剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
妮莎·沙的人生目标
·全国拼写比赛冠军
·美国高考2200分
·学习一种乐器
·再掌握一门语言
·参加一门顶尖专业课程
·高空跳伞
·学习一种武术
·结婚
·28岁前生第一胎
·50岁前生第二胎
·成为律师事务所的合伙人
·准许年轻人追寻他们的梦想
·开一家餐厅
欢迎参加我们的婚礼
妮莎 和 萨文
欢迎参加妮莎和乔什的婚礼
来自妈妈的未接来电
你需要来一趟 快
你♥爸♥住院了
医生认为他挺不过去了
你需要来和你♥爸♥做最后的道别
你需要来和你♥爸♥做最后的道别
♪ 如果你的色彩褪去 不让我来得及捕捉 ♪
♪ If your color's gone won't let me ♪
♪ 这感觉会将我拉下 下落 不断下落 ♪
♪ And it's pulling me down down down down ♪
♪ 你和我 我们会拥有奇妙的魔力 ♪
♪ You and me, we can be magic, magic ♪
♪ 随我来吧 看看我们会拥有多么奇妙的魔力 ♪
♪ Come on and see, we can be magic, magic ♪
♪ 你相信魔法的存在吗 ♪
♪ Do you believe in magic magic ♪
♪ 随我来吧 看看我们会拥有多么奇妙的魔力 ♪
♪ Come on and see we can be magic, magic ♪
♪ 下落 快速下落 ♪
♪ Falling falling fast ♪
♪ 燃烧时绽放出闪亮光芒 ♪
♪ Burning, burning, burning bright ♪
♪ 就像划过天际的流星 ♪
♪ Like stars across the sky ♪
♪ 就像划过天际的流星 ♪
♪ Like stars across the sky ♪
♪ 即使在黑暗中 ♪
♪ Even in the dark ♪
♪ 我们也能点亮夜空 ♪
♪ We can light, light up the night ♪
♪ 就像划过天际的流星 ♪
♪ Like stars across the sky... ♪
梅雷迪斯
-你看上去很疲惫 女儿 -我确实很累
- You look tired, beti. - I am tired.
我只要熬过后面两天
I just need to get through the next two days,
通过律师资格考试 就可以好好休息一下了
take the bar, and then I can rest.
你怎么在做菜啊 你不是应该去学习吗?
Shouldn't you be studying instead of cooking?
我心烦时 就会在心里复习民事侵权法
I am mentally reviewing tort law while I grate.
-嗯 -还是和往常一样很有趣 但我得走了
- Hmm. - Well, this has been fun, as usual, but I have to go.
我要去做春达[一种印度泡菜]了
I have to finish making my chunda.
妈 你下次做春达时 可以加一点姜黄粉
And next time you make it, Mom, add a pinch of turmeric.
等等 你先别走 我帮你找了个不错的小伙
Wait, before you rush off, I found someone for you.
安加利阿姨的侄孙子
Angali Auntie's nephew's son.
-他是个医生 -妈 我看不清
He's a doctor. Mom, I can't see that.
你能将纸往后移一点吗?
Can you hold it a little back?
-我发你邮箱里了 -他家庭和睦 事业有成
- I emailed it to you. - Good family. Good career.
他妈脾气有点怪 但他爸很和蔼
His mother's a bit of a cow, but his father is very kind.
他挺帅的呀
He's handsome.
进展是不是有点快 迪克拉
Is it too fast, deekra?
要是你想 我们可以把节奏放慢些
We can wait a little bit if you want.
她都26岁了 你想让她被那些离婚失业的人缠住吗?
She's already 26. You want her to get stuck with someone divorced or unemployed?
她需要一个好丈夫
Uh-uh. She needs a good husband.
-他的简历很完美 -你意下如何?
- He's perfect on paper. - What do you think?
我再去找他妈谈谈
I need to get back to his mother.
拒绝他们不就行了
Just tell them no.
我告诉过你 我想把这事安排妥当
I told you, I want it to be arranged.
我们第一次约会时 我就和你说过
I said that to you on our first date.
是啊 还和四年前一样
Yeah, like four years ago.
每次过生日前 见朋友前 吵架前
Before all the birthdays, the friends, the fights.
经历了一次怀孕恐惧 去了两次急救室
One pregnancy scare, two trips to the ER.
妮莎 那都是我们坠入爱河之前的事了
Nish, that was before we fell in love.
我知道
I know.
-你还爱我吗? -爱死你了
- Do you still love me? - So much.
那你怎么能忍♥受得了嫁给别人的这种想法?
Then how are you okay with the idea of marrying someone else?
我知道这有点难以理解
I know it's difficult to understand,
但我想让我的孩子和我吃同样的食物长大
but I want my kids to grow up eating the same foods I ate
说印地语 了解印度文化
and speaking the language and knowing their culture.
我没法改变我不是印度人这个事实
I can't change the fact that I'm not Indian.
我没要你这么做 你现在这样就很好了
No. I don't want you to. You're perfect the way you are.
只是法学院就要告一段落了
It's just that law school's ending,
我需要想清楚
and I need to-- I need to start figuring out
我在人生的现阶段应该做些什么
what I'm doing with this phase of my life.
好吧 你要是做好了结婚的准备
Well, if you're ready to get married...
那就嫁给我吧
marry me.
你可不相信婚姻
You don't believe in marriage.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我以前确实不相信婚姻
I didn't believe in marriage.
直到我遇见了你这个世界上最复杂难懂 有挑战性 有趣 漂亮的女人
And then I met the most complicated, challenging, hilarious, beautiful woman in the world.
现在我信了
And then I did believe.
你愿意嫁给我吗 妮莎?
Will you marry me, Nish?
早上好 贾维尔
Good morning, Javier.
-鲁比 埃琳娜 -嘿
- Ruby, Elena. - Hey.
-你们又迟到了 -还没
- Late again. - Was not.
你们差点就迟到了
Well, you were almost late.
你不能说差点迟到 只有迟到和没迟到
You can't be almost late. Either you are or you aren't.
听着 我很忙
Listen, I'm very busy.
我没空处理我们间的两性关系
I don't have time for all of the sexual tension between us.
好吧
Okay
妮莎·沙
Nisha Shah.
这位是埃琳娜·罗克 你的房♥东
This is Elena Roarke, your host.
这位是我同事 鲁比
And this is my associate, Ruby.
很高兴见到你 沙女士
It's so nice to meet you, Ms. Shah.
很高兴见到你俩
So wonderful to meet both of you.
我等不及了 快开始吧
I can't wait to begin.
好吧 那就去我办公室 开始你的幻想吧
Well then, let's go to my office and get started.
您先请
After you.
等会儿 埃琳娜
Whoa, whoa. Hold up. Elena.
怎么了
Yes.
我晚些时候去你办公室
I'm gonna stop by your office later.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question.
-你能现在问吗? -这个问题和幻想有关
- Can you ask me now? - Eh, it's about a fantasy.
-我有一个幻想 -什么?
- I have one. - What? Um...mm-mm.
你难道不想知道我的幻想是什么吗?
Don't you even want to know what it is?
不想
Nope.
我该嫁给哪个?
Which one should I marry?
梦幻岛无法为你答疑
Yeah, the Island doesn't answer questions.
它只能实现各种幻想
It fulfills fantasies.
好吧
Okay.
我的幻想就是寻求一个答案
My fantasy is for an answer.
这里不同于法庭 语义学不会让你更进一步
Your semantics won't get you as far here as they do in the courtroom.
看
Look.
哦哇 这是
Oh. Wow. This is, um...
-压箱底的 -哇 好吧
laminated. Wow, okay.
我已达成了人生的每个目标 下一步就是结婚
I've hit every life goal either on time or ahead of time, and marriage is next.
是啊 你要做的就是说“我愿意”
Oh, yes. " Say, 'I do.'"
我通常明白我想要的是什么 但这次 我感到困惑迷茫
I normally know what I want. But this time, I'm at a loss.
那就跟我们说说这人两个男人的情况吧
So tell us a little bit about each man.
嗯
Hmm.
乔什富有创意 体贴人 还聪明
Well, Josh is creative and thoughtful and smart.
他赚钱不多 但他正在开♥发♥一款应用程序
And he doesn't make much, but he's developing an app.
我不能细说这款应用程序
And, well, I can't say much about it,
但它潜力无限
but it has tremendous potential.
我有时情绪可能会比较激动
And I can be a little intense.
-是吗? -乔什能让我平心静气
- Is that right? - Josh evens me out.
他让我觉得一切都会好起来的
He makes me feel like everything's gonna be okay.
但是萨文 你看
But Savin, see, now,
我可以预见自己和他的生活
I can see myself building a life with him.
他事业稳定 有雄心壮志
He's stable. He's ambitious.
他也明白我的出身
And he understands where I come from.
我的意思是 我们沟通时的阻碍会比我和乔什更少
I mean, we're gonna connect in a way that Josh and I never could.
你可以在饼干里加一些肉桂
These need a pinch of cinnamon.
纸上写着萨文
Oh. It says here that Savin
是城市纪念医院的心脏科主任
is a head of cardiology at City Memorial.
他甚至还不到30岁
And he's not even 30.
选择他是负责任的表现
I mean, he is the responsible choice.
加些肉桂 再用烤箱多烤两分钟
A pinch of cinnamon and two more minutes in the oven.
-谢谢 -你是怎么想的 鲁比
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表