剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
-刚才是怎么回事? -我觉得我说得很清楚了
- What the hell was that? - I thought I was pretty clear.
谢谢你为我挺身而出
And thanks for standing up for me.
等等 听着 我只是想吃顿轻松的晚餐 好吗?
Wait, listen, I just want a relaxing dinner, okay?
因为我们空腹喝了很多酒
'Cause we've had a lot to drink on empty stomachs.
玛戈特 你为啥总是为她找借口?
Margot, why are you always making excuses for her?
我没有
I'm not.
邀请那个小狼狗参加我们的五十岁生日晚宴
Inviting that boy toy to our 50th birthday dinner
会把事情搞砸 你清楚这点
was messed up, and you know it.
大家
Guys.
-有人邀请你吗? -什么?
- And who invited you? - What?
你才是这儿的陌生人
You're the real stranger here.
从你决定改变造型的那一刻起 整趟旅行就遭到破坏了
This whole trip was tainted the minute you decided to turn into whoever the hell this is.
你真的那么讨厌自己吗 卡米
Do you really hate yourself that much, Cam?
去你的 妮特
Oh, screw you, Netty!
在我们说些会让自己后悔的话之前 我们需要去吃点东西
Guys, we have to eat before we say things we're gonna regret.
行 你选一边 要么就别管 中立者
Okay, choose a side or stay out of this, Switzerland.
-你说啥呢? -别管我们
- What are you talking about? - Stop mothering us.
我想“生命起源于母亲 ”
I thought "life began at mother."
什么? -没啥
- What? - Nothing.
不 你相对我说啥就说出来
No, if you have something to say to me, spit it out.
妮特 拜托
Oh, Netty, please.
这么多年来 你一直将你的完美生活凌驾于我俩之上
You have lorded your perfect life over both of us for years.
但现在 你的美好生活已经不复存在了
And now that it has come crashing down,
你希望我们表现得
you expect us to act
就好像你是世界上唯一的受害者
as if you are the only person in the world that is hurting.
现在 玛戈特 她是个老好人
Now, Margot here, she is a good person,
她永远不会承认这点
and she would never admit it,
但她对你恨之入骨
but she resents the hell out of you
因为你说服她生小孩
for talking her into having kids!
我的事我自己处理 卡米
Hey, I can fight my own battles, Cam.
有吗?
Oh, since when?
你总是小瞧她
Yeah, you constantly underestimate her.
-我对生小孩没有怨念 -我没说过
- I don't resent having kids. - I didn't say that.
你说过 但你大可不必如此固执己见
You did, but you could have been a little less pushy.
-没错 -什么?
- Yeah. - What?
我可没强迫你植入三个胚胎
I didn't force you to implant three embryos.
还有 卡米 你能不能别再含沙射影了?
And, Cam, whoever you are, how about you stop projecting?
玛戈特和我选择了为人母
Margot and I chose motherhood.
而唯一对此有怨念的人是你
And the only person who apparently resents that is you.
不 姐♥妹♥们♥ 不 我很自♥由♥
No, girls, no. I am free.
我不需要男人和大哭大叫的三胞胎
And I don't need a man or screaming triplets
来显示我的存在
to validate my existence in this life.
我对我现在很满意
I am happy just the way I am.
很显然
Oh, clearly.
天哪
God.
谢谢你说出了你的真实感受 卡米
Thanks for saying how you really feel, Cam!
谢谢你为我撑腰 玛戈特
Thanks for having my back, Margot!
祝你♥他♥妈♥的生日快乐
And happy fricking birthday!
啊
Ugh!
你呆呆地想什么呢?
Penny for your thoughts?
我很好
Oh, I'm good.
我不想破坏气氛
I don't want to ruin the mood.
你要是不沉浸其中 就不会有什么气氛了
There is no mood if you're not a part of it.
放松 姑娘
Easy, girl.
就行了
There you go.
来 我帮你
Here, let me help you.
哦
Ooh. Oh.
昨晚你走后 事情变得有点糟
Things got a little ugly last night after you left.
-我就知道我不该去的 -不
- I knew I shouldn't have come. - No.
不怪你
No, it's not you.
都怪我们
It's us.
我的离婚改变了我们的关系
My divorce changed our whole dynamic.
突然就变成了“联合对付妮特”时间
Suddenly, it's "gang up on Netty" time.
为何在你情绪低落时 人们会觉得有必要踢你一脚?
Why do people feel compelled to kick you while you're down?
你就是这么看待你自己的吗?
Is that how you see yourself?
你是在开玩笑的吧?
You're kidding, right?
听上去你的婚姻一路坎坷
Well, sounds like your marriage wasn't working for a long time.
你现在终于自♥由♥了
And now you're free.
孩子都去上大学了 世界任你摆布
Kids are away at college. World's your oyster.
-我对贝类过敏 -嗯
- I'm allergic to shellfish. - Hmm.
得了吧 你一定有什么一直想做的事
Come on, there's gotta be something that you've just been just dying to do.
我以前画过画
I...I used to paint.
旅行怎么样?
How about travel?
或是换份工作
Or a new career, maybe?
你结婚前从事什么工作?
What did you do before you were married?
你真是个好奇宝宝
You ask a lot of questions, don't you?
我只是想了解你
Just want to get to know you.
了解一个人的方式很多
There are a lot of other ways to get to know someone.
现在 我真正需要做的是清空大脑
Right now, what I really need is to get out of my head.
-以及亲亲? -没错
- And into this? - Now you're talking.
-我无意打扰你 -你没打扰到我 玛戈特
- I don't mean to bother you. - You're not a bother, Margot.
我和朋友们闹僵了
Ugh, things are a mess with my friends, okay?
我们大吵一架 大家都很难过
We had a huge fight, and everyone's upset,
我只是希望你能帮我
and I was just hoping you could help me
修复我们的关系
figure out a way to fix it.
能帮别人解决问题好极了 不是吗?
That would be nice, wouldn't it, to be able to fix other people's problems?
这不是你们的专长吗?
Isn't that kind of your specialty?
我只是布好棋局
I just lay the chessboard,
至于走棋 那就是你们自己的事了
and everyone has to play their own game.
玛戈特 你带着自己的幻想来到梦幻岛
You know, Margot, you came here with a fantasy of your own.
也许你应该少为你的朋友们操心
Maybe you should worry less about your friends
好好睡一觉
and go get the rest you need.
你说得对
You're right. I know you're right.
好吧 我这就去好好睡一觉
Okay, I'll take a nice long nap.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
抱歉 昨晚我真的像个婊♥子♥
I'm so sorry about-- - I was a bitch last night.
-没有 -绝对是
- No, you weren't. - I definitely was.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
听着 三胞胎的事我不怪你 好吗?
Listen, I don't blame you for the triplets, okay?
不 我想通了
No, I get it.
那对我来说不是负担
And I had it easy with mine,
而且我当时才20多岁
and I was in my 20s.
我不这么觉得
What I wouldn't give.
-是吗? -嗯
- Right? - Mm.
和性感医生一起骑马感觉如何?
So how was horseback riding with Dr. Sexy?
很好 但他很烦
Good. Annoying.
-他想对我知根知底 -真可怕
- He wanted to know all about me. - How awful.
所以我提议一项替代活动
So I suggested an alternate activity.
我想听听
I want to hear about that.
要是你从实招来你和
I will tell all if you finally fess up
你在90年代初时的热辣邻居之间发生了什么事
about what happened between you and that hot neighbor
我就讲给你听
you had back in the early '90s.
-摩托男? -对
- Motorcycle Jake? - Yes!
我不会告诉你的
I'll never tell.
嗯
Hmm.
我们需要计划在今晚重新安排一次晚宴 好吗?
So we need to plan a dinner do-over tonight, okay?
就我们三人
Just the three of us.
我觉得我和卡米可以歇一会儿
I think Cam and I could use a break.
不 你要化妆
No, no, you have to make up.
昨晚 你真的挺为难她了
And you were really hard on her last night.
我受够了她把我当作坏蛋
I'm sick of her casting me as the villain.
我懂 但她真的很想要过好这次生日
I know. But she really needs this.
你就饶了她吧 就算是为了我吧
So just cut her a break, okay? For me?
你要是预定好了 我会到场的
If you make a reservation, I'll show up.
但我不会喜欢
But I won't like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Good.
-干杯 这个味道不错 -嗯
- Cheers. This is good. - Mmm.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表