剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
我能失陪一下吗?
Would you excuse me for just one moment?
告诉我 雷金
Tell me, Reggie,
艾格尼丝系列的第三册讲了什么?
what happens in the third Agnes book?
我还没写完
Well, I've not quite finished it.
没错 但你一定构思好了
Oh, yes, but you must have some sense
书中的角色以及他们的命运
of your characters and their fate.
比如说 在第三册中 艾格尼斯打算嫁给杰拉尔德吗?
For example, does Agnes intend to marry Gerald in book three?
沃尔什 你应该不想让我破坏这个悬念吧
Well, Walsh, you don't want me to ruin the surprise.
她到底有没有嫁给杰拉尔德?
Does she marry Gerald or not?
你说的是乔治吧 他不叫杰拉尔德
I believe you mean George, not Gerald.
科尔沃特先生已经决定好了
And no, Mr. Coldwater has decided
艾格尼斯不会嫁给乔治的
that Agnes does not marry George
因为她不想成为任何人的财产
because she doesn't want to be anyone's property.
对吧?
Right?
没错 谢谢你 伊莎贝尔
That's right. Thank you, Isabel.
你是怎么知道的 马歇尔女士?
And how would you know that, Miss Marshall?
在他手稿里 这些都交代清楚了
Well, it's all right here in distinctly male hand.
雷金雇我帮他校对
Reggie has hired me to be his proofreader.
你的剧情保密工作做得真棒
You're far too generous with your commas.
我会改进的
I'll do better.
你真是集美貌与才华于一身 马歇尔女士
Intellect as well as beauty, Miss Marshall.
你真让人惊讶
You're a revelation.
请原谅我将谈话引入了这个不愉快的话题
Forgive me for taking us down this unpleasant path.
-你做的对 -嗯
- Had to be done. - Mm.
温妮 我想是时候加点酒了
Winnie, I believe it's time for some more wine.
你能做到
You can do this.
加油
Come on!
我做到了
Yes! I did it.
对
Yeah.
-哦 -怎么了?
- Oh. - What?
我不应该看到骨头的 但是
It's--it's not like I can see bone, but--
天啊
Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.
我能看到肉里的骨头
I can see bone.
听你所说 应该是开放性骨折
Sounds like a compound fracture,
也就是说 我距离败血症发作仅剩六小时了
which means I've got about six hours before sepsis sets in.
接着便是发烧 坏死 死亡
Then it's fever, gangrene, and death.
不 我做不到
No, no, no. I can't--I can't do this.
我处理不了
I cannot deal--
我是死是活就看你的了
Hey, I'm depending on you to survive this.
深呼吸 慢慢呼气
Big breath in. Slow breath out.
布莱恩 我是你 我跟你讲
Brian, I'm you, and I'm telling you
你要带我离开这儿
you're gonna get me out of here.
我会带你离开这儿的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我不会丢下你的
No man left behind.
为何女主人要干粗活?
Why is the lady of the house doing manual labor?
你现在知道我不是淑女吧
You know by now that I am no lady.
我只是个毁尸灭迹的罪犯
I was just a criminal destroying the evidence.
那我算是同犯了 你脸上有灰
Then I'm complicit. There's some ash here.
谢谢你今晚的出手相助
Thank you for your help tonight with Walsh.
小说很有趣 你要坚持写下去
It was fun. And you have to keep writing.
我的书是我唯一能释放真实自我的地方了
My books are where I can truly be myself.
写作能让我感到自♥由♥
I feel free when I write.
那我们还挺般配的
Then we're a good pair
看书能让我感到自♥由♥
'cause I feel very free when I read.
要是我俩都能
Wouldn't it be nice if we could both
一直感到自♥由♥就好了
just feel free all the time?
我们初见时 你问我是不是艾格尼斯
When we met, you asked me if I was Agnes.
实话说 当我写书时 我确实是
The truth is, when I write, I am.
骗子
Liars!
你别想再发表一个字
You'll never publish another word.
我保证让你完蛋
I'll see to it. You're through.
沃尔什先生 你听错了
Mr. Walsh. You misheard--
够了 科尔沃特女士
Enough, Miss Coldwater.
我把话说清楚 沃尔什父子公♥司♥
I made it abundantly clear that Walsh and Sons
只对有声望的作品感兴趣
is only interested in works of prestige.
这本书要是女人写的 那它就是垃圾
So if a book is written by a woman, it's foolish,
要是男人写的 那它就是天才之作?
but if it's written by a man, it's genius?
我要解除与你的合同
I am rescinding your contract,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
别这样 求你了
Please don't do this. I beg you.
等等 你喜欢棕发妞 对吧? 沃尔什先生
Wait, you like brunettes, don't you, Mr. Walsh?
你说啥?
I beg your pardon?
玛莎·卡里尔 她就是个棕发妞 对吧?
Martha Carrier, she's a brunette, right?
-我不知道你在说谁 -她是你的情妇
- I have no idea who that is. - She's your mistress.
你让她住在圣贾尔斯贫民窟的一间房♥里
You keep her in the slums of St. Giles in an apartment
对于她们母子来说 那地方可实在是太小了
that's barely big enough for her and the children that you share together.
要是你的老婆和读者发现此事 那可就不妙了
It would just be a real shame if your wife found out, and your readers.
小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
你怎么会知道?
How could you possibly know that?
因为我能预见未来
Oh, 'cause I can see the future.
你也可以选择
And this is what's gonna happen.
继续出版R.S.科尔沃特的这些天才之作 名利双收
You are going to continue to publish the genius works of R.S. Coldwater, to much wealth and acclaim,
但你要对你的情妇好些
and you're gonna do right by your mistress
大力改善她的生活条件
and dramatically improve her living situation
给她安排一处新的住所
by giving her a new apartment
每月给她两英镑
and a salary of two pounds a month.
这样行吗?
Does that sound good?
-五英镑更合适 -每月五英镑
- Five is more appropriate. - Five pounds a month.
我会把签好的合同放楼上
I will leave the signed contract upstairs.
你要是不介意的话 我去收拾行李了
If you'll excuse me, I have to pack my things.
很高兴见到你 沃尔什先生
It's lovely to see you, Mr. Walsh.
欢迎再来
Come again soon.
我会想出办法的
No, I'm gonna figure something out.
今天之前 我还以为我对你很了解
Until today, I thought I had a handle on you.
现在我才意识到 我了解的不多
Now I'm realizing, not so much.
我从没想过你
Because I never thought you were someone
能面对这种情况
who could face a situation like this
你没有向恐惧低头
without giving into the fear.
老实说 我也这么觉得
Yeah, me neither, to be honest.
也许这话有点怪 但...
Maybe this is, uh, weird, but...
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
还有 你说得对
And by the way, you're right.
离婚都是我的错
It was all my fault, the divorce.
霍普当然得离开
Of course Hope left.
她不能和一个整天想要以错误方式证明自己的男人生活
She couldn't make a life with someone obsessed with proving himself in all the wrong ways.
也许她应该仔细想想
Maybe she should have tried harder
你为何这样做
to understand why you do that.
-你知道我们需要的是什么吗? -嗯?
- You know what we need? - Hmm?
边角锋利的石子 用作凿子
A rock with a sharp edge to use as a chisel.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我知道你是个怀旧的人
I get you're feeling nostalgic,
但别背着我偷偷溜走
but no running man while I'm gone.
维多利亚式的情迷意乱
Oh, my Victorian swoon. Oh!
是这样对吧?
Did I get it?
-真让人眼花缭乱 -天哪
- It's dazzling. - Oh, my gosh.
我刚开始读艾格尼丝小说的第二册
I just started the second Agnes novel.
埃琳娜 这些书
Oh, Elena, these books,
说真的 你真该读读
I mean, really, you should read them.
可惜我没时间读
I don't have time to read, sadly.
好吧 我承认 我真的很羡慕伊莎贝尔
Well, I gotta admit, I am so jealous of Isabel.
我也想和穿长裤的女人一同寻欢作乐
I would love to be gallivanting around the countryside with women in trousers.
你可以在这里寻欢作乐啊
You can galivant here, you know,
你想和谁寻欢作乐都可以
with whomever you want to gallivant.
总有一天会实现的
I know. Someday.
多亏了瑞秋·科尔沃特这种女性
Thanks to women like Rachel Coldwater.
没错
Yes.
我要去和艾格尼丝玩了
Well, I am off to Agnes.
你会看到“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在我门上
Expect to see a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door.
没问题
Not a problem.
行吧
Okay. Hmm.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表