剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
没有什么比和女孩们夜晚出去玩或过夜更好的事了
Nothing like a night out with the girls, or a night in.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
我很乐意参加女生之夜
I am willing to entertain this girls' night thingy...
-行 -但我还在策划
- Okay. - But I'm planning it.
-行 -不要修指甲
- Okay. - No manicures.
也绝不要出现盒装酒
And absolutely no box wine.
我们要按我的方式来做
Okay, we're doing this, we're gonna do it my way.
埃琳娜 我觉得我需要强调一下
Elena, I feel like I just need to stress
快乐才是终极目标
that fun is the goal here.
你会很快乐的
Oh, oh, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
你从未体验过的那种快乐
You've never had fun like this before.
明晚七点整
Tomorrow night, 7:00 sharp.
别迟到
Mm. Don't be late.
-行 太棒了 -好的
- Okay, great. - Okay.
保罗的情妇最让我恼火的一点是
I think what irks me the most about Paul's mistress is,
她一点都不辣
she's not even hot.
这就是最让你恼火的事?
That's what irks you the most?
他心里有数
You know, deep down, he always knew
他配不上你
you were too good for him.
-没错 -看
- That's true. - Look.
看看加里发来了什么 他们是不是可爱极了?
Look what Gary sent. Aren't they just too adorable?
-玛戈特 别说了 -真可爱
- Oh, Margot, stop. - So cute.
-他们太棒了 -这是啥?
- They are so perfect. - What's this?
三杯柠檬酒
Three lemon drops,
那位先生送你们的
courtesy of the gentlemen at the bar.
什么?
Oh, what?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 这三杯免费的饮料
All right, well, that makes three free rounds
都是我的大胸倾情赞助的
courtesy of my amazing tatas!
你最好把羊毛衫穿上
Well, you're gonna have to put on a cardigan,
不然我喝醉了可就吃不了晚餐了
'cause I'm gonna be too wasted to eat dinner, seriously.
女士们 为离婚干杯
Ladies, a toast to divorce
为小睡和惊人的大胸干杯
and naps and amazing boobs.
为至少五十多年的友谊干杯
And to at least 50 more years of friendship.
-干杯 -干杯
- Oh, cheers. - Cheers.
-没错 -没错
- Yes. - Yes.
女士们 我看你们玩得很开心 是吧?
Ladies, I see you're enjoying yourselves, huh?
嗯
Mmm.
-一起来吧 -坐过来
- Join us. - Come sit down.
-一起来吧 -行
- Join us. - Okay.
这绝对是最棒的假期
Are you kidding me? This is the best vacation--
-也是最不可思议的假期 -我们此前从未经历过
- And weirdest. - We have ever been on.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so very much.
越来越离谱了
Now this is getting ridiculous.
别理她
Okay, ignore her.
妮特习惯了成为全场焦点
Netty is used to being the center of attention.
对她来说 这一定很糟
This must be awful for her.
天哪 少臭美了
Oh, my God. Get over yourself.
好吧 你来一口
Okay, here, here. Have a shot with us.
我不能喝
Oh, no, I shouldn't.
我还在上班 谢谢
I'm still on the clock. Thank you.
埃琳娜 你真的很漂亮
So, Elena, you are totally gorgeous.
-你有另一半了吗? -这是个好问题
Is there a man in your life? Yeah, that's a good question.
干♥你♥这份工作的人 是怎么找到对象的?
How does somebody do what you do and find a date?
-我没找 -这么说有人追求你吗?
- I'm not looking. - So you're taken?
我一直在忙我的工作
I am married to my work.
那她应该在她的Tinder个人资料上写些什么呢?
I mean, what is she supposed to write on her Tinder profile?
“漂亮的深褐色头发 经营着有奇妙小岛 能扭曲现实 ”
"Gorgeous brunette, runs magical island, bends reality."
不 她应该写
No, she'd say,
“不论你的幻想多离谱 都能帮你实现 ”
"Makes all your wildest fantasies come true."
你想想 这样的话会吸引到怎样的人
Oh, imagine the kind of creeps that would attract.
-是啊 -没错
- Yeah. - That's true.
我想喝一口
You know, I think I'm gonna take that shot.
干杯 女士们
Salud, ladies.
-干杯 -哇呼
- Salud. - Whoo-hoo!
-嗯 -那么
- Mm. - So...
-哦 -再来一杯?
- Oh. - Another?
行 来吧
Okay, we got this.
埃琳娜 你可别被吓跑了
Elena, don't leave us hanging.
再来一杯?
Another one?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我有一个关于爱情医生的问题
I have a question about Dr. Love.
你为何不自己去问他?
Oh, well, why don't you ask him yourself?
你有邀请他参加我们的生日晚宴吗?
Did you invite him to our birthday dinner?
今晚 你可以享受你的幻想
Oh, so you get to enjoy your fantasy tonight,
我就不可以?
but not me?
-嘿 你好 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hi.
-你们几位女士看起来很迷人 -谢谢 特里斯坦
- You ladies look lovely. - Thank you, Tristan.
你们的沙滩餐桌就快准备好了
You know, your beach table is about to be ready shortly.
我能走了吗?
Would you like me to set another place?
太棒了 谢谢
That would be lovely. Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
好吧
Oof, okay.
这么说你是个医生?
So you're a doctor?
哦 贾维尔
Oh, Javier!
-埃琳娜 -嗨
- Elena. - Hi.
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
没
No.
我的工作偶尔需要我陪客人们喝酒
My job occasionally requires me to imbibe with the guests,
但我不会喝醉
but I don't get drunk.
-看来是我错了 -对
- My mistake. - Yeah.
贾维尔 我们是朋友吗?
Javier, are we--are we friends?
我们当然是朋友啦 这话是什么意思?
Of course we're friends. What kind of question is that?
我们有过
We had...
性♥爱♥
Sex.
这不就从根本上让我们
Doesn't that fundamentally change
脱离了正常的朋友关系了吗?
the nature of the relationship to something other than a friendship?
-好吧 -你懂吗?
- Ah. Okay. - You know?
-嘿嘿 听我说 好吗?-好的
- Hey, hey, listen, okay? - Yeah.
-这话很重要 -好的
- This is important. - Okay.
不论我们之间发生过 亦或是要发生什么
No matter what happened or happens between us,
我永远都是你的朋友
I'm always gonna be your friend.
过来 很好 很好
Come here. Good, good, good, good.
我朋友不多
Because I don't have many friends, and...
而你是个好人 还很帅
and you're a good man, and you're quite handsome
还有小酒窝
and dimple-y, you know--
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
-嗯 -晚安 朋友
- Mm. - Good night, friend.
什么
Wha--
噢
Oh.
我们真该忍♥受他们谈情说爱吗?
Are we really supposed to stand for this?
玛戈特 生日晚宴是属于我们的
Margot, it's our birthday dinner.
她够惨的了 卡米
She's been through a lot, Cam.
我不是吗? 天哪
And I haven't? God.
特里斯坦 嗨
Tristan, hi.
希望你不介意
Um, so listen, I hope you don't mind,
但生日晚宴确实是
but this birthday dinner is literally
我们来梦幻岛的原因
why we came to this island,
我们真的希望能好好庆祝一下
and we were really hoping to celebrate it
就我们三个一生的朋友一起庆祝
just the three of us together as lifelong friends.
你懂我的意思吗? 卡米
You know what I mean? Cam!
-天啊 我很抱歉 -没事的
- God, I am so sorry. - It's okay. No.
珍妮特的美貌深深吸引了我
I got so caught up in Jeanette's beauty,
我失礼了
I've forgotten my manners.
不 特里斯坦 没事的 我们很乐意邀请你
No, Tristan, it's fine. We'd love to have you.
不 今晚是你们的狂欢盛宴 明天见
No, no, it's your big night. I'll see you tomorrow.
在海滩上骑马 好吗?
Horseback riding on the beach, yeah?
-好的 -祝你们今晚玩得开心
- Yeah. - You ladies have fun tonight.
-晚安 -感谢你的理解
- Kay, good night. - Thank you for understanding.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表