剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
隐形了?
Invisible?
没错
Yeah.
所以我
And so I...
循着音乐 只是为了出去走走
followed the music, just to be out,
只是为了让人看到
just to be seen,
只是为了向自己证明 我还活着
just to prove to myself that I'm still here.
现在好了 我永远失去了我的女儿
And now I've lost my daughter forever.
听着 你无法改变过去 懂吗?
Oh, well, look, you can't change the past, right?
所以 你之前搞砸了 现在就应该陪在她身边
So, if you screwed up then, be there for her now,
为人父母
because when it comes to being a parent,
就是要不断尝试
I mean, you can't stop trying.
即使你的孩子对你发脾气
Even when your kid slams the door in your face,
你也要耐心劝解
it's your job to keep knocking.
对你女儿 有用吗?
Did it work with your daughter?
效果可好了
A little too well.
她回家了
She moved back home.
嗯
Hmm.
这谁啊?
What do we have here?
嗨 我是艾琳
这样没意思 罗克
This isn't funny, Roarke.
从逻辑上讲 都是些低劣的魔术技巧
Logic dictates that these are cheap magic tricks.
我不是罗克 这一点也不低劣
-看着点 -抱歉
-Watch it. -Sorry.
你能说话?
Can you speak?
-你能听到我? -快说吧
-Can you hear me? -Say something.
我刚才说了
I just did.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
接触时才会发生
It happened on contact.
再拍一下我的手
Slap my hand again.
这样如何?
How about this?
对
Yes.
是接触
It's touch.
你好 艾琳
Hello, Eileen.
我叫查尔斯
I'm C-Charles.
如果可以的话 你能不能给我解释一下?
Would you be kind enough to explain yourself, uh, if you can?
嗨 查尔斯
Hi, Charles.
我解释一下吧
Explain myself.
正如你所见 我是隐形的
Well, I'm invisible, obviously.
这貌似是这个疯狂小岛开的一个玩笑
It seems to be this crazy island's idea of a joke
或者是中老年人困境的具象化显现
or the literalization of middle age and beyond.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你
Anyhow, uh, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
And you as well.
你能陪我聊聊吗?
Would you stay and talk with me a while?
晚上8点 我就猜你会在办公室
8:00 p.m., so I figured you'd be at the office.
我正要出去
I was-- I was just heading out.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是能买♥♥到的 最好的纯麦威士忌
Oh, you know, just the best single malt money can buy.
-哦 -我想我们可以谈谈
-Oh. -I thought we could talk.
你要是想说和梅尔通话的事
If this is about calling Mel--
不是
No, no.
求你了
Please, okay?
我之后不会再问了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我只是
It's just...
想知道为什么
I want to know why.
听着 我知道你现在感觉自己在黑屋里徘徊不前
Look, I know being here feels like... stumbling around in a dark room
你正要寻找电灯开关
and you're looking for the light switch.
但请相信我的话
But believe me when I tell you...
你找不到的
you're not gonna find one.
鲁比 前进的唯一方法
Ruby, the only way forward
就是沿着预先为你铺好的路走
is to follow the path laid out for you here.
你已经活出了第二世
You've been given a second chance at life.
你就接受现状吧
Try to embrace it.
用鼻吸气 用嘴呼气
In through the nose and out through the mouth.
我没能领会到这样做的意义
I'm--I'm failing to grasp the significance of this.
照做就好
Shh! Just breathe.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我背不好 这真的没啥用
I have a bad back, and this really isn't helping.
我想我们需要
I think we need to take
一个更科学的方法来解决你的问题
a more scientific approach to your problem.
科学解决不了我的问题
Science has nothing to do with this.
这事关我女儿 她不想见我
It's about my daughter. She doesn't want to see me.
因此 我变隐形人了
Therefore, I'm invisible.
我敢肯定你的窘境是有理可循的
I'm sure your predicament can be explained somehow.
查理 你让我很惊讶
You know, Charlie, you strike me
作为一个遭受终身无能为力之苦的人
as someone who has suffered from a lifelong inability
绝不向不合理的事妥协
to surrender in any way to irrationality.
我叫查尔斯 你说得对
It's Charles, and you're correct.
查尔斯 我是个女人 不是实验品
Well, Charles, I'm a woman, not a lab experiment,
我想给你看点东西
and I want to show you something.
你相信命运的安排吗 查理
Do you believe in fate, Charlie?
宇宙并不在乎我们相信什么
The universe doesn't care what we believe.
-宇宙太黑暗了 -事实上 宇宙并不暗
That's dark. -It's really not, just factual.
我想你出现在我生命里
I think you were put in my path
是有特殊意义的
for a very specific reason.
看
Look.
对于不能隐身的人来说 窥探癖是很有风险的
Voyeurism is risky business for the non-transparent.
你之前不也偷♥窥♥我了吗?
It didn't stop you last time.
她是谁?
Who is she?
查尔斯 她是我的全部 却与我恩断义绝
Charles, she's my world, and she's cut me out of hers.
她是你女儿吗? 她在岛上?
That's your daughter? She's here on the island?
我搞砸了 我想得到她的谅解
Oh, I messed up, and I need her to forgive me.
现在 你有用武之地了
Now, that's where you come in.
-我? -查尔斯 你要帮我说服西奥多拉
-Me? -Charles, you're going to talk to her and convince Theodora
我并不像她认为的那样可怕
that I'm not all the terrible things she thinks I am.
恕我直言 我都不怎么了解你
All due respect, I barely know you.
我会告诉你该说什么的
Oh, I'll tell you exactly what to say.
也许你真是个糟糕的母亲
Maybe you were a terrible mother.
-这话太残忍♥了吧 -这是一个符合逻辑的假设
-That's cruel. -It's a logical supposition.
她不跟你说话肯定是有原因的
If she's not talking to you, there must be a reason.
你说话口气真像罗克 一切都是我的错
You sound like Roarke. Everything is my fault.
我开始有种感觉
You know, I'm beginning to get the feeling
我们见面开始 你就一直在操纵我
that you've been manipulating me since the moment we met.
我的出发点是好的
For a good reason.
在科学领域里 我们操纵实验体
In science, we manipulate objects
是为了观察它们在不同的情况下的反应
to see how they will react in different scenarios,
但我不是实验体
but I am not an object.
不 你是个孤独寂寞 思想闭塞的人
No, you're a... lonely, closed-minded stick in the mud.
我要是个孤独寂寞 思想闭塞的人
I'm a lonely, closed-minded stick in the mud
就不会听你讲了
who is through listening to you.
艾琳 你对我来说已经不存在了
And just like that, Eileen, you no longer exist to me.
查尔斯 等等
Charles, wai--
这么快就要走了?
Leaving so soon?
我看够了
I've seen enough.
你在避重就轻
That's an interesting choice of words.
你指的是艾琳
You're talking about Eileen.
你的愿望是体验
Well, your desire was to experience
一些无法解释的事物
something unexplainable.
那你能解释一下吗?
So can you explain it?
她的隐身术?
Her invisibility?
假以时日 我肯定能解释
With time, I'm sure I could.
她的其他方面? 我解释不通
The rest of her? Absolutely not.
你知道 我注视艾琳时 我看到了什么吗?
You know what I see when I... when I look at Eileen?
我看到了一个苦难之人
I see someone in pain.
目光转向你
When I look at you...
同样如此
I see the same thing.
这就是我一直觉得你们可以互帮互助的原因
That's why I keep feeling you can help each other.
我怎么不知道
I don't know how.
我们毫无共通点
We have nothing in common.
首先 你们都因为在意别人的看法而苦苦挣扎
For one, you both struggle to see other people's points of view.
才不是
That's not--
也许 还真这样
That might be true.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表