剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
没事 从这儿下来
It's okay. Just climb down here.
我有事要和你说
I gotta tell you something.
不要 下面有小动物
No. There's animals down there.
下面有会叫的 会爬的小动物
There's growly, slithery animals down there.
好吧 那我上来
All right, I'm coming up.
谢天谢地 达芙妮 你没事
Oh, thank God, Daphne. Thank God you're all right.
靠这 靠我怀里
Come here. Come here.
我认为你曾经很害怕
Thought you were afraid.
你说的是丛林捕食者? 是啊
Uh, of jungle predators? Hell yeah.
不 我说的不是丛林捕食者
No, not jungle predators.
今晚 我终于知道这诡异的疼痛究竟是什么了
I figured it out tonight what this weird pain is.
在过去 你很多时候都会害怕
You were scared a lot of the time,
特别是在我身边时
but mostly around me.
嗯
Uh...
没错
Yeah.
我始终怕我会失去你
I'm afraid I'll lose you all the time.
亲爱的 我就在这
Honey, I'm right here,
我哪儿也不会去
and I'm not going anywhere.
你别害怕
I need you to be less scared
向我敞开心扉 好吗?
to open up to me, all right?
体会你的感受
Figure out what you're feeling
并告诉我
and just tell me.
我会没事的 一切都会好起来的
I'll be okay. It'll be all right.
好吧
Uh, okay.
现在
Right now...
我感觉自己怀孕了
I'm feeling pregnant.
-你说啥? -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我怀孕了
There's a baby in here.
但我们不想要孩子
But we don't want a baby.
这就是你为什么这么累的原因
Well, it's why you've been so tired.
这就是为什么我一直在哭的原因
It's why I've been crying all the time.
-它不在我们的计划内 -可以的
- It's not what we planned. - Well, it--it can be.
我们可以把书房♥改造成婴儿房♥
You know, we could turn the study into a nursery.
不不不 你没在听我说
No, no, no, this is-- you're not listening to me.
听着 我不想要孩子
Listen, I don't want a baby!
你不想要孩子?
You don't want a baby?
你知道我什么时候想要孩子吗?
You know when I wanted a baby?
我们第一次见时
When we first met.
你说过你不想要孩子的
You said you didn't want a baby, so...
不 是你不想要孩子的
No, you didn't want a baby.
好吧 你知道吗?
Okay, well, you know what?
我不知道要怎么说
I--I don't-- I don't know what to say.
我在你的身体里
Being in this body, you know,
感觉到这个小家伙在发育
feeling this little person growing,
我不知如何解释
I just--I--I can't explain it.
我改变想法了
I changed my mind.
这是我要给蒂姆讲的话
This is the speech I'm gonna give to Tim
告诉他 我不只想要加州地区
telling him I don't just want California.
我想要整个西部地区的销♥售♥权
I want the whole western sales region.
这个我也想要
And I want this.
小孩和事业
And this and that,
它们不可兼得
they don't go together.
可以兼得
But they could.
达芙 它们是可以相互取舍
Daph, it'll be 50/50.
-不 -我们能做到
- No, no, it's - Yeah, we can do it.
从来都不行 从来都不是可以相互取舍的
It's never--it's never 50/50.
男人和女人都追求事业时
When a man and a woman each have demanding careers,
女人总要让步
it's always the woman who's got to give up
哪怕再坚持一会儿就能行
just a little bit more.
一旦女人放弃事业
And once the woman gives that up,
她再也回不去了
she never gets it back.
在这次旅行前 我或许已经坦然接受了这点
I might've been fine with it before this trip,
但现在 我知道强大自信是种什么感觉了
but now that I know what it feels like to be powerful and confident,
所有你认为理所当然的东西
all the stuff that you take for granted,
我都想要
I want to go for this.
我真的很想要这个孩子
I--I really want this baby.
那我们要怎么做呢?
So what do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是看到你全新的样子
But this new you?
真的让我很兴奋
Seriously turning me on.
我爱你
I love you.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
哦 天哪 我又是我了
Oh, my God, I'm me.
-我又是我了 -我的眼睛
-I'm me again. - Ow, my eye.
我又变回原来的我了 谢天谢地
Oh, how I'm me again. Thank God.
哦 亲爱的 过来 让我亲亲
Oh, honey, come here. Let me kiss it better.
哦 天哪 看看你
Oh, my gosh, look at you.
现在 我已经体验过你的身体了
Now that I've been inside your body,
你就准备好大吃一惊吧
prepare to have your mind blown.
好 嘘
Okay, shh.
做给我看 别说话
Show, don't tell.
你要是不跟我谈谈的话 我就不会让你再去睡觉了
I'm not letting you go back to sleep if you don't talk to me.
是你的错 对吗?
It was your fault, wasn't it?
这就是你无法面对的
That's what you can't live with.
当时 路很开阔 天很暗
The road was open. It was dark.
她在我身旁半睡半醒
She was half asleep next to me.
我俯身吻她
I leaned over to give her a kiss.
我穿过小巷
And I crossed the lane,
突然出现了一辆之前未曾看到的卡车
and suddenly there was a truck where there wasn't one before.
所以 没错 都是我的错
So yeah, totally my fault.
谢谢你重提旧事
Thanks for bringing that up.
我知道这件事对你打击很大 令你十分愧疚
I know what it is to... hurt someone and feel the guilt.
从前 我
Once upon a time, I--
我也伤害了自己的未婚夫
I hurt my own fiancé.
但你没杀他
You didn't kill him.
但我伤透了他的心
But I broke his heart.
我把我的痛苦看作是一种自我惩罚
I don't know, I see my pain as a kind of penance,
一种对我过去所作所为的惩罚
as what I owe for what I did.
你接下来是不是要告诉我
And next is the part where you tell me
奥利维亚不会想看到我这样的
that Olivia wouldn't want this,
她要是看到我虚度光阴 一定会狠狠揍我
that she'd kick my ass to see me wasting my life.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it's true.
但是她怎么想已经不重要了
But what she wants doesn't matter anymore
因为她已经没在了
because she's dead.
李先生 我不会帮你实现这个幻想的
Mr. Lee, I wouldn't have given you this fantasy.
到最后
At the end,
从痛苦中走出来的唯一方法就是
the only real way out of the pain is...
你必须经受住这一切
you have to go through it.
这种痛苦是没法挣脱的
There's no way through this pain.
它不像沼泽
It's not a swamp.
更像是一堵墙
It's a wall.
跟我讲讲她
Tell me about her.
她想要追赶潮流
She wanted to be in fashion.
她所有的衣服都是她亲手制♥作♥的
She made all her own clothes.
她一直在做自己的婚纱
She was making her own wedding dress.
我一直都跟她说 我要是看到她穿那件婚纱 我会走霉运的
I kept telling her it's bad luck for me to see her in it.
她做呀 做呀 修修改改
She kept making it and remaking it
还问我有什么想法
and asking my opinion.
最后一套婚纱带有亮片
The last one had sequins.
她不喜欢
She hated it.
她要把它拆散了重新做
She was gonna tear it apart, start over.
但那也是她最后一件婚纱
But it was the last one,
所以他们把那件婚纱与她一同她埋葬
so they buried her in it.
她全身覆盖着亮片 被埋在土里
She's in the ground in sequins.
很高兴看到你俩都回到了各自的身体里
Well, it's nice to see you both back in your own bodies.
我听说你有喜了
And I hear congratulations are in order.
他们说的没错 我们要有孩子了
They are. We're having a baby.
这听起来还蛮奇怪的
It still sounds so strange to say.
我们讨论了一下 我来做孩子的主要家长
We decided I'm gonna be the anchor parent,
基本上就像一个全职爸爸
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表