剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Well, um, thank you, Dr. Gina.
不客气
Yeah.
我试着读过一次
I tried reading that once,
但有人给我剧透了
but someone spoiled the ending for me.
我也是
Oh, same.
-你不介意我看一眼吗? -你看吧
- Do you mind if I take a look? - Oh, please. No, go ahead.
但在你认为我学富五车之前
But before you go thinking I'm all literary,
我要先告诉你 实际上我并未读过那些书
I haven't actually read all of those,
还没读过
you know, yet.
你全天都住在岛上吗?
Do--do you, um, you know, live here full-time?
我住在一个邻近的岛上
Mm, I'm on a neighboring island.
但我常来这儿
But I'm here a lot.
你懂的 医疗急救和玛格丽特酒
You know, medical emergencies and the margaritas.
是啊
Yes.
你可以试试这本
You should try this one.
悲剧结尾 但很浪漫
It's tragic but romantic.
加夫列尔·加西亚·马尔克斯[诺贝尔文学奖得主]
Oh, Gabriel García Márquez.
我可不会给你剧透
And I won't spoil the ending for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我们算是搞了个图书俱乐部吗?
You know, um, did we just start a book club?
我想是的
I guess we did.
你读完后请告知我
Well, let me know when you're done with it,
我们将度过一个书酒相伴的夜晚
and we'll have a Márquez and margaritas night.
太棒了
Oh, that'd be lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
-这是我给你的礼物 -什么?
- My gift to you. - What?
别别别 太贵重了
No, no, no, no, no. That's too much.
你需要攒钱
You need to save your money.
你为了我的家人甘愿冒生命危险
You risked your safety for the sake of my family.
你要是想打鼓
And if you're gonna play drums,
你就需要一个真正的古巴康加鼓
you need a real Cuban conga drum.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 闭上双眼
Now close your eyes.
等等 我还以为你要教我打鼓呢
Wait, I thought you were gonna teach me.
我是在教你 闭眼 仔细听
I am. Close your eyes and listen.
-告诉我你听到了什么 -我
-Tell me what you hear. -I...
我听到了浪花拍岸的声音
I hear the waves... breaking against the wall...
人们的笑声
People laughing...
喇叭的鸣声
Horns honking.
这些都是我家乡的韵律
All the rhythms of my home.
我把这些声音带入到我的演奏中
I channel these sounds into my playing.
嗯
Hmm.
你是个很有技巧的音乐家
You're a technically wonderful musician.
但你没有把这些声音联♥系♥在一起
But you're not connected.
你要用心演奏 阿尔玛
You need to play from your soul, Alma,
不要被你的大脑所局限
not your head.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我确实受到了大脑的局限
Yeah, I get stuck in my head a lot, actually.
接着 我就戴上耳机
I don't know, but then I just go and pop in the ear buds
把其余声音都抛在脑后
and tune out the rest of the world.
但我现在才意识到
But I'm starting to realize
事实上 我都没怎么仔细聆听那些声音
I don't really listen much at all, actually.
耳机?
Ear buds?
别在意 当我没说
Uh, never mind.
劳尔?
Raul?
他在干嘛? 那人是委员会成员
What's he doing? That's a committee member.
他在谋划什么
He's up to something.
他不该和那人在一起
He shouldn't be with him.
我认为你并不想卷入其中
I don't think you want to get involved.
你知道这是怎么回事?
You know something?
他是我的家人
Oye, this is my family.
你得告诉我他是不是惹祸了
You need to tell me if he's in trouble.
呆在这里
Stay here.
劳尔 你做了什么?
Raul, what have you done?
劳尔 你对菲利普做了什么?
Raul, what have you done to Felipe?
我不是有意杀他的 蒂诺
I didn't mean to shoot him, Tino.
-你一定要相信我 -他在监视你
-You have to believe me. -He was spying on you.
你杀了一位委员会成员?
You killed a committee member?
纯粹是意外
It was an accident.
我们在抢枪
We were fighting for the gun,
然后枪走火了
and--and it went off.
我会和警♥察♥解释的
I-I'll explain it to the police.
你别和警♥察♥解释了
No, you're not talking the police.
把钱拿好
Take this.
你快去莉莉姨妈家接她
You're going to pick up Lily at her tía's.
然后你们去奇奥家
And then you're gonna go to Cheo's.
齐奥?
Cheo?
你们父亲的老钓友 住在维达多
Your father's old fishing buddy from Vedado.
你怎么知道的? -她怎么知道的不重要
- How did you know that? - Doesn't matter how she knows.
听好了
Pay attention!
齐奥有一艘船
Cheo has a boat,
他可以带你和莉莉去往迈阿密
and he can get you and Lily to Miami.
-把这钱给他 -不不不
-Give him this money. -No, no, no.
你和我们一起走
You're coming with us.
那船不大 我们总要有人留下
It's a small boat--we won't all make it across the sea.
不 蒂诺 我们不是计划好的吗?
No, Tino. We have a plan, okay?
我们一起去美国
We're going to America together!
你要成为明星音乐家
You're going to be a star musician!
嘿
Hey...
一旦有人发现菲利普死了
Once Felipe's death is discovered,
他们惩罚的可不只是你
they won't just punish you.
家人们都会受到持续的监视
The whole family will be under constant surveillance.
现在逃走是莉莉唯一的机会
Getting out now is Lily's only chance.
也是我们孩子唯一的机会
Our baby's only chance.
我留下 我一人做事一人担
I'll stay. I'll take responsibility.
劳尔 我爱你
Raul, I love you.
你在卡斯特罗的监狱里活不过一天
You won't survive a day in Castro's prison.
莉莉不会离你而去的
Lilly will never leave you.
那你就告诉她 我杀死了邻居
You will tell her that I killed our neighbor.
我是一家之主
I'm the head of this family,
我来决定
and I make the decisions.
你就告诉她
You will tell her
我和菲利普的妻子有一腿
that I was having an affair with Felipe's wife
-他把我们捉奸了 -她不会相信我的
-and he caught us. -She won't believe me.
她会相信
She will.
她会相信你的
You're gonna make her believe it.
告诉她 她母亲说得对
Tell her that her mother was right,
我就是个一无是处的音乐家
that I'm a good-for-nothing musician
我只关心自己
that only cares about himself.
就像这样跟她说
That's the story you will tell her.
她会用余生去恨我的
And she will hate me for the rest of her life.
你永远也不要告诉她真♥相♥
And you will never tell her the truth.
听懂了吗?
You understand?
拿着
Vamos.
你这是自我牺牲吗?
You sacrificed yourself?
劳尔之所以做这一切 都是为了
Everything Raul did was because he wanted
我未出生的孩子将来能活得自♥由♥
my unborn child to be born free.
他为此而死的话 我还有什么脸面活着呢
I couldn't live with myself if he suffered for that.
我要举报马蒂诺·瓦尔迪兹
I want to report Martino Valdez.
他杀害了一名国防委员会成员
He killed a member of the defense committee.
今晚 你们可以在街角俱乐部里找到他
You can find him at El Rincón tonight.
只要他们来俱乐部
If they come to the club,
码头上的巡警就会变少
there will be fewer patrolmen at the dock,
劳尔和莉莉将能更容易地逃离了
and Raul and Lily will have an easier time escaping.
别伤心 阿尔玛
Don't be so sad, Alma.
我们来演奏几曲音乐吧
We're gonna play some music.
晚上好
Good evening.
今晚
I have
今晚 我有一位特殊来宾
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表