剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
我需要衣服和泳裤
Because I--well, I need clothes and swim trunks,
我忘带了
and I think I forgot--
你只能在这里待一天 梅尔
Yeah, you're just here for a day, Mel.
-好吧 -嗯哼
- Oh, okay. - Mm-hmm.
那我们就要充实地度过这一天
Then I guess we'll have to make the most of it.
珍惜当下的一分一秒
Let's enjoy every minute.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们就该这样做
That's exactly what we should do.
我知道海边有个清净的地方
And I know a private spot by the beach
你在那不需要穿泳裤
where you won't need trunks.
带路吧
Mm, lead the way.
-行 -那就走吧
- Okay. - Come on then.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
我还真有点不太习惯我俩单独见面
I'm not used to seeing you alone anymore.
鲁比去陪她老公了
Ruby's with her husband.
他昨晚半夜到的
He arrived last night at midnight.
我很抱歉听闻此事 希望她没事
Oh, sorry to hear that. I hope she's all right.
我们稍后再见吗?
Are we still on for later?
当然 一小时后在我家见
Yeah, I'll see you at my place in an hour.
-行 -早上好 先生
- Okay. - Morning, sir.
雷蒙·阿比拉 这位是你的房♥东埃琳娜·罗克
Ramon Abila, this is your host, Elena Roarke.
不如说是我老板 我是来干活的
More like my boss. I'm here to do a job.
阿比拉先生是来给凉亭刷油漆的
Mr. Abila is gonna paint the gazebos for us.
当然啦 你也可以留出一点自己的时间
Of course, you should also make time for yourself while you're on the island.
-你是怎么知道我的? -有人向我推荐你的
- How did you hear about me? - It was a referral, I believe.
对 你在迈阿密认识的人
Yes, somebody that you used to know in Miami.
你只给建筑刷油漆吗 还是给其他东西刷油漆也行?
So do you paint other things or just buildings?
最近没啥赚头
Nothing worth saving lately.
我只是在尽量维持收支平衡
I'm just trying to make ends meet.
我今早有个会议
I have a meeting this morning,
但阿什会帮你入住房♥间
but Ash is gonna get you settled.
之后你可以休息一会儿
Then you can relax for a bit.
我们稍晚一点再开工
We don't have to start the job until later.
没问题
Works for me.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
贾斯珀?
Jasper?
雷蒙?
Ramon?
你不是死了嘛
You're supposed to be dead.
通常情况下没错
Well, I am, usually.
这事很难解释
It's complicated,
但我很高兴见到你 雷蒙
but I'm so tickled to see you, Ramon.
真的吗?
Is that right?
我想揍你
'Cause I'm gonna kick your ass.
雷蒙 你显然有点神志不清
Ramon, you're obviously in a bit of a tizz.
我看到你电脑上的电子表格了
I saw the spreadsheets on your computer.
你骗了我
You cheated me!
都是误会 我能解释
That was a misunderstanding. I can explain.
我早该知道你这个觉得出♥售♥书画赝品是个好主意的人
I should have known that the guy who thought selling forged paintings was a good idea
会转身 在背后捅我一刀
was gonna turn around and stab me in the back!
是我给了你钱
I paid you!
你让我觉得你在乎我 你在帮我 然后你转身
You made me think that you cared about me, that you were helping me, and then you turn around
就隐瞒了你用我的画得到了什么
and lied about what you were getting for my paintings!
Your forgeries, if you want to be technical.
专业地说 赝品是你画的
你还翻了我的私人档案
And you went through my files! Those are private.
-我以为你死了 -我是死了
- I thought you were dead. - I am dead.
你要是被我抓到 就真死定了
You will be once I get my hands on you.
你这个大骗子
You're a liar.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
回来 骗子
Come back here, liar!
你好
Hello. Oh!
逃跑?
Running away?
我必须走了
I have to go.
我们稍后再谈 雷蒙 再见
We'll talk later, Ramon. Toodles!
贾斯珀在这干嘛?
What is Jasper doing here?
他不是已经死了吗?
He's supposed to be dead.
他确实死了
Oh, he's dead.
在梦幻岛 灵魂可以在亡灵节以肉身的形式回来
On Fantasy Island, spirits can return in human form on Día De Los Muertos.
-真是疯了 -好吧...
- That's crazy. - Well...
你为了他把我叫来
You called me for him
你想让我原谅他还是干嘛?
because you want me to forgive him or something?
我不会原谅他的
'Cause that's not happening.
你来梦幻岛 既是为了贾斯珀 也是为了你自己 雷蒙
You're here for Jasper and also for you, Ramon.
你来梦幻岛 绝非偶然
Nobody ends up on Fantasy Island by accident.
你的声音透有一丝烦恼
I'm hearing a little pain in your voice.
不是烦恼
Not pain.
是愤怒
Anger.
你和贾斯珀是怎么认识的?
How did you meet Jasper?
我在童年历经坎坷 我爸死了
My childhood was rough. Dad died.
我妈不得不打三份工
My mom had to work three jobs.
为了生计 我12岁左右
To cope, when I was about 12,
便开始做大量的涂鸦艺术
I started doing a lot of graffiti art.
有天晚上 我正涂鸦一栋楼的墙面
One night, I was bombing the side of a building,
贾斯珀跑出来大声叫喊
and Jasper ran out yelling.
原来他是个画商
Turns out he was an art dealer,
我涂鸦的正是他的画廊
and it was his gallery that I was bombing.
他喜欢你的作品
And he liked your work.
他处处关照我
He looked out for me.
它就像一个父亲一样关心我
He cared almost like a father.
他死后 我却发现这一切都是骗人的
After he died, I found out it was all a lie.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
也许这就是你俩都在这儿的原因
Maybe that's why you're both here,
这样你就可以把你的感受告诉他了
so you can tell him how you feel.
我才不会告诉他
You know what? I'll pass.
我自作主张进来的 希望你别介意
I let myself in. Hope you don't mind.
我一点也不介意
Not at all.
我把你让我带的东西带来了
Got the stuff you told me to bring.
丹尼最喜欢的
Dani's favorites.
啤酒 瑞士烤香肠
Beer, salami with Swiss.
另一半我吃了
I may have eaten the other half.
在阿富汗时拍的照片
That time in Afghanistan.
代表丹尼的卡拉卡人偶[亡灵节的装饰物]
The calaca to represent Dani.
完美
It's perfect.
谢谢你做的这个
Look, thanks for doing this.
我还想说些话...
There's some things I need to say, and--
你不必解释 贾维尔
You don't have to explain, Javier.
所以我该怎么做?
So what do I do?
卡拉卡人偶和这些你带来的代表土 气 灵 火四元素的物件
Well, the calaca and the objects that you brought it to represent the four elements, earth, air, spirit, and fire,
都很重要
that's what's important.
它们能帮忙传达你要说的话
Now it can help if you say a few words.
你好啊 老朋友
Hi, buddy.
你肯定还在生我的气
Look, I'm sure you're pissed at me.
都是我的错
That's on me.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
希望你能谅解
I hope that counts for something.
这样如何?
How was that?
恰到好处 你现在就耐心等待吧
Just right. Now you wait.
你呢?
How about you?
你在亡灵节有没有带什么人回来?
Is there anybody you bring back on this day?
我每天都很尊敬我的祖先
I honor my ancestors every day.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
确实有个我想
Well, there's someone that I...
带回来的人
that I think about bringing back,
我表弟费尔南多
my cousin Fernando.
我有很多话想和他说
There are so many things to say
但我不知该从何说起
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
你可以试试
You might as well try.
我最后也是这么选择的
That's what I finally decided.
憋着不说 人会被压垮的
Can't just carry it with me. The burden's too heavy, you know?
是我的错觉吗
Now, is it just me,
还是你的纹身变大了?
or was this tattoo a lot less when you got it?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表