剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, is something supposed to happen?
我不知道 也许冒险明天才开始
I don't know, maybe the adventure starts tomorrow.
听着 史蒂夫的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about the Steve thing.
没事
It's fine.
我爱你
I love you.
刚才发生了什么?
What just happened?
天哪
Oh, my God.
-我是你 -我是你
-I'm you! - I'm you!
我是你
I'm you!
那是我的
Tha--tha--that's mine!
她将我们换身了
She "Face/ -Off"-ed us!
这不是换身 这是“怪诞星期五”
This isn't "Face/ -Off." This is "Freaky Friday."
她“怪诞星期五”了我们
She "Freaky Friday"-ed us!
-他们怎么做到的? -我毛太多了
- How did they do it? - Ugh, I'm so hairy.
哦
Oh.
哇 这样看 角度清奇
Wow, these look different from up here.
真重
Heavy.
我们试试能不能换回来
Let's see if we can change back.
吻我
Kiss me.
-不行 -天哪
- That would be a no. - Oh, my God.
我刚意识到我可以站着小便
I just realized I can pee standing up.
好吧 男人不只可以...
Okay, all right, there's more to men than...
怎么了?
what?
你干嘛这样看我?
What are you--what are you looking at me like that for?
我看的是我自己 我看上去还不赖
I'm looking at me. I don't look half bad.
转个身
Turn around.
我觉得我的“枪”更引人注目
I thought my guns were more impressive.
这个 有点令人失望
That's a little bit of a disappointment.
我想说 我知道这会是一次肉体的挑战
I mean, I knew this was gonna be a physical challenge,
但我完全没想到会是这样
but I had no idea it would be like this.
罗克说这可能是一次危险的冒险
Well, Roarke said this could be a dangerous adventure.
透过你的双眼 我能看到什么?
Looking through your eyes, what am I gonna discover?
嗯
Hmm.
哦 你好呀
Oh, hello.
请你相信 有人命我监视你
Believe I've been told to keep an eye out for you.
你是新来的
You're new.
没错 我能为你效劳吗?
That's right. Can I help you?
你可以去告诉罗克我醒了
You can tell Roarke I'm awake.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我...
Oh, I...
这比我想的要难
This is harder than I thought.
真是一团乱
Oh, this is messy.
我觉得你可以把刘海放下
I feel like you can pull off bangs.
你要是弄乱我的头发 就死定了
You mess with my hair, you die.
这么说 我是你 你是我
So I'm you and you're me.
我们接下来该怎么做? -我不知道
What should we do next? - I don't know.
我们身上都黏糊糊的 那...
We got all that banana stuff on us, so...
想和我共浴吗?
Wanna join me in the shower?
你每次看到我的裸体 都是这么想的吗?
Is this how you feel every time you see me naked?
真是干柴烈火
'Cause this is intense.
我和你说过 男人都是用眼睛看的
I told you. Men are visual creatures.
你还真这样啊
You really are.
好吧 这非常容易让人迷失方向
Okay, this is disorienting,
但就像 一种奇怪本能的唤醒
but, like, weirdly arousing.
我们要试试吗?
Should we give it a try?
这着实非常冒险
It's the adventurous thing to do.
你又重获青春了
Wow, you're like a teenager again.
你也一样 甚至更夸张
You too, but extra.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
哦 你太重了
Oh, you weigh a lot.
我很重吧 我想也是
I weigh a lot, I guess.
这样
This is--
好多了
Much better.
好吧 吻我
All right, kiss me.
我可以一直吻好几个小时
I can kiss for hours.
真的吗? 因为我感受到了
Really? 'Cause I'm feeling, like,
一股原始的冲动
a certain momentum happening.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well--okay, all right.
是啊 不要 那里不舒服
Yeah, no, that's not good.
等等 “那里不舒服”? 我之前都是这样对你的
Wait, "that's not good"? I do that to you all the time.
哦 是啊 抱歉 那里确实不舒服
Oh, right. Yeah, sorry. No, that's not good.
那你为啥不说呢?
Why didn't you say anything?
宝贝 我不想打乱节奏
Baby, I don't like to make waves.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
但我总和你说慢一点
But I do always tell you to go slower.
好吧 我现在懂了
Okay. I get that now.
怎么了?
What?
哦 你泄了
Oh, you're done.
我泄了
I'm done.
好吧 只是
All right, just,
你要学会控制 宝贝
gotta learn control, babe.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's fine.
我怎么哭了?
Why am I crying?
下午好 兰德尔先生 马登女士
Good afternoon, Mr. Randall, Ms. Madden.
你们的幻想已经开始了吗?
Has your fantasy begun?
你知道它开始了
Oh, you know it has.
你都叫对了我们的名字
You called us by the right names.
它有令人兴奋吗?
And is it exhilarating?
像在乞力马扎罗山那样?
You know, like being in Kilimanjaro?
好吧
Well, it's, uh--
不 这样太过了
No, no, no, it's-- it's too much.
我是说 我能感觉到睾丸激素
I mean, I can feel this testosterone
在我血管里流过
just going through my veins
这让我很不爽
and it's just making me feel pissed!
哦 好吧 你要学会调节这种影响
Oh, okay, well, you learn to regulate those effects.
-不会有事的 -希望如此
-It's okay. - Well, I hope so,
我想说的是 真不敢置信 他一直
because he keeps-- I mean, it's unbelievable.
我一直哭个不停
I keep bursting into tears.
这是怎么回事? 我不像这样的
What is that? I don't do that.
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
你在给女性抹黑
You're giving women a bad name.
好吧 我知道了 我没事
Okay, I got it. I'm good.
那么 马登女士 你是如何适应现状的?
And, Ms. Madden, how are you adjusting to this new reality?
首先
Well, for one thing,
有一种隐隐作痛的感觉 从未消失
there's a sort of dull pain that won't go away.
回去后 你得去看心脏病医生
We are taking you to a cardiologist when we're back.
我现在就跟你说
I'm telling you right now.
这次冒险震惊了我和达芙妮
Daphne and I are blown away by this adventure,
真的 但我们现在准备好换回来了
we really are, but ready to switch back now.
事情是这样的
Well, the thing is,
每个幻想都是一个天然的过程
every fantasy runs a natural course,
你们的才刚开始
and yours has just begun.
那就试着享受它吧 这会是一次伟大的冒险
So try to enjoy it. It's a great adventure.
你们还没真正
I mean, you really haven't walked a mile
站在对方的立场上看待问题
in each other's shoes yet.
脚放平 不要翘脚后跟
Set your whole foot down. Don't lead with your heel.
你的背为啥弯成这样?
Why is your back bent over like that?
那是因为这种疼痛让人发狂
Oh, that would be from the agonizing pain.
-这样毫无意义 -我不会穿这裤子
-These make no sense. - I can't with these shorts.
你是把腿塞进另一只裤腿 还是
Do you tuck the leg in to the other leg or just--
不要 别把它们弄在一起
No, no, no, don't-- don't bunch 'em up.
你在对我的屁♥股♥做什么?
What are you doing to my ass?
来吧 哦
Come on--oh!
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
过来 坐下就好了
Here, just sit down.
坐下就好
Just sit down.
你要是化妆的话 我会不耐烦的
Do your makeup while I get impatient
因为我不用怎么化妆
because my face can just walk out the door
就可以出门见人
without needing to do a damn thing to it.
你觉得我做不到吗?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表