剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
你到底在害怕些什么?
what are you afraid would happen?
我不知道 但她们会决裂的
I don't know, but they would implode.
你觉得你有义务去阻止这样的事发生吗?
And you feel that way about every single obligation in your life?
也许吧
Maybe.
我是怎么死的?
How do I die?
我不太清楚
I don't know exactly.
我想是你忽视了你自己
I assume that you neglect yourself
只想着让别人开心
in order to make other people happy,
这也算是一种美德吧
which is a-- it's a lovely characteristic.
直到它变质了
Until it isn't.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道这首歌♥
Mm-hmm, I know this one.
我喜欢在音乐方面见多识广的女孩
Oh, I like a girl with a sophisticated taste in music.
我在一个音乐世家长大
Well, I grew up in a musical family,
那你呢?
so--but how about you?
我想我只是个老古董
I'm just an old soul, I guess.
现在 他们不再写这样的音乐了
Now, they don't make them like this anymore.
嗯
Mm-mm.
你觉得我刚才打听詹姆斯的事 埃琳娜会难过吗?
You know, do you think I upset Elena before, you know, asking about James?
她没问题的
She can handle it.
我和埃琳娜相识已久
You know, I've known Elena for a long time,
你能留在这儿 真的是帮了她一个大忙
and you being here has been really good for her.
-真的吗? -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
她叫我来参加女生之夜
You know, when she called me up to come here for girls' night,
我还以为她在耍我呢
I thought she was messing with me.
实话说 我没想到她会同意
You know, I didn't think she would agree to it, honestly.
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
你在很大程度上改变了她 鲁比
You've been a great influence on her, Ruby,
也改变了我们所有人
and on all of us.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你现在想干啥?
So what do you want to do now?
我们可以把塞贡多的手放进热水里
We could put Segundo's hand in a bowl of warm water.
听着很诱人
As tempting as that is,
我想继续跳舞
I'd like to keep dancing.
要是你也想的话
I mean, if you do.
你为何认为棺材里的人是你?
Why did you think it was you in the casket?
还是别提了吧
Forget it.
出了什么事吗?
Is there something wrong?
这就是你想换一个身体的原因吗?
Is that why you wanted a different body?
我想它又来了
I thought it came back.
什么又来了?
Thought what came back?
妮特 我去见特里斯坦
Netty, I didn't go see Tristan
不是因为我想和他上♥床♥
because I wanted to sleep with him.
我是希望他能帮帮我
I was hoping he could help me.
帮你什么?
Help you with what?
我得了癌症 妮特
I had cancer, Nette.
你得了癌症?
You had cancer?
什么时候? 你没事吧?
When? Are you okay?
你为啥现在才说?
Why am I just hearing about this now?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
医生通过手术治好了它
They caught it with surgery,
只是医生在术后修复环节搞砸了
except they screwed up on the reconstruction part,
现在 我需要再做几次手术
and now I need more surgery.
我曾尝试过和你说
I tried to tell you, though. I did.
但当时 你正在忙离婚的事
But you were going through your divorce when we talked,
你不让我有机会说出口
and you never let me get a word in.
所以说 你就没告诉我你得了癌症?
So you didn't tell me you had cancer?
我试过了
I tried.
你怎么不按着我的肩 对我大声说呢?
Well, how about grabbing me by the shoulders and screaming it in my face?
我知道我很自恋 但我可是你最要好的朋友啊
I know I'm self-obsessed, Cam, but I'm your best friend.
妮特 我只是不想让你怜悯我
Netty, I just didn't want you to pity me.
你已经把我想作是
You already think of me
一个孤独无爱的猫咪女士
as the lonely, loveless cat lady.
我不能忍♥受被当作一个孤独无爱的猫咪女士
I couldn't handle being the lonely, loveless cat lady
还患有乳腺癌
with breast cancer on top of it.
卡米 在我看来你不是这样的
Oh, Cam, that is so not how I see you.
说起孤独和无爱
I know, talk about lonely and loveless.
我让我的生活看似很完美
I made my life seem perfect,
但请相信我 蜜月早在几年前就结束了
but trust me, the honeymoon was over years ago.
你不知道我有多嫉妒你
You have no idea, do you, how jealous I have always been of you?
什么? 别啦
What? Come on.
卡米 你很有魅力 很漂亮
Cam, you are magnetic. You are beautiful.
你有自己的生活方式
You live life on your own terms.
你可以自♥由♥追寻自己想要的一切
You see something you want, and you go get it.
你说得对 我需要一个男人来肯定我
You were right when you said that I need a man to define me.
而且 我都五十岁了
And I'm 50 years old.
却还不清楚我想成为怎样的人 我想要的是什么
I have no idea what I want or who I am,
这绝对很可怕
and that's absolutely terrifying.
这就是我心碎的原因
And that's why this whole thing breaks my heart
因为你实在是太棒了
because the real you is so awesome.
一想到你需要这具身体使你快乐 我就会来气
And it makes me angry to think that you need this body to be happy.
妮特 你还记得你发现保罗出轨时的感受吗?
Netty, do you remember how you felt when you found out about Paul's affair?
记得 我想忘掉 但愤怒和背叛
Yeah, I'd like to forget, but yeah, angry, betrayed.
对 这就是我对自己现在身体的感受
Yeah, that's how I feel about my body now.
我有过美好生活
I had this great life.
但我的身体背叛了我
And my body betrayed me.
我就想脱离出来
And I just wanted out.
你想脱离你的身体?
You wanted to divorce your body?
这种想法只有过几天
I did. Yeah, just for a few days.
我只想再次感受我完整的身体
I just wanted to feel whole again.
我想我的乳♥房♥♥
And I miss my boobs.
-你的乳♥房♥♥挺不错的 -是啊
- They were great boobs. - They really were.
我很高兴我们没有失去你 卡米
I'm just so glad we didn't lose you, Cam.
不敢想象失去你我该怎么活下去
I don't want to grow old without you.
我也是
Me neither.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
对 你好
Yes, hi.
我想预约一下施瓦茨医生
I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Schwartz.
越快越好 拜托了
As soon as possible, please.
克莱尔 我是玛戈特·谢尔 好的
Claire, it's Margot Shear. Good.
能不能把你吹捧的那个女训练营养师的电♥话♥号♥码给我
I was wondering if I could get the number of that trainer-nutritionist woman you were raving about.
加里 是我
Gary, it's me.
我给你发了一篇文章 你好好读读
I'm sending you an article. Read it.
文章是关于育儿的精神负担
It's about the mental load of parenting.
我要你负担起一半的责任
I'm gonna need you to pick up 50% of this.
具体哪些你可以选
You can choose which half, but it's happening.
琼 我是玛戈特
June, this is Margot.
我需要一个助手 这事没得商量
I'm gonna need an assistant, and this is not a negotiation.
否则我就辞职
Assistant or I quit.
设置提醒:把自己放首位
Set reminder. Put yourself first.
-你回来了 -还在这儿等你
- You're back. - And here to stay.
你也一样
Just like you. Oh.
我不想再看到你躺在棺材里了
I don't want to see you in a coffin again.
-行 -抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry.
- 我俩都是自私自利的混♥蛋♥ -糟糕到了极点
- We were selfish jerks. - Horrid. Awful.
不体谅他人 还以自我为中心
Inconsiderate and self-centered.
这才是我需要的叫醒服务
Guys, it was the wakeup call I needed.
我们还会经常这样做的
We're gonna do this more often.
-一年两次 -一言为定
- Twice a year. -Definitely.
你要让我们帮你
And you're gonna let us help you.
我们讨论过了
We talked about it,
我们每人每月都要帮你照看女孩们一个周末
and we're each gonna watch the girls a weekend a month.
太感谢你们了
Guys, that's a lot.
这对我的空巢综合症会有帮助
It'll help with my empty nest syndrome,
在我没有开始新的工作之前
when I'm not at my new job.
什么新工作?
What new job?
我要和梦幻岛上的女老板一起工作
I'm gonna intern with girl boss here.
我要弄清我想做什么
I'm gonna figure out what I want to do
以及我之后想要成为怎样的人
and who I want to be in this next chapter.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表