剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
几天后 我将在维也纳的一个废奴主义者会议上发表演讲
I'm delivering a speech at an abolitionist conference in Vienna in a couple of days.
希望你别介意我不请自来
So I hope you don't mind me barging in.
当然不介意 你一定要留在这儿吃晚饭
Of course not. You must stay for dinner.
我去跟雷金说我们又来了一位客人
I will tell Reggie that we've got one more guest.
不好意思
Excuse me.
罗克不同意 是吗?
Roarke said no, didn't she?
也不完全是
Not exactly.
很感谢你向我推荐了艾格尼斯系列的小说
You know, I am so grateful for you for introducing me to the Agnes novels.
正是因为前人替我们扫清了道路
So many generations paved the way
你我才有机会成为我们想要成为的人
so that you and I can be whoever we want to be.
她们能这么勇敢 那我们也能
You know, because they were brave, we can be too.
你指的是瑞秋这样的女人?
You mean women like Rachel?
要是她没有为我们扫清道路
And if she's not here to pave the way...
那我们就会少一条可走的路
Then there won't be a road.
肯定会少一条
Well, less of one, that's for sure.
所以瑞秋必须留在这儿
So Rachel has to stay
因为此时此地 她的声音需要被人听到
because her voice needs to be heard here and now.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你想先说再见吗?
Do you want to say goodbye first?
不
No.
我想我做不到
I don't think that I can.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
欢迎回来 马歇尔女士
Welcome back, Miss Marshall.
求生成功 科尔先生
You survived, Mr. Cole.
你还提前抵达了
Ahead of schedule, no less.
感觉就像重新体验了我的一生
I feel like I just relived a lifetime.
希望你能将其视作礼物 而不是一份负担
I hope you felt it was a gift, not a burden.
这份礼物可真大 谢谢
Oh, it was a huge gift. Thank you.
我要回家 看看能不能将她挽留住
I'm gonna go home and see if I can win her back.
祝你好运
Ah. Fingers crossed.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
这是为了感谢你给了我一次重新认识过去自己的机会
That is for reintroducing me to someone I'd never given a chance.
现在 我接纳了过去的自己
Now we are friends and living together.
这都是你的功劳
And that's all because of you.
这种时刻就是我这份工作的意义所在
Moments like this, Mr. Cole, are the reason I do what I do.
飞机十五分钟后起飞
Plane leaves in 15.
嗯
Yeah.
看来这次我们这次的故事没有结尾了
Guess we won't have a storybook ending this time.
伊莎贝尔学会了笑对生活
Isabel learned to say yes.
这就是她来这里的目的 对吧?
That's what she was here to do. Hmm?
只不过
I know, it just...
还是感觉不对劲 对吧?
Doesn't feel right, though, does it?
我读完了艾格尼斯系列小说的最后一册
You know, I finished the last Agnes novel.
-结局如何? -结尾的转折真是让人惊掉下巴
- How does it end? - Hmm. With a surprise twist.
艾格尼斯的情人在突然离去之后
After suddenly disappearing from her life,
又回来了 和她永远在一起
Agnes's lover returns to be with her forever.
艾格尼斯知道她们的幸福时光即将接近尾声
Agnes knew their time together was drawing to a close.
清晨的空气带有一丝寒意
There was a chill in the morning air now,
牡丹也全部凋落
and the peonies had dropped their last blossoms.
他们说了再见
They said goodbye.
马歇尔女士 是时候开启你故事的下一章了
Miss Marshall, it's time for the next chapter of your story.
我只是在想...
I was just remembering...
艾格尼斯这样的女人
A woman like Agnes,
也许她就不该得到天长地久的爱
perhaps she was not deserving of long-lasting love.
每位客人都应该在离开梦幻岛时 如获新生
You know, every guest should leave Fantasy Island reborn,
为自己的现实生活做好准备
ready to live their best true life.
我知道你找到了自己最好的生活方式
And I know that you found your best life.
是啊
Yeah.
还有 这里也不是纽约
And it's not New York.
等等 你说啥?
Wait, what are you saying?
你可以选择跟我走去坐飞机
Well, you can walk with me to the plane,
这样你就再也见不到瑞秋了
and you'll never see Rachel again,
你也可以选择穿过那扇门
or you can walk through that door,
这样你将永远成为历史的一部分
and you'll become a part of history forever.
我可以回去?
I can go back?
这取决于你
If you say yes.
慢慢想 我知道这个选择不容易
Take your time. I know it's a big--
我要回去
Yes, Roarke, yes!
你准备好了
Well, then, whenever you're ready.
那就去吧
Go.
-怎么做? -走就行
- Like-- - Go.
艾格尼斯接受了她的命运
Agnes accepted her fate.
接受了她孤独的生活
She resigned herself to solitude.
太好了
Yes.
之后 她远远听到了她的名字
And then, from a distance, she heard her name.
瑞秋
Rachel!
花儿再度盛开
Once again, the flowers bloomed.
只是这一次 花儿永远不会凋谢
Only this time, it would be an endless summer.
我就知道你是个浪漫的人
I knew you were a romantic.
有时候是
Okay, sometimes.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
太好了
Yes, yes. Yes.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表