没错
In a way, yeah.
但又更具个性化
But it's more personal.
有时 我觉得
Sometimes I think I--
我体验到的生活更多是别人的 而不是我的
I live other people's lives more than mine.
难怪你喜欢来哈瓦那
No wonder you like to come to Havana.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 你更愿意留在古巴
I know you would rather stay in Cuba
陪我
with me.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
你做的事一向很复杂 埃琳娜
It's always complicated with you, Elena.
跳支舞吧
Let's dance.
好吧
Mm, okay.
我不知道 我觉得我们应该打破常规
I don't know--I think that we should go out of the box,
所以 西番莲
so...passionfruit.
-你定是鲁比吧 -哦 你好
- You must be Ruby. - Oh, hi.
埃琳娜把你的事都告诉过我了
Elena has told me all about you.
-我叫塞贡多 -塞贡多
-I am Segundo. -Ah, Segundo.
我是鲁比
Aha, yes.
我是梦幻岛的看门人
I'm the caretaker of the island,
我知道你正在适应一个全新的自己
and I understand that you are adjusting to a whole new you.
对
Yes...
有时 我会迷失自我
Sometimes I-I don't know who I am.
-你会适应的 -是啊 谢谢
- Ah, you will figure it out. - Yeah, thank you.
但是 与此同时
But, you know, in-- in the meantime,
我正打算在菜单上加入一种新的代基里酒
I'm currently adding a new daiquiri to the menu.
跟我说说你觉得怎样
So tell me what you think.
-好喝 -是吗?
- Mmm! - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
-太好了 -我回花♥园♥去了
- Okay! Great. - Back to my garden.
我猜他喜欢喝
I guess he liked it.
这么说 你们现在是走私犯了?
So you're a smuggler now?
我想帮他们
I want to help them.
我外婆 她还如此年轻
I mean, my grandmother, she's so young.
她还抱有很多期望
She has so much hope.
我想她现在依旧如此
I would imagine she still does.
你说的是我?
What, you mean me?
阿尔玛 她现在想给你的东西 她也曾试图给过你母亲
Alma, she wants for you the same things that she wanted for your mother.
现在 我妈也是这么想的
Now my mother wants the same for me, too.
那又怎样 我让他们失望了吗?
So what, I'm--I'm failing them?
只要我追求自己的梦想 他们就会失望?
If I pursue my dreams, I'm letting them down?
完全不是你说的这个意思
Is that what you're saying? No, not at all.
你到时候就知道了
All will be clear in time.
我是不是应该?
Should I?
该走了
Time to go.
就像美国人说的
Como los americanos dicen,
这是小菜一碟
this is gonna be a piece of cake.
-你要开车去市郊 开往比那尔得里奥省 -好的
-You're gonna drive to the outskirts of the city towards Pinar Del Río. -Okay.
你会路过军事检查站
That's where you'll hit the military checkpoint.
要是我们被拦下 你就跟警♥察♥说
If we got stopped, you tell the cops
-我是当地导游 -等等 是警♥察♥还是军队?
-I'm a local tour guide. -Wait, is it cops or military?
在古巴 军警不分家
Military and cops are the same thing in Cuba.
好吧 该走了
Okay, time to go.
-别慌就行 -出发
- Just stay calm. - Okay, let's do this.
别紧张 阿尔玛
Relax, Alma.
正常开车
Just drive.
你在迈阿密有男朋友吗?
You have a boyfriend in Miami?
没有
- Ah, no, no, I don't--
我没时间谈恋爱
I don't have time for relationships.
我只想专注于
You know, I'm just trying to focus on,
我的人生选择
you know, life decisions.
-什么人生选择? -我想成为一名音乐家
- What decisions? - I want to be a musician.
但我家人想让我从事一份更传统的职业
But my family, no, they want me to have a more... traditional profession.
古巴人不懂变通
Cubans are set in their old ways.
是啊
Huh, yeah.
我在追莉莉时
When I started to court Lily,
她母亲从不让她离开自己的视线
her mother never let her out of her sight.
她是你们约会时的电灯泡吗?
She would chaperone your dates?
-是啊 -不是吧
- Yeah. - No.
没错
Yeah.
我妈会尽可能地把我拴在床头柜上
My mom would chain me to a nightstand if she could.
有时 我就会想要
Sometimes I just want to...
跑到世界的另一边
run to the other side of the world, you know,
再也不用见到他们
and never see them again...
至少 我以前有过这种想法
at least I used to.
没用的 家人才是一切
No use in that. Family's everything.
他们是你仅有的忠实拥护者 守护者
They're the only people who will always be there for you, protect you.
这一切都源于爱
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表