剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
艾格尼斯小说
♪ 像一条点亮的灯链 ♪
♪ Like a chain of light ♪
♪ 指引我穿越黑夜 ♪
♪ Guiding me through the darkest night ♪
《艾格尼斯在海边》
♪ 光 ♪
♪ Light ♪
♪ 闪耀在空中 但却如此的 ♪
♪ In the skies all above so ♪
♪ 遥远 ♪
♪ High ♪
早上好
Good morning.
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
早上好
Good morning. Mm-hmm.
就这样
That one.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
你好吗?
Um, how are you?
我很好 你今天不太对劲
I'm good. Why are you acting weird?
我没啥不对劲的
I'm not acting weird.
我只是想确认一下你的身体状况
I simply want to make sure that you're fine.
-我好得很 -以后 你要知道
- Totally fine. - After, you know--
我知道
I do know.
我希望你能明白
I want you to understand that--
幻想和... 我懂
Fantasies and--yeah, yeah.
-我一次就成功了 -好吧
- I got it the first time. - Oh, okay.
我能去开舱门了吗?
You mind if I open the door now?
去吧
Please do.
我去上面的接待处
I'm gonna be up there at my greeting spot.
行
Okay.
你俩没事吧
Everything okay between you two?
当然了
Of course.
略显尴尬
Just seemed a little awkward.
-看 我们的客人到了 -哦
- Oh, look, our guest is here. - Oh.
-我扶你 -哦
- There you go. - Ooh!
-你没事吗? -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
有点想吐
Just a little queasy.
我每次乘机都会这样
Happens every time I fly.
-嗯 -是那边吗?
- Hmm. - Okay. That way?
-那边 -好的
- Right there. - Okay.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
你好 马歇尔女士
Hi, Miss Marshall.
我是你的房♥东埃琳娜·罗克 这位是我同事鲁比
I'm your host, Elena Roarke, and this is my associate Ruby.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
我想吐
I think I'm gonna throw up.
哦
- Oh. - Oh.
-小口喝 -谢谢
- Small sips. - Thanks.
飞机 火车 汽车
Sorry, it's just like planes, trains, automobiles,
都会让我想吐
they all make me feel kind of green.
我更适合骑马 骑车 走路
I'm more of a horses, bicycles, foot kind of person, you know?
要不你坐着说吧
Well, how about you take a seat right on he--
好吧
Oh, okay.
岛上的石头足够多
We actually have rocks on the island.
你没必要自带
You didn't need to bring your own.
-天哪 -抱歉 包里是书
- Golly. - I'm sorry. It's books.
伊迪丝·华顿 简·奥斯汀
Edith Wharton, Jane Austen.
R.S.科尔沃特是我的最爱
R.S. Coldwater is my favorite.
我痴迷于书 从小学起 我就一头扎进了书海
I'm obsessed; I'm the girl who's had her nose in a book ever since elementary school.
我甚至成功将阅读变为了我的工作
I even managed to make reading my job.
我当了一名文编
I'm a copy editor.
那请你告诉我 马歇尔女士
So tell me, Miss Marshall,
梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
what can the island do for you?
我想改变生活
I need to get a life.
我想脱离书海
And I need to get my nose out of books.
我以前就尝试过了 但这个世界
And I've tried before, but the world
充满危险
is--it's so much.
而书能给我安全感
And books are where I feel safe.
你在现实世界里找不到安全感?
You don't feel safe in the real world?
我感觉自己无法适应
I feel out of step.
就好像我不属于这儿
Like I don't really belong.
还有 我担心我的生活充满推辞
And I'm worried my whole life is one big, "No, thank you."
我想笑对生活
And I want it to be a yes.
我...
I--
所以我的幻想就是拥有笑对生活的勇气
So I guess that's my fantasy, to have the courage to say yes to real life,
而不仅仅局限于书本里
whatever that is, not just life in books.
现实生活会使人胆怯
Real life can be intimidating.
而遨游在一本好书里 尤其是爱情小说里
And getting lost in a good book, I mean, shoot, there's nothing better,
那最好不过了
especially if it's romance.
-你有读过R.S.科尔沃特的书吗? -没
- You ever read R.S. Coldwater? - Mm-mm.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
这些都是艾格尼丝系列的小说
These are the Agnes novels.
这是三部曲里的一本 从这本开始看
That's book one of three. Start there.
我大一时 接触到了这些书
I got introduced to these my freshman year of college.
艾格尼斯是我爱上的第一个女人
And Agnes is the first woman I ever fell in love with.
真的吗? -对
- Really? - Yeah.
她是怎样一个人?
What was it about her?
她独♥立♥自主 有勇有谋
She's independent and strong and so smart.
她穿半长裤和男式衬衣
She wears breeches and men's shirts.
随心所欲
Just does whatever she wants.
听着很合我胃口
Sounds like my kind of woman.
你拿着这个
You'll need this.
好的
Here you go.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
准备好 马歇尔女士
Say yes, Miss Marshall.
行
Okay.
你的幻想正式开始
Your fantasy begins now.
嗯
Mm.
你好像迷路了
You look lost.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
你是艾格尼斯吗?
Are you Agnes?
你肯定是我丈夫的书迷
You must be a fan of my husband's work.
我是瑞秋·科尔沃特
I'm Rachel Coldwater.
你是瑞秋·科尔沃特?
You're Rachel Coldwater?
不会吧
I'm--what? Wow!
虽然不知道你是谁 但你很有美国做派
Whoever you are, you're very American.
抱歉 我该屈膝行礼还是...
Sorry. Am I supposed to curtsy or--
不用
Please.
这里的女人都不必向人低头
Women keep their heads held high around here.
-哦 -我能看看吗?
- Oh. - May I?
天哪 雷金
Good heavens. Reggie.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, darling?
我刚要说重点
I was just getting to the punch line.
这位是你表妹 伊莎贝尔
This is your cousin Isabel.
她从纽约远道而来
She's come all the way from New York.
你表妹? 对 没错
Your cousin? Yes, I mean that's right.
我是你表妹 来自纽约
I am--I am your cousin from New York.
对
Yes.
我上次见你还是在你三岁时
Why, you were three years old last time I saw you.
我们得喝酒庆祝一下
Oh, this calls for a fresh round of drinks.
我去叫温妮
Let me just get Winnie.
我老是找不到我的女佣
You know, I swear I spend half of my time trying to find the maid.
等会儿
Just hold on.
你想在这儿住多久 表妹?
How long can you stay for, cousin?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你也写书吗 科尔沃特太太
Do you also write, Mrs. Coldwater?
对 一直都在写
Oh, yes. All the time.
茶会邀请函 采买♥♥清单
Invitations to tea, list for the market,
茶会邀请的感谢信
thank you notes for invitations to tea.
来吧
Come.
我把你介绍给我们的朋友
Let me introduce you to our friends.
布莱恩·科尔 很准时嘛
Brian Cole. Hmm. Right on time.
找到这里没啥挑战难度
Finding the spot wasn't exactly a challenge.
埃琳娜·罗克 你的房♥东
Elena Roarke, your host.
请告诉我 科尔先生 梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
So tell me, Mr. Cole, what can the island do for you?
啊
Ah.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表