剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
渴望引起注意
Lookin' for attention
你已成为
You know you got
全场焦点
All eyes on
万众瞩目
All eyes on you
你知道自己想要
You know you want...
4:02
4:03
未接来电
萨沙(经纪人)
新的语♥音♥邮件
萨沙(经纪人)
嘿 克里斯汀 我是你最爱的经纪人
Hey, Christine, it's your favorite agent.
迈尔斯在纽约的《晨间秀》上
Miles has met with Martin
和马丁碰了面
at the "Morning Show" in New York.
抱歉 你没戏了
It's not gonna happen. I'm sorry.
我清楚你多么想要这次机会
I know how much you wanted this.
他们就想要年轻金发女郎
They just want younger, blonder,
同时 基拉会发给你
Meantime, Kira's going to send you
我新的化妆师的名字
the name of my new facialist.
她是行家里手
She does wonders.
该死
Damn it.
-早上好 -大家都
- Morning. - Is everybody ready
起床了吗?
to get some butts out of some beds?
你这也太高兴了吧
You're too damn happy.
快乐是可以选择的 你真该试试
Cheerful is a choice. You should try it.
我喜欢用相机记录快乐
Well, I like to save it for the camera.
噢 别这么悲观
Oh, don't be such a Negative Nancy.
什么味道?
What am I smelling?
今天多云 可能有小雨
It's cloudy with a chance of sprinkles.
有巧克力的 有糖衣的 有...
I got chocolate. I got glazed. I got--
这儿有规定
There is a rule.
-女士 要粉色糖霜的吗? -直播室不许带食物
- Pink frosted for the lady? - No food on set.
除非它是节目的一部分
Unless it's part of a segment.
-直播倒计时五秒 -不许带百吉饼 比萨饼
- And we're live in five. - No bagels, no pizza,
生日蛋糕 甜甜圈
no birthday cupcakes, no donuts.
放轻松 他只是想好好表现一下
Relax. He's just trying to be nice.
3 2
Three. Two.
早上好 凤♥凰♥城 我是克里斯汀·柯林斯
Good morning, Phoenix. I'm Christine Collins.
我很想为您带来
And I would love to be bringing you
早上好 凤♥凰♥城 我是克里斯汀·柯林斯
为您带来今日头条 今早我们将讨论
突发新闻报道
the breaking news right now,
但我闻到了甜甜圈的香味
but instead, I am smelling donuts.
我们这位25岁新来的气象播音员就是这么惹人爱
Our new 25-year-old weatherman just wants to be liked.
所以 在整个节目期间
So now I get to spend the entire broadcast
甜甜圈都将萦绕在我脑海
thinking about donuts.
我们看看交通路况吧
Let's go to traffic.
我们不都尽量不吃甜甜圈吗?
Aren't we all trying not to eat donuts?
我们不是要喝蔬果汁 减少奶制品
Aren't we juicing and cleansing and cutting out dairy
还要戒掉碳水化合物
and cutting out carbs? It's hard enough
靠蛋白粉和菠菜度日已经够难的了
to get through the day on protein powder and spinach.
我不想要被巧克力泡芙的香气折磨
I do not need to be tortured by the aroma of a chocolate eclair.
爱德华对于气候变化的评论
接下来 我们将目光转到
我当然知道 他想好好表现
And yes, oh, I know, he's trying to be nice.
但表现得不够好
But it's not nice.
你知道怎么才算好吗?睡过头
You know what would be nice? Sleeping in
或者别给我注射医用级毒药
or not shooting my face full of medical-grade poison.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
甜甜圈味道好极了
It would be great to eat a donut.
但我要保持苗条 活泼
But I'm supposed to be thin and perky
让观众看得尽兴
and perpetually quaffed.
为了容颜永驻 我付出一切
Forever young. I give everything.
但这远远不够 这 这
But it's not enough. It's--it's--it's...ha.
这永远不够
It's never enough.
我唯一指望的就是你别火上浇油
All I am asking is that you do not make it harder,
因为我现在很火大!
because it is hard enough already!
好吧 看来有人需要休假了 对吧?
Okay. Looks like somebody needs a vacation, huh?
精彩马上回来 接下来是《重返校园》
We'll be right back with back to school looks for less.
梦 幻 岛
新生之岛
让我看见
让我听见
让我指引寻求者
走吧 我们去准备一下 琼斯先生
Come on, let's get ready, Mr. Jones.
Shook ha, na cheese, den I ain't got time
Mekdipaper hussle like mi
Boss gal hafi live di boss life
Whoa, oh, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh, oh
See me walkin'hot hear dem talkin'
I'm the one on di tip a dem tongue
Whoa, oh, oh, oh whoa, oh, oh, oh
我是埃琳娜·罗克
I'm Elena Roarke,
这是我的岛
and this is my island.
就像我伯祖父一样 我让幻想成真
Like my great uncle before me, I make fantasies come true.
你内心最深处的愿望 最衷心的需要是什么?
What is your deepest desire, your most heartfelt need?
就算你不知道 岛也知道
The Island knows even if you don't.
我的家人世世代代都是这个岛的
My family have been the guardians of this island
守护者
for generations.
我们的使命 是改变每位客人的生活
Our mission--to transform the life of every guest.
Whoa oh oh oh oh
所有人面带微笑
Smiles, everyone.
Bag of tricks, now watch me move
队长
Captain.
罗克 你一直躲着我
Roarke, you've been avoiding me.
嗯 就算是躲着你
Hmm. To avoid you,
我也必须想着你 但我可没想着你
I'd have to think of you, which I haven't.
我只是想让你承认我们有过那么一瞬间
I'd just like you to admit that we had a moment.
哦 我们有过那么一瞬间
- Oh, we had a moment. - Mm-hmm.
-但那是过去 -都怪我
- But it passed. - Set myself up for that.
客人们在等着呢
The guests are waiting.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
你好吗?嗨
How are you? Hi.
鲁比 梅尔·阿库达 这位是岛主埃琳娜·罗克女士
Ruby and Mel Akuda, this is Ms. Elena Roarke, your host.
下午好 阿库达夫妇
Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Akuda.
你们一定旅途劳累吧?
You must be so tired from your trip, huh?
是啊 我们筋疲力尽
Yeah, we're pretty well tuckered.
尤其是鲁比 她
Especially Ruby, she--
很高兴登岛
Thrilled to be on this island.
是啊
Yeah.
们想梳洗打扮一下
And yes, we'd love to freshen up.
当然 阿什会带你们入住套房♥
Of course. Yeah, Ash will get you settled in your suite.
待会儿见 玩得愉快
I'll meet you later. Enjoy.
这位是克里斯汀·柯林斯 刚从亚利桑那州凤♥凰♥城来
This is Christine Collins, fresh from Phoenix, Arizona.
柯林斯女士 我是岛主埃琳娜·罗克
Ms. Collins, I'm your host Elena Roarke.
很高兴见到你 抱歉 我有点乱
Wonderful to meet you. Sorry, I'm a bit of a mess.
没关系 我们能解决
It's okay. We'll fix that.
我 我 我在闻甜甜圈
I'm--I'm- I'm smelling donuts.
啊 甜甜圈 甜甜圈
Aah! * Donut, donut *
我史诗级灾难的鬼畜已经风靡全国
Remixing my epic meltdown has become a national pastime.
如果非要说什么安慰人的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
你穿的这件蓝色衣服真不错
this blue looks fabulous on you.
告诉我 梦幻岛能为你做什么
So tell me, what can the Island do for you, hmm?
我的幻想是吃
- My fantasy is to eat
吃啊 吃啊 吃啊
and eat and eat and eat.
并且我走时
And when I leave here,
我要我的身材保持不变
I need my body to look exactly the same.
我懂了
I see.
我很清楚 那是奢望
That's not possible. I knew it.
不 这绝对有可能
No, no, no. It's absolutely possible.
这可是梦幻岛
But this is Fantasy Island,
我能帮你实现这个离谱的愿望
and I can make your most outrageous wish come true.
一顿自助餐 这就是你想要的吗?
And that's what you want, a buffet?
我的第一份工作是在阿马里洛的一个小电视台
My first job was at this tiny little station in Amarillo.
我超喜欢它
I loved it so much.
我为这份理想的工作而感到骄傲
I was so proud of my dream job.
一天晚上 我去约会
One night, I went on a date.
我吃了一片比萨 喝了两杯啤酒
I had a slice of pizza, had two beers.
我们同吃甜点
We split dessert.
两天后 我收到了第一封来自观众的信
Two days later, I got my first letter from a viewer.
她很担心 因为我变胖了
She was worried because I had gained weight.
她确信这表明
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表