剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
If you ever need anything, I'll be there. No questions asked.
我们去睡觉吧
Let's go to-- let's go to sleep.
晚安 埃琳娜
Good night, Elena.
晚安 贾维尔
Good night, Javier.
很高兴再次见到你 妮莎
It was really nice to see you again, Nish.
谢谢你看管我的酒
Thanks for keeping my drink warm.
你们余情未了吗?
Are you still in love with him?
就在前面
Just up ahead.
你确定是走这条路吗?
Are you sure this is the right way?
相信我 行吗?
Hey, trust me. Okay?
等等 这就是你的幻想吗?
Wait, was this your fantasy?
拜托 罗克 你才明白吗?
Come on, Roarke. Just figuring that out?
所以你的幻想就是让我需要你
Oh, so you wanted me to want you.
等等 你说啥?
Wait, what?
不是 我是想和你在一起
No, I wanted to spend time with you.
这样我才能了解你 我发誓
Get to know you, talk. I swear.
真是甜蜜
Well, that's-- it's almost sweet.
很高兴知道你需要我
It's nice to know you want me.
-我可没说过 -别狡辩 我听到了
- I didn't say that. - No, I heard you.
-我没说过 -你说过
- No, I didn't. - You said it.
-我没说过 -你说过
- No, I didn't. - You said--you said--
-我没说过 -“你的幻想就是让我需要你”
- I didn't say that - "You wanted me to want you,"
也就是说你需要我
which means you want me.
你真烦人
You're annoying.
超级烦人
Super annoying.
好吧 你就这么自我安慰吧
Okay. Keep telling yourself that.
我不该问你他的事
I shouldn't have asked you about him.
-这不公平 -我们结婚了
- That wasn't fair. - We're married.
你可以问我任何问题
You can ask me anything.
你开心吗?
Are you happy?
我不喜欢乔什
I don't love Josh.
但是再见他时 我想起了
But seeing him again, it just--it reminded me
我们结婚前我是一个怎样的人
of who I used to be before we got married.
那时的我 幸福 开朗 自♥由♥
The version of myself that was happy, optimistic, and free.
我想念的不是他 而是我自己
I don't miss him. I miss me.
我没意识到我让你放弃了这些
I didn't realize I made you give that up.
不怪你 要怪只能怪我们一同构建的生活
It's not you. It's just--it's all of it. It's this whole life we built together.
结婚那天 我向你发过誓
The day we got married, I made those vows to you.
我保证过我会是个好伴侣
I promised I would be a good partner.
-我没做到 -你做到了
- I haven't been. - Of course you have.
我甚至不知道你的梦想是开一家餐厅
I didn't even know your dream was to open a restaurant.
我们回去后 我会让你刮目相看的
When we get back home, I am going to do better.
让我试着弥补
Let me try and fix this, please.
这些年来你一直支持我
You've supported me for all these years.
现在 轮到我来为你做同样的事了
Now...it's my turn to do the same for you.
好吧
Okay.
在我们回去前 你想在这里呆一会儿吗?
Do you want to stay here for a little while before we have to go back?
失败的不仅仅是我的公♥司♥ 对吧?
My company isn't the only thing going under, is it?
我们回家后 也许应该讨论一下
When we get home, we should probably talk about--
分开住?
Separating?
我也这么觉得
I think so too.
我们在回去之前能在这里坐一会儿吗?
Can we sit here for a while before we have to go back?
可以啊
Yeah.
坐一会儿吧
Let's do that.
你离答案更进一步了吗?
Are you any closer to an answer?
没
No.
我了解的越多 选择就变得更复杂
The more I learn, the more complicated each option gets.
坐吧 帮我出出主意
Please, join me.
生活就是这么有趣
Well, life is funny that way. Ha.
你有没有做过什么重大的人生抉择?
Have you ever been at a crossroads?
有啊 和你的非常相像
Ha. Oh, yes. A very similar one.
我和梅尔结婚前 还遇到过另一个人
Before Mel, there was someone else.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith.
梅雷迪斯?
Meredith?
跟我讲讲他
Tell me more.
她非常了不起
Oh, well, she was just magnificent.
但是
But, um...
和她在一起意味着另一种生活
being with her would have meant an entirely different life.
而且你要知道 那可是在50年前
And mind you, this was 50 years ago.
要是让你回到过去 你会做出不同的选择吗?
But if you could go back, would you pick differently?
不会
Not a chance.
梅尔让我有了孩子
And he gave me my children.
没有孩子 我的生活就像少了一块
And without them, my life would be incomplete.
吃的
Food.
是啊
Yeah.
-给你 -太好了
-Here you go. -Yes.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
嗯
Mmm.
蛋糕
Cake.
叉子呢?
Forks?
没有叉子
Nah. No forks.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的
Hey, hey, it's okay.
我从没想过我们的结局会是这样
I never thought we'd end up like this.
这不怪你 妮莎
It's not your fault, Nish.
我们相遇时 你就知道自己要的是什么
You knew what you wanted when we met.
我向你求婚 而不是倾听你的声音
Instead of listening... I proposed.
我们尽力了
We tried our best.
但我们做得还不够好
And it wasn't good enough.
也许现在我们可以脱去伪装做回自己
Maybe now we can stop trying to be people we're not
然后重新做朋友
and go back to being friends.
是搬运家具的人
It's the movers.
妈 我红色的鞋呢?
Mom, where's my red shoes?
-穿黑色的 -妈?
- Wear the black ones. - Mom?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
德赛女士
Ms. Desai,
恐怕我要说一些坏消息啦
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
你丈夫当时正在过街
Your husband was running across the street.
一辆卡车大转弯
A truck took a wide turn.
抱歉 他没能活下来
I'm sorry, but he didn't make it.
我要回度假村了
Hey, I need to get back to the resort,
你把衣服穿好 做好起飞准备
and you should get dressed and get the plane ready.
妮莎应该已经准备好出发了
Nisha should be about ready to go.
你不觉得我们应该讨论一下这件事吗?
Don't you think we should talk about this?
嗯
Um...
贾维尔
Javier,
这只是一个美丽的幻想
it was a lovely fantasy.
-一个美丽的幻想 -哦
- A lovely fantasy. - Oh...
但幻想的问题就是 它们终归会结束
But the thing about fantasies is they...they end.
过来
Come here.
-嘿 -哦 哇
- Hey. - Oh, wow.
你看起来容光焕发 你睡了个好觉?
You look refreshed. You sleep well?
-快看 妮莎来了 -好的
- Oh, look, here's Nisha. - Oh, okay.
你选好了吗?
Did you reach a verdict?
我选好了
I have.
我
Me.
我选我自己
I'm the one I should pick.
这么说 你不打算和他们中的某个结婚?
Oh. So you're--you're not going to marry either of them?
我想知道选择谁会更好
I wanted to know which version of myself would be better,
但是跟萨文和乔什在一起时 我都迷失了自我
but with both Savin and Josh, I lost myself.
我爱他俩 尽管爱的方式不同
I love them both, but in different ways.
最后
And in the end,
和乔什离婚算是一种解脱
getting a divorce from Josh was...a relief.
至于萨文 他的离去让我心碎
And Savin, losing him was heartbreaking,
糟透了
just awful.
但要是我真诚地面对自我
But if I'm being honest with myself,
也许悲伤散尽后
maybe after the grief faded,
我也会觉得稍微松了一口气
I'd feel a little bit of relief as well,
我能掌握自己的命运
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表