剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
并且不只是她
And she wasn't the only one.
全世界都会让你觉得
The whole entire world makes you feel
你要是没当过妈妈 你就不算一个完整的女人
like you're not a whole woman unless you mom it up.
因此 加里和我做了试管受精 但我们运气不佳
So Gary and I did IVF, and we had the worst luck.
没有一次成功过
I mean, just failure after failure.
上一次 我们植入了三个胚胎
And in the last round, we implanted three embryos.
不巧的是 它们全都卡住了
Plot twist, they all stuck.
那么请告诉我 梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
So tell me, what can the island do for you?
我想让一个喜欢我的成功型男目瞪口呆
I want to be swept off my feet by a hot, successful man who adores me.
嗯
Mm.
我不是在要求爱
I'm not asking for love,
只是为了设立一个标准
just to set a bar
类似于一种帮助我回去后更好生活的练习
as, like, practice for when I get back out there.
我很开心
I'm happy,
我很幸运能拥有我现在的生活
and I'm so lucky to be where I am in my life.
我有超棒的朋友
I've got great friends
和我一同在这个美丽小岛上过五十岁生日
that I get to turn 50 with on a beautiful island.
实话说 我还不错
Honestly, I'm good.
一定有你很想要的东西
Well, there must be something that you've always wanted.
确实有
Well, there is one thing.
我对我孩子的爱胜过一切
I love my children more than anything in the whole world.
但我始终感觉很累
But I'm tired all the time.
就像是精神崩溃 筋疲力尽
Like, soul-crushing, down to the bone exhausted.
我的幻想挺没趣的
My fantasy is boring. It is.
我就想稍微休息一会儿
It's just...a little rest.
卡米和妮特 她们将会入住客房♥
Well, Cam and Netty, they are getting settled in their rooms.
至于你 玛戈特 请跟我来
And you, Margot, are gonna come with me.
你的幻想现在开始
Your fantasy begins now.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
这是什么地方? 这里让我很放松
What is this place? I feel so much lighter here.
这里是你的庇护所
This is your sanctuary.
在这里 没人会来打搅你
In this place, no one can disturb you.
您想睡多久就睡多久
You can rest for as long as you like.
那生日晚宴怎么办?
But what about the birthday dinner?
那才是我们来这儿的原因
I mean, that's the whole reason we're here.
-我绝不能错过 -没事的
- I can't miss that. - Oh, no, it's okay.
在这里 时间流逝得很慢
Time moves nice and slowly here.
卡米和妮特会等你的
Cam and Netty will be waiting for you
就如同时间停止了
as if no time has passed at all.
你能赶上的
You can do that?
我保证你不会错过
I promise you won't miss a thing.
你醒后 可以回到度假村 回到你的房♥间
After you wake up, you can go back to your room at the resort
与你的姐♥妹♥们♥一同为晚宴梳妆打扮一下
and get dressed up for dinner with the girls.
但现在
But for now,
你只管睡觉
all you have to do is rest.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
卡米 是我 开门
Cam, it's me. Open up.
我没化好妆
Um, I'm not decent!
-你的声音听起来怪怪的 你没事吧? -没事
- You sound weird. You okay? - Mm-hmm.
我相信你穿泳衣一定很美
I'm sure you look gorgeous in your bathing suit.
现在很流行“身体积极性
Body positivity is all the rage right now.
好吧 我在泳池等你
Okay, I'll be at the pool.
没想到第一天我要一个人度过
Didn't expect to spend my first day alone,
但不管啦
but whatever.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I--
你好
Hi.
-你没事吧? -没事
- You all right? - Um, yes.
-我没事 -你确定?
- Yes, I am. - You sure?
我是医生 以防万一
I'm a doctor, in case, you know--
-当然啦 -嗯
- Of course you are. - Huh.
陪我聊聊吧
Tell me more.
我遇见他了 -谁?
- Well, I met him. - Who?
我的白马王子 特里斯坦·亚历山大医生
My fantasy man, Dr. Tristan Alexander.
-哦 -你看上去好极了
- Oh. - You look amazing, by the way.
谢谢 我感觉自己睡了一周
Oh, thank you, I slept for what felt like a week.
今天是什么日子?
What is today?
今天是我生活继续向前的一天
The day I moved on with my life.
妮特 我太开心了
Oh, Netty, I'm so happy.
那是卡米的房♥间吗?
Is that Cam's room?
妮特 玛戈特
Netty, Margot.
-你好 -你们喜欢我的新造型吗?
- Hi? - Do you like my new look?
你是
- Is that-- - Are you--
如假包换的
In the flesh!
-卡米 -卡米
- Cam? - Cam?
-是我 -哇哦
- It's me! - Wow.
这周末我们会玩得愉快
We are gonna have so much fun this weekend.
啊
Ahh!
天哪 这条裙子
Oh, my God, this dress.
-太出格了吧 -看看这件
- This is just too much! - Oh, look at this one.
噢
Oh.
我要马上穿上它
I cannot wait to dress this body up.
就是要有这种精神
Now that is the spirit.
我们甚至有为你们定做的香水
And we even got customized perfumes
小心我们赖在这儿不走了
made just for you. Be careful. We may never leave.
不会怪你们的
I don't blame you.
还有 女士们
Oh, and also, ladies,
你们的私人海滩晚宴八点开始
so your private beach dinner starts at 8:00.
我可以先给你们推荐一些酒吧的酒水饮料吗?
And may I suggest some drinks at the bar beforehand?
好啊 我们正要去
Yeah, we'll be there.
抱歉
Sorry.
玛戈特 晚宴前 要我陪你去你的休息地吗?
Margot, would you like me to walk you to your resting place before dinner?
不必 我会振作精神的
Oh, no, no, no. I'll perk up.
-抱歉 -好吧 尽情打扮吧 女士们
- Sorry. - All right, enjoy, ladies.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你敢信吗? 看
Can you believe this? Look.
看我
Look at me.
哦 哇
Oh, wow,
看我这对胸
look at these...boobs.
你真火♥辣♥
You're smoking hot.
我没预料到会像这样
I had no idea anything like this was ever possible.
真是怪极了
It's completely bizarre.
我能摸一下吗? -可以
- Can I feel them? - Yes.
摸着就像牛排番茄
They feel like beefsteak tomatoes or something.
确实 妮特 你想摸吗?
They are. Nette, you want a grope?
不用了
I'm good.
妮特 跟我们讲讲那个医生
Mm, Netty, tell us more about the doctor--
特里斯坦·亚历山大
Tristan Alexander.
-没错 -特里斯坦
- Yeah. - Tristan.
他是个整形医师
He's a plastic surgeon.
他可以修复烧伤 癌症之类的表面损伤
And before you say anything, he does reconstruction, burn victims, cancer patients, that type of thing.
他的医技是旧金山最有名的
He has the most prestigious practice in San Francisco.
当我告诉他我们正准备庆祝一次生日时
And when I told him we were celebrating a big birthday,
他以为我只有四十岁
he thought I was 40.
是吗? 他帅吗?
Did he? Is he cute?
很帅
Um, very.
你觉得他这样的医生是真实存在的吗?
Do you think he's a real doctor?
你觉得他这种人是真实存在的吗?
Do you think he's a real person?
是啊
Yeah.
他是个活生生的人 好吧
Oh, he's a real person, all right.
他给了我他的名片
He gave me his card.
看
Look.
术后修复
Oh, post-surgical reconstruction.
没错
Yeah.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们觉得这条裙子怎么样?
So, girls, what do you think about this dress?
-太紧了 -很有魅力
- It's tight. - It's stunning.
是啊 很像邻家泼妇
Yeah, and it is very vixen next door.
对吧? 我要放手一搏了
Right? I'm going for it.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们会度过一个超棒的周末
You guys, we are gonna have the best weekend ever.
真可爱
So cute.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表