剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
感觉怪怪的
This feels wrong.
怎么了?
What does?
没牵着手
Not holding hands.
早餐很合我意
Now, that's my kind of breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
你为啥邀请我来这?
I'm sorry. Why was I invited to this?
你会知道的
Um, I imagine we'll find out.
我敬大家一杯
I'd like to make a toast.
这周的变化真可谓是不可思议
This has truly been a transformative week-- one that would not have been possible
这多亏了埃琳娜的聪明才智
without the formidable talents of Elena...
以及鲁比的明智意见
Or the wise counsel of Ruby.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
还有 贾维尔
And, Javier,
我先前放了你鸽子 很抱歉
I'm so sorry that I wasted your time the other day.
我会帮你支付燃油费的
I'll write a check to you for the fuel.
没关系
Don't mention it.
有时候 最重要的人生道理是最难学会的
You know, sometimes in life, the most important lessons are the hardest to learn,
但你只要不断去尝试
but if you put in the work,
就会有所收获
it can yield the sweetest rewards.
我就打算不断尝试
And I'm going to keep working
这样 我就能掌握人生的道理
so I can hold on to it.
我不清楚你对我妈做了什么
I'm not sure what you did with my mom,
但我很高兴她能有这样的转变
but I think I'll keep this one, if you don't mind.
好吧
Okay.
你真有趣 西奥多拉
You're so funny, Theodora.
大家会被你笑死的
You'd kill them at the Catskills.
不愧是我
Oh, and there she is.
米切尔一家 你们接下来有何打算?
So what's next for the Mitchell clan?
查尔斯有个绝妙的主意
Oh, Charles had a brilliant idea.
我建议我们留下 好好玩玩
I suggested we stick around for a proper vacation
别再出现什么无法解释的事物了
with somewhat less inexplicable phenomena.
在这个岛上?
Oh, on this island?
这一点 我们可保证不了
I don't think we can guarantee that.
我可能无法保证
Maybe not,
但我可以保证你们能玩得很愉快
but I can guarantee you a wonderful time.
-嗯 -好吧 那就
-Mm. -Well, then...
为美好时光干杯
to a wonderful time...
但更重要的是为家人干杯
but, more importantly, to family.
为家人干杯
To family.
鲁比 跟我来
Ruby, come with me.
我给你看点儿东西
I want to show you something.
惊喜不?
Surprise.
我的椅子
My chair.
不是吧
Oh, no.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
我喜欢这把椅子
Oh, yes. I love this chair.
哦
Oh.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
这幅画
Oh, the painting.
这儿还有
Oh. And here.
这些都是你离开之后 最近拍的
These are recent, since you left.
哦
Oh.
哇 看看他
Wow. Look at him.
我的孩子们
There go my babies right there.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是梅尔写给你的字条
Um, you have a note from--from Mel.
哦
Oh.
我们过得很好......
爱你的
梅尔
哦
Oh.
我会
I'll, um...
我会确保你每隔一段时间能收到一张
I'll make sure you get one, you know, every now and then.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do this?
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
哦 嗯
Oh, um...
我甚至都不想知道
I don't even want to know.
还有件事
One more thing...
梅尔想让你收下这个
Mel--he wanted you to have this.
好啊
Oh, yes.
这是
That's, uh...
我的20周年纪念物
my 20th anniversary present.
对我来说意义重大
This means the world to me.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
天哪
Oh, God.
但要怎么做才能拥抱未来 放手过往呢?
But what about, um... embracing the future, you know, not looking back?
有时 你到了对的地方 才能遇见对的人
Sometimes you have to meet people where they are.
好吧
Well...
要不我们喝点茶吧
how about I make us some tea...
你看婴儿照片 会心烦吗?
And bore you with baby pictures?
我很乐意看
I would love that.
-给你 -啊
-There you go. -Ah.
鲁比 照片不错
Ruby, they're stunning.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表