剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
All right.
行 开始吧
All right, let's do this. Yeah! Whoo!
天哪
Oh, my God.
美女 你来自哪里?
Mamacita, where you from?
迈阿密
Um, Miami.
等等
Uh, wait, no.
这是哪?
What is this place?
圣洛伦佐街
Uh, calle San Lorenzo.
哈瓦那? 古巴?
In Havana? In Cuba?
是的
Sí.
依据你的衣服和非常特别的发型来判断
And judging by your clothes and very specific hair,
我们这是在60年代末?
what are we, in the-- the late '60s?
1967年
1967.
-你要看医生吗? -不用
-Do you need a doctor? -No.
不用 我要去个俱乐部
No, I need a club.
天哪 现在的音乐非常有名
Oh, my God, the music right now is legendary.
-你可以去街角俱乐部 -好的
- Go to El Rincón. - Okay.
在那边
It's that way.
谢谢
Thanks.
但你可能需要先更换着装
But you may want to change first.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Hmm.
请进
Come in.
你看上去挺安逸的
You look cozy.
是啊 我只是沉浸在托尔斯泰的书里
Yeah, you know, I'm just hanging out with Mr. Tolstoy.
你每晚都呆在房♥间里吗?
Have you been spending every single night in your room?
也不是每晚
No, not every night.
但我之前确实有这么做过
You know, I do do stuff.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
我可不想看你在房♥间里挥霍青春
I would hate for you to squander your youth inside this suite.
总之 鲁比 我要离开几天
Anyway, Ruby, I am gonna be away for a couple of days,
我不在时
and while I'm gone,
你有机会去探索一下梦幻岛
have a chance to explore the island.
但有几点注意事项
And there's a few things that need to be taken care of here.
我来这儿就是为了这个
Yeah, well, I mean, that's why I'm here.
很好 我会给你列出清单
Excellent, okay, I'm gonna give you a list.
很好 那你现在要去哪
Okay, great. Um, now, where are you gon--
好吧
Right, okay.
跳舞 对
Uh... Bailar, dance. Sí.
我想跳 但我
Yes, uh, but I'm--
不太擅长
I'm not very good.
别担心 我可以引导你
Don't worry. I can lead anyone.
好吧
Okay.
-你喜欢这音乐? -对 我喜欢
- You like the music? - Yes, I love the music.
我弟就在乐队里 他叫蒂诺
That's my brother in the band, Tino.
蒂诺 蒂诺 蒂诺
Tino, Tino, Tino.
-蒂诺啥? -蒂诺·瓦尔迪兹
-Tino, what? -Tino Valdez.
-你听说过他? -对
-You heard of him? -Yes.
是啊 我听说过他
Yeah, I've heard of him.
等等 你是劳尔吗?
Wait, are you--are you Raul?
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
阿尔玛
Alma.
我给我们弄了点喝的
I got us drinks.
今晚可真是美女云集
All the pretty women came out tonight.
你能回避一下吗?
Can you excuse us a moment?
我需要和我女朋友单独聊一下
I need to chat with my girlfriend.
-他是我舅外公劳尔 -哦
- It's my great-uncle Raul. - Oh.
但他年轻性感 真是出人预料
But he's so young and hot, which is surprisingly unexpected.
怎么回事? 我为何会出现在1967年的哈瓦那?
What is going on? Why--why am I in 1967 Havana?
有时回到过去
Sometimes going into the past
是解放未来自我的最好方式
is the best way to free yourself in the future.
稍事休息 我们马上回来
Taking a short break. We'll be right back.
去给你外公做个自我介绍吧
Go and introduce yourself to your grandfather.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
玛雅
Maya.
瓦尔迪兹先生你好 我是阿尔玛
Mr. Valdez. Hi, I'm--I'm Alma.
这是我第一次听你演奏
It's my first time ever hearing you play.
-你演奏的很棒 -谢谢
-You're amazing. -Oh, thank you, thank you.
叫我蒂诺
Call me Tino.
我也是个打击乐手
I'm a percussionist as well.
我在想 也许我可以抽空参加你们乐队的演出
I was thinking maybe I could sit in with your band sometime.
女人不玩打击乐
Women don't play percussion.
但你很漂亮
Yeah, but you're pretty.
可以学学唱歌♥
Learn to sing.
你要是想和蒂诺一起演奏
If you want to play with Tino,
你首先要征得劳尔同意
you have to get Raul on your side.
劳尔 我舅外公
Raul--my uncle--
我舅外公总让人觉得
my uncle has always made it seem like
他们从未亲密过
they were never close.
你舅外公一定不了解他们
Your uncle must not know them, then.
埃琳娜
Elena.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你有想我吗?
Have you missed me?
我们分别多久了?
How long has it been?
-一年? -差不多吧
-A year? -About.
你来哈瓦那是出差还是消遣?
Did you come to Havana for business or pleasure?
两者兼具
A little bit of both.
劳尔?
Raul?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你谁啊?
Who are you? Really?
-我谁也不是 -怎么了?
- No one. I'm no one. - What's going on?
这个女孩在监视你 弟弟
This girl was spying on you, hermano.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy. I'm--
我是个鼓手
I'm a drummer.
证明给我们看
Prove it.
她会敲 蒂诺
She can play, Tino.
三岁小孩也能敲出这种节奏
Even a child can play that rhythm.
请你离开 别多管闲事
Get out of here and mind your own business.
等会儿
Hold on.
蒂诺 她是美国人
Tino, she's an American.
-也许她能帮我们 -闭嘴 劳尔
-Maybe she can help us. -Shh, shut your mouth, Raul.
-我们不认识她 -没错
-We don't know this girl. -Yes.
我能帮你们
I can help.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't even know what you're talking about.
不管是什么忙 我都能帮
Whatever it is. No, I'll help.
我都能帮 我只
Yeah, I'll do it. I mean, I just--
我只想要点回报
I just want something in return.
我知道你想和我的乐队一起演奏
Yes, I know. You want to play with my band.
我想要你教我
I want you to teach me.
你真是个怪女孩
Ay, you're a strange girl.
不知为何 我喜欢你
And for some reason, I like you.
好吧
Okay.
但我要知道我能否信任你
But I need to know if I can trust you.
你想让我做什么? 庄严宣誓?
What do you want me to do? Solemn vow?
不是
No.
你得和我妻子谈谈
You have to talk to my wife.
哇
Wow.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了?
Ay, what's wrong?
劳尔做了什么让你沮丧的事吗?
Did Raul do something to upset you?
我去拿我的拖鞋教训他一顿
I'll get my chancleta and teach him a lesson.
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
你可真漂亮
It's just you're so beautiful.
你和我外婆年轻时照片里的样子很像
Well, you--you look like my grandmother in pictures when she was younger.
你嘴真甜
That's very sweet.
你要进屋喝点水吗?
Go inside and drink some water, okay?
-行 -我要和我的疯男人聊聊
- All right. - Let me talk to my crazy men.
什么东西?
What is this?
酒水菜单可以更新一下
"The drink menu could use refreshing.
请咨♥询♥调酒师主管
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表