剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
哦
Oh.
你好
Hello.
-哦 -这是我俩的吗?
-Oh. -Is that for both of us?
-不 这是我一个人的早餐 -哦
-No. That's my breakfast. -Oh.
好吧 人们以前都是这么吃的
Okay, you know, people used to eat like this.
我拿了吐司 黄油 全脂牛奶
I got my toast, my butter, my whole milk,
炒鸡蛋 培根 火腿片
scrambled eggs, bacon, ham slice,
一些洋葱土豆煎饼 还拿了些燕麦粥
some hash browns, and got a little oatmeal.
祝你有个好胃口
Well, then, um, bon appétit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我尝试过给梅尔打电♥话♥
Hey, uh, well, I tried to call Mel, and
但没打通
And it didn't go through.
你打不通的
No, it wouldn't.
我说了不算 岛说了算
It's not up to me. It's the island.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这么说就没有机会了?
Okay, well, is it, I mean, impossible?
鲁比 我也希望我有这个能力
Ruby, I-I wish I could.
说真的 鲁比
Ruby, honestly,
我希望我能帮你
I wish I could
直升机要着陆了
Oh, I-I think it's landing.
哦
Oh.
谢谢你载我这一程
Thank you for the ride!
啊
Ah!
我猜是艾琳·米切尔吧
Eileen Mitchell, I presume.
真是出人意料
That was unexpected.
是啊 能来这 我太激动了
Yeah. I-I was so excited to get here
我提前了两个小时去机场
that I just showed up two hours early for the plane.
哦
Oh.
这个大高个就坐在飞机上
And this big fellow was just sitting there,
我就掏出我的信♥用♥卡♥
and so I whipped out my credit card,
然后我就到了 天堂
and here I am-- paradise.
现在 哪里能喝到马提尼酒?
Now, where can I get a martini?
唔哦
Ooh.
我很久没坐过直升机了
I haven't been in a helicopter since
上一次坐是80年代初
Oh, I don't know. It must have been early '80s.
没错 安妮·莱博维茨
Oh, yeah, Annie Leibovitz.
在12月 她把我带到纽约的屋顶上
She had me on a rooftop, New York, in December.
我有肺炎 客人很满意
I got pneumonia. The client loved it.
请坐 米切尔夫人
Um, please have a seat, Mrs. Mitchell.
我是你的房♥东 埃琳娜·罗克 这位是我同事
I'm your host, Elena Roarke, and this is my associate.
你好 我叫鲁比
Yes. Hi. I'm Ruby.
很高兴见到你
Oh, it's just lovely to meet you.
-你是模特吗? -嗯?
-Do you model? -Huh?
我是个模特 尽管这份工作很糟糕
I was a model. It's a terrible job, though.
并不像看着那么光彩耀人
Not nearly as glamorous as it seems.
一旦你年老色衰
And once you're a woman of a certain age,
人们就不想看你
people don't want to look at you anyway.
你要是再老一些的话
And then once you're a woman of a certain certain age,
他们看都不会看你一眼
they simply don't see you at all.
那一定很痛苦
Well, um, that must be painful.
我尽量不去想
Well, I try not to dwell.
不管怎么说 我是米切尔女士
Regardless, it's Ms. Mitchell,
目前单身 但请叫我艾琳
currently unattached, but please call me Eileen.
艾琳 梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
Well, Eileen, what can the island do for you?
这就是马提尼酒
Mmm! Oh, now, that's a martini.
大约一年前,
About a year ago,
我女儿西奥多拉与我断绝了来往
my daughter Theodora cut me out of her life.
她为什么要这么做?
And why did she do that?
也许是因为一次小意外吧
Well, there may have been a small incident.
当时 我照看着小孙子弗雷迪
I was watching my grandson Frederich,
他熟睡后
and after he was sound asleep,
我窜去隔壁 唱卡拉OK
I popped next door for a little karaoke.
这么说 你就把熟睡的孙子一个人留在了房♥里?
So you left your sleeping grandson at the house by himself?
他在婴儿床上睡得很香 也很安全
Sound asleep, safe in his crib.
比起弗雷迪睡觉
And that party needed my attention,
派对更需要我费心
far more than Fredrick did.
我女儿 她表现得就好像是
Well, my daughter she acted like I left the kid
我把孩子遗弃在了公交站台 还给他上挂了块“绑♥架♥我”的牌子
at a bus station with a "kidnap me" sign around his neck.
你觉得这不公平吗?
And you feel like that was unfair?
我生西奥时 还很年轻
I was young when I had Theo,
我不想像那些当妈的一样
and I didn't want to be one of those mothers
抛下小孩不管 我就把西奥多拉带在身边
who was always away, and so I took Theodora with me.
她是我最好的朋友
Ah, she was my best friend...
我的暖心小背包
my little backpack.
我陪她走过来一个充满文化和冒险的童年
I gave her a childhood of culture, adventure.
她会说三种语言
She speaks three languages, you know.
-真棒 -但自从她有了弗雷迪
-Great. -But ever since she had Freddy,
她就觉得
I mean, she thinks
我的每个育儿选择都是错的
that every one of my parenting choices was wrong,
不只是错 还错得离谱
and not just wrong--awful.
这么说 你的幻想是什么?
So your fantasy is?
我的幻想很简单
My fantasy is simple.
我想和女儿一家再次团聚
I want to be with my daughter and her family again.
我很想她 很想他们 这是我心里话
I miss her. I miss them... with my whole being.
简单的幻想可不常有
Well, fantasies are rarely simple,
你肯定会很高兴 你要知道
but you're gonna be very happy to know that I have arranged
我已安排西奥 大卫和弗雷迪登岛了
for Theo, David, and Freddy to be on the island.
他们现在到了吗?
They're here? Now?
啊
Ah!
你何不回房♥梳妆打扮一下呢?
Why don't you go to your room and freshen up?
一小时后 红树林见
Meet me at the mangroves in an hour.
你的幻想将在那开启
That's where your fantasy will begin.
-这样就行? -这样就行
-Just like that? Just like that.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
谢谢你 埃琳
Oh, thank you Elaine.
是埃琳娜
Ah, Elena.
不 是艾琳
No, it's Eileen.
真希望梦幻岛不要对她太苛刻
Oh, I hope the island's not too hard on her.
她只是想和家人团聚
She just wants to be with her family.
确实 但也远不止于此
She does, but it's also more than that.
不管怎么说 她都会如愿以偿的
In any case, she'll get what she needs.
-我们可以进来吗? -当然可以
-May we come in? -Oh, of course.
这里一团乱 别在意 我只是在解包行李
And excuse the mess. I was just unpacking.
一点也不乱 韦克菲尔德教授
Not at all, Professor Wakefield.
我是你的房♥东 埃琳娜·罗克
I'm your host, Elena Roarke,
这位是我同事 鲁比
and this is my associate Ruby.
你好
Yes. Hi.
哇 看看这个
Wow. Now, look at that.
我爱人是业余天文爱好者
My husband, he was--I mean, he is an amateur astronomer, so...
他也会在明晚观测小行星
Oh, then he'll be watching the asteroid tomorrow night, too.
是啊 我想他会的
Yes. Yeah, I'm--I'm sure he will.
韦克菲尔德教授 梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
So, Professor Wakefield, what can the island do for you?
你知道的 我是科学家
As you know, I'm a scientist.
是啊 你是位粒子物理学家
Yes, you're a particle physicist.
这么多年 我一直和团队默默耕耘
Yes. I spent many years on a team
我们在寻找一种叫做“希格斯玻色子”的亚原子粒子
searching for a subatomic particle known as the Higgs boson.
“上帝粒子”
The God particle.
媒体是这么叫的
Mm, that's what the media called it,
但我研究了很久
but I studied it a long time.
它和“上帝”不搭边
It's not God.
好吧 你对此很失望?
Okay, um, and that disappointed you?
我在二年级时
I was in second grade
第一次看显微镜
when I first looked into a microscope
看一个洋葱表皮细胞
and saw a cell from the skin of an onion.
我就被深深吸引了
I was hooked.
我下定决心 要深入研究
I committed my life to going deeper.
宇宙中的万物都是
Everything in the universe is...
有理可循的
explainable,
接着我就发现
and I've come to find that...
研究快要让我崩溃了
almost unbearable.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表