剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
You think I can't do this?
我可是唇膏大♥师♥ 看好了
I'm the master of lip balm. Watch this.
-嗯? -说实话 真不错
-Huh? - That's actually pretty good.
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah.
太性感了吧 干嘛弄这么性感?
That's hot. Why is that hot?
走吧
Please.
里边请 先生
Here you are, sir.
看到没? 他甚至都没怎么看我
You see that? He didn't even look at me.
就好像我是空气一样
It's like I wasn't even here.
欢迎体验我的生活 等等 别
Yeah, welcome to my life. Wait, no, no, no.
我想要完整的男士体验
I want the whole He-Man experience.
你看到我健壮的肌肉了吗?
Did you see me flexing?
应该说是 我看到了自己健壮的肌肉
Correction, I saw me flexing.
并且 我知道你在看我化妆时
Also, I--I get what you liked about
究竟喜欢的是什么了
watching me put make up on.
我觉得罗克说得对
I think Roarke is right.
这会拉近我们的距离
This is gonna bring us closer.
我们互换后 很难对彼此有所隐瞒
Well, it's hard not to be honest with each other when we are each other.
那家伙在盯着我看
That guy is staring at me.
你觉得他会来搭讪吗?
Do you think he can tell?
我觉得他不会
No, I don't think he can tell.
我想他只是在打量你
I think he's just checking you out.
真的吗?
Really?
那家伙最好别乱看
That guy better keep his eye on his own dinner.
好吧 你吃醋了
Well, well, well, you're jealous.
点菜吧
Let's just order.
我给他人吃的东西 希望你别介意
Hope it's all right to give him people food.
完全没问题
It's perfectly fine.
你还是老样子
You look the same.
你看起来老了
Well, you look older.
真的吗? 远离阳光
Really? Kept out of the sun.
这五年 发生了很多事
You know, a lot has happened in five years.
技术在不断进步
Been catching up.
平板比我上次看到的要好
Tablets got better since last time.
尽管对我来说 它们仍像是“星际迷航”
They still feel like "Star Trek" to me.
但据我所知
But from what I can tell,
这五年真的很精彩 令人难忘
it was an excellent five years to miss.
下一个五年可能也很棒
The next five might be great.
五年后 唤醒我 再告诉我
Wake me in five years and tell me.
你这样是走不出悲伤的
You won't be able to work through your grief this way.
我没在尝试走出来
I'm not trying to work through it.
我在尝试睡个好觉
I'm trying to sleep through it.
实话说 我现在就想回去睡觉
I'd like to go back to sleep right now, in fact.
我已经看够了
I've seen enough.
好吧 这不是我伯祖父和你做的交易
Okay, that's not the deal my great uncle made.
现在 你可以在梦幻岛上睡觉
Now, you're allowed to sleep on Fantasy Island
你想睡多久就睡多久 但每隔五年
for as long as you wish, but every five years,
你必须保持清醒 至少48小时
you have to spend at least 48 hours awake.
48小时 一分不多
48 hours, not a minute more.
嗯
Hmm.
那家伙还在盯着你的胸看
That guy is still staring at your boobs.
这套衣服很受人喜爱
Well, the outfit is a crowd pleaser.
我想揍那家伙
I wanna punch that guy.
你一直都是这样想的吗?
Is this how you feel all the time?
因为我不明白我们怎么能让男人管理国家
Because I don't understand how we let men run country.
你只用就像罗克说的那样
You just got to adjust to the testosterone
适应睾丸激素就行 好吗?
like Roarke said, all right?
啊 这下巴
Ugh. Chin.
真让人失望 真怀念我的胡子
So unsatisfying. I miss my stubble so much.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
别再盯着她的胸看了 它们是我的
Stop staring at her boobs. Those are mine.
它们现在不属于你了
Well, they're not yours at the moment.
怎么就不是我的了 它们曾经长在我身上
Like hell they're not. I grew them myself.
你就不能冷静一会儿?
Can you just calm down?
我用你的肉身 护不了你
I can't protect you in this body.
我不需要你护着 看着我
I don't need protecting. Look at me.
我要走过去 求他揍我
I'm gonna walk over there and demand that I'm hurt.
这不就是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want?
不 我要你大声说出 让你老板
No, I want you to speak up and ask your boss
给你应得的晋升
for the promotion you deserve
你一直努力工作 而不是找借口
and you've worked hard for instead of making excuses.
找借口?
Excuses?
没错
Yeah.
“哦 现在不是时候”
"Ooh, it's not the right moment."
“他输掉了高尔夫球比赛 水星在逆行 ”
"He lost his golf game. Mercury's in retrograde."
这不关他事
it's not about him.
关乎你自己
It's about you.
拿出男人的样子
Man up.
哇
Wow.
你要去哪?
Where are you
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 对不起 行了吧? -拿出男人的样子?
-Hey, I'm sorry, okay? - Man up?
你知道谁需要拿出男人的样子吗? 是你
You know who needs to man up? You.
我很确定我是个男人
Pretty sure I'm a man.
哦 真男人会告诉我他的想法
Oh, a real man would tell me what he thinks,
不会含沙射影 也不会对人指指点点
not insinuate, or make judge-y comments.
你可真是
Ooh, you are really
让我想起了我前妻
reminding me of my ex-wife right now.
你想知道老凯特和我有什么共同之处吗?
You wanna know what good ol' Kate and I have in common?
一种强烈的渴望 不想再和你多呆一秒
A strong desire to not spend one more second with you.
-你要去哪? -我是个男人
- Where are you going? - I'm a man.
我想去哪就去哪
I can go wherever I want.
早上好 马登女士
Good morning, Ms. Madden.
今天早上你感觉如何?
How are you feeling this morning?
糟透了
Rotten.
我和泽夫昨晚吵了一架
Zev and I got in a fight last night.
-哦 给你 -谢谢你
- Oh, here. - Thank you.
-我一个人睡在外面 -嗯哼
- I slept out here by myself... - Mm-hmm.
不用担心有人会伤害我
Without worrying if anybody would hurt me.
这种感觉 前所未有
I've never felt that way before.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我想每个女人都懂你的意思
Oh, I think every woman knows exactly what you mean.
我才刚开始明白
I'm just starting to understand
我们不仅是生活无味
that we're not just stale.
我们不说话 相互指指点点
We don't talk, we judge each other,
我清楚我们有很多问题 但
and I mean, I know we have a lot of issues, but...
我没意识到我们对彼此的怨气这么大
I didn't realize that we were so angry with one another.
这个主意是为了让你们关系更紧密
You know, the idea was to connect you more,
剖去外在的东西
to strip away the layers--
也或许 这些外在的东西已将你渗透
or perhaps the layers were working for you.
也许吧
I think maybe they were.
你洗个澡 就会感觉好些
Well, I think you'll feel better after a shower.
那有一个海滩健身房♥
There's a beach gym
走到头 有一个露天洗浴池
with an outdoor shower just down the way.
去吧 我会叫人送套新衣服给你
Go, I'll have someone send a set of fresh clothes.
-谢谢你 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
嘿
Hey.
你好 你找我?
Oh, hi, hi. You wanted to see me?
对
Yes.
鲁比 我想邀请你今晚
Ruby, I'd like to invite you
参加我在庄园举♥行♥的正式欢迎晚宴
for an official welcome dinner tonight at my hacienda.
我很乐意
I would love that.
-太好了 -你有一个庄园?
- Great. - Wow, you have a hacienda?
是我祖辈世代传下来的
It's been in the family for generations.
-不错 -我还给你安排了一项工作
- Oh, nice. - Also, I've got a job for you.
泽夫·兰德尔需要一个朋友
Zev Randall could use a friend.
你应该知道 他现在在他妻子的身体里
And you should know he's currently in his wife's body.
哦
Oh.
好吧 交给我吧
Okay, yes. I--I can roll with that.
好样的
Beautiful. Okay.
112号♥房♥的客人
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表