剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
是啊 纹身变大了
Oh, yeah, it grew.
你一走 纹身就变大了
As soon you left, it just kind of expanded.
别问我为啥 我也不知道
Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know.
除此之外 纹身预示着我应该留在这儿
Other than that, it's a sign that I'm supposed to be here.
我喜欢
Hmm. I like it.
我也喜欢
Hmm. Me too.
你有话想对我说?
Something you want to tell me?
没 没什么话
No, nothing, nothing.
亲爱的 和你在一起 我真的很高兴
Honey, I'm just happy to be here with you.
我能提出一个推测吗?
Permission to float a theory?
可以
Permission granted.
我觉得你遇到了什么人 但你不敢跟我说
I think you met someone, but you're afraid to tell me
你不想让我伤心
because you don't want to hurt me.
给你的想象力打三分 准确度打零分
Well, three for imagination, and zero for accuracy.
我的到来是不是一个错误?
Was my coming here a mistake?
不是 梅尔 这是我到梦幻岛以来遇到的最好的事
No! Mel, this is the best thing that's happened since I've been here.
-我能再提出一个推测吗? -不行
- Permission to float a theory? - Denied.
那我只能说不管你遇到了什么东西
Well, then I'll just say whatever it is,
或什么人 都没关系
or whoever it is, it's okay.
梅尔 你死了
Mel, you're dead.
你离世了
You died.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你真是语出惊人
Well, you're talking crazy.
不 你能来梦幻岛
No, the reason why you're here
是因为今天是亡灵节
is because today is Día de Los Muertos.
但死人是感受不到阳光洒在脸上的
But a dead man can't feel the sun on his face
也闻不到大海的味道
or smell the ocean.
我知道 但在梦幻岛这是可能的
I know, but here you can.
而且仅此一天
And just for today.
亲爱的 是我把你召唤来的
Honey, I called you here,
我甚至没有察觉到此事
and I didn't even know I was doing it.
不 鲁比 我没死
No, Ruby, I am not dead!
亲爱的 我应该早点告诉你的
Honey, I should have told you sooner,
但我起初并不知道
but I didn't know at first.
不 我不想再听你说这些蠢话了
No, no, I don't want to hear any more of this foolishness.
也许我的到来真的是个错误
You know, maybe me coming here really was a mistake.
梅尔
Mel!
加油啊
Oh, come on!
冲啊
Let's go!
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go!
这不是开往天堂的高速
This is not the highway to heaven.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
我想深入了解一下
I'd love to dig a little deeper
“送贾斯珀上天堂”的这个计划
into this "get Jasper into heaven" plan
因为地狱之火就快烧到我的脚了
because I feel that hellfire is licking at my heels.
计划很简单
Oh, the plan is simple.
你只要找出自己被困的原因 就能解决问题
You figure out why you're stuck so you can fix it.
挺好 但雷蒙怎么办?
Cool, yeah, but what about Ramon?
他好像不太想见我
He didn't seem that thrilled to see me.
-我们进去再谈 -行
- Okay, let's talk inside. - Okay.
你认为这里怎样?
So what do you think?
-别吧 -怎么了?
- Oh, no. - What?
别吧 别吧
No, no, no, no.
别吧 别吧 别吧 别吧 别吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
该死
Oh, dang it all!
怎么了 贾斯珀
What's wrong, Jasper?
这里不是你的宝贝画廊吗?
Isn't this your gallery, your--your baby?
这里就是我说的炼狱
This is my purgatory!
我死后受困于此地
I was stuck in here since I died,
在无尽的虚空中 我盯着白墙看
in some timeless void staring at blank walls.
这个地方很好啊
This is a lovely space.
我同意你说的这里四周光秃秃的 但...
I mean, I agree with you, it's a little bare, but--
噢
Oh!
这样就好多了
There, that's much better.
我们要在房♥间里转转吗?
Shall we take a spin around the room?
好啊
Yeah.
我无法忍♥受把这种新式的 放纵的东西称为艺术
I can't stand this newfangled, self-indulgent so-called art.
你看它时有何感想?
I mean, what do you feel when you see this?
我替你的室友马克斯韦尔·里德感到难过
I feel bad for your roommate Maxwell Reid.
这是你们1988年第一套房♥的钥匙
You know, that's the key to your first apartment, 1988.
后面你不住了
And then you ran out,
麦克斯韦尔只能把你的那份房♥租也付了
and Maxwell had to pay all of your back rent.
我那时在攒钱租画廊
Well, I was saving money to rent a gallery space.
我不想把钱花到其他东西上
Put every penny I made towards that.
车不错啊 贾斯珀
Oh, sweet ride, Jasper.
她叫萨莉
Her name was Sally.
天哪 贾斯珀
Oh, my, Jasper.
你撞坏了萨莉 你给她喷了一身廉价漆
You totaled Sally, and then you gave her a cheap paint job
再把她卖♥♥给了一个不知情的邻居
and sold her to an unsuspecting neighbor.
买♥♥我车的人在小猪扭扭[超♥市♥]里和别的女人出了轨
Who was cheating on his wife with the bag girl at the Piggly Wiggly.
我并不觉得我做的不对
I don't feel bad about that one.
我问心无愧
No, sir, I do not.
看看其他的吧
You know what? Let's move on.
这画我不太熟悉 要说吗?
Doesn't look familiar, so shall we?
这是雷蒙为你画的第一幅赝品
That is the first painting that Ramon forged for you.
在你开口之前 我先给你提个醒
A heads up before you speak.
地狱之路
The road to hell
不是用善意铺造的
is not actually paved with good intentions.
事实上 是用谎言铺造的
In reality, it's paved with lies.
好吧 这画是雷蒙的
Fine, it's Ramon's.
他真的很有天赋
He's so talented.
他还是个孩子时 我就发现了这点
Even as a kid, I could see that in him.
接着 你便教导一个年轻人用自己的才能
And teaching a young man to use his talent
去欺骗别人
to cheat others,
这真是一种有趣的师徒关系
that's an interesting way to mentor, you know?
我们本想只做一次
We were just gonna do it once,
但之后的成功
and then it went so well.
让我知道我可以卖♥♥更多更多赝品
I knew that I could sell more and more and more.
而且 我把赚的钱也分了一些给雷蒙啊
And it's not like I didn't give Ramon a cut.
但你告诉他的成交价还不到真实成交价的一半
But you told him you sold them for less than half of the actual price, Jasper.
我需要钱
I needed the money.
画廊很烧钱的 罗克女士
Galleries are a money pit, Ms. Roarke.
那雷蒙呢?
And what about Ramon?
他是个作画卖♥♥钱的艺术家
He was making money as an artist.
即使画的是赝品 但也比大多数艺术家强
Yes, forgeries, but that's better than most artists do.
贾斯珀 雷蒙曾经很信任你
Jasper, Ramon trusted you.
我怎么动不了了?
Why can't I move?
你一生都在走捷径 掩盖真♥相♥
You spent a lifetime cutting corners, shading the truth,
利用他人获取你想要的
using people to get what you wanted,
看到没 梦幻岛没把麦克斯韦尔带回来
and you see, the island didn't bring back Maxwell
也没把你出轨的邻居带回来
or your cheating neighbor.
却把雷蒙带回来了
The island brought back Ramon.
他是最恨我的人
Who hates my guts worse than anyone.
这一点也不公平
So how is that fair?
不 我要下地狱了
Oh, no, I'm in H-E-double hockey--ahh!
哦
Oh...
好吧 雷蒙 狠狠揍我
Okay, Ramon, take your best shot.
拜托 雷蒙 你不是油漆工
Oh, come on, Ramon. You're not a house painter.
你是艺术家
You are an artist.
对不起 我骗了你 但我已经大彻大悟了
I'm sorry I lied to you, but I've seen the light.
我也不是个彻头彻尾的坏人 我教了你艺术史
And I wasn't all bad. I taught you art history.
我教了你如何打蝴蝶领结
I taught you how to tie a bow tie.
我曾经尊敬你
I looked up to you.
你本可以培养我的才能
You could have nurtured my talent.
但你却利用了我的才能 后来你死了
Instead, you took advantage of it, and then you died,
什么都没留给我
and you left me with nothing.
这就是我当油漆工的原因
That's why I'm a house painter.
所以现在我来道歉 来化解我们的矛盾
So now I can apologize, and we can move on.
我为啥要接受你的道歉?
Why would I do that?
因为你是个心地善良的好孩子
Because you're a good kid with a good heart.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表