剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Really?
这件事提醒到了我
This is the reminder I needed
生命短暂且充满不确定因素
that...life is short and unexpected.
有时我们需要变换思路
And sometimes we need to pivot.
人生本就是一根转轴
That's all it is. A pivot.
除了你 我找不到任何人和我共度余生
And there's no one I would rather do it with than you.
好了
Ahh...there we go.
你真让人惊讶
I'm impressed.
-我本就如此 -好吧 放松
- I'm very impressive. - Okay. Relax.
天亮之后 我们就走去我家
And in the morning, we should hike to my house.
什么?
What?
好呀 好呀 我终于可以参观一下
Well, well, I finally get to see
大名鼎鼎的罗克家族庄园了
the famous Roarke family hacienda.
-你没去过? -你又没邀请我去过
- You've never been? - I've never been invited.
与度假村相比 庄园离这更近
Hmm. Well, it's much closer than the resort from here.
那就照你说的做吧
Then that's what we'll do.
干杯
Salud.
干杯 贾维尔
Salud, Javier.
他们一个六岁 一个五岁
They're six and five,
但他们认为自己已经是青少年了
but they think they're teenagers already.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean, man.
我三岁和七岁的孩子比我当年更擅长学习科学技术
My kids are better at technology at three and seven than I ever will be.
只要他们不互相打闹 那他们就是聪明的
They're smart when they aren't trying to kill each other.
妮莎?
Nisha?
我听说你在旧金山
I heard you were in San Francisco.
你可是《福布斯》杂♥志♥的常客
Well, less heard, more read on "Forbes."
是啊 我刚毕业就离开旧金山了
Yeah, I moved out right after graduation.
我需要换个环境
Needed a change of scenery after...
不管怎样 我遇到几个贵人
Anyway, I got hooked up with a couple of the right people.
事情一件接一件 都是过去的事了
One thing led to another, and the rest is history.
2%靠好的想法 98%靠运气
It was 2% a good idea, 98% luck.
你真是我见过的最谦逊的亿万富翁了
The most humble billionaire I know.
妮莎 你过得怎么样?
Nisha, how have you been?
我显然没有怎么看过《福布斯》
Not reading enough "Forbes," apparently.
你还是在原来那家律师事务所工作吗?
You're still at the same law firm?
没 实际上我几年前就不做律师了
No, I actually stopped practicing a few years ago.
太棒了
Well, that's amazing.
你终于开了家餐厅
You finally opened up that restaurant.
我就知道你总有一天能做到
I knew you would take the leap one day.
真为你感到骄傲 餐厅?
I'm so proud of you. Restaurant?
没没没 实际上 我辞职了
Um, no, no, actually, I stopped working,
因为我有了小孩
you know, after we had kids.
我俩一天忙来忙去的也没啥意思
It just didn't make sense for both of us to be so busy all the time.
萨文是个大忙人
Savin was so busy
他要同时应付医院和他私人诊所的事 所以
with the hospital and his private practice, so...
这才是我们家最有意义的事
it just made the most sense for our family.
很好 我相信你会是个好妈妈的
Well, that's great. I'm sure you're a great mom.
我能和我的前室友再喝一杯吗?
Can I get my former roommate another drink?
-人中龙凤 -我和你一起去
- A prince among men. - I'll go with you.
我想看看他们有些什么酒
I want to see what wines they have.
顺便说一下 你看着真不错
You look really great, by the way.
你也是
So do you.
你为啥要让我难堪?
Why would you embarrass me like that?
我不是故意的
That was not my intention.
你把我的应用程序称作是“小爱好”
You called my app a "little hobby."
我只是口误了 我喝酒喝多了
It was just a slip. I've had too much wine.
我知道你对我不满 因为我赚的钱没有你多
I knew you resented me for not making as much as you.
不关钱的事 我负责家庭收支
It's not about the money. I carry us financially.
最过分的是 你还要让我演个坏妈妈
And on top of that, you have to make me the buzzkill?
你要做个有趣的爸爸 而我要做那个
You get to be the fun parent, and I have to be the one
不让你在某个周二带他逃学去看动物园的坏妈妈
to tell you you can't pull him out of school on a random Tuesday to take him to the zoo?
请给我们两杯水
Two waters, please.
两杯纯威士忌
Whiskey, neat, double.
-出什么事了? -我们失败了
- What's going on? - We're going under.
我们确实在吵架
We're having a fight. We're
不是说我们
Not us.
我说的是我的应用程序
The app.
我的“爱好”死了
My "hobby" is dead.
我不知该如何向你开口
I didn't know how to tell you.
你以前可是对我无话不说的
You used to tell me everything.
别都怪在我身上
Don't put this all on me.
我俩都已很久没有谈心了
We haven't been like that in a long time.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
你俩去跳舞吧 我看管你们酒水
You two should go dance. I'll watch your drinks.
不巧的是我不会跳舞
I don't dance, unfortunately.
我就知道你不是全才
I knew you couldn't really be the whole package.
那你俩去跳吧
Well, you two go.
她一直在找舞伴
She's always looking for a dance partner.
别吧 他不想和我一起跳
Oh, no, he doesn't want to be saddled with me.
与你跳舞是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
别笑了
Stop!
我的眼睛长在这儿
My eyes are up here.
那个疤痕是怎么来的?
Um, where did you get that scar?
-啊 -好吧
- Ah... - Okay.
你要是不方便透露的话 可以不用说
You don't have to talk about it if it's too personal.
没关系的
It's okay.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
我来梦幻岛之前 曾在空军服役
Before I came to the Island, I was in the Air Force.
我朋友们的死因令人难以置信
Lost some friends in unthinkable ways.
我受了伤
I got injured.
后来我被送回了家
And when I was sent home,
我以为最坏的日子终于过去了 但
I thought the worst of it was over, but...
我还是无法释怀
just couldn't adjust.
从没想过还有能让我安心的地方 直到我来到了梦幻岛
Never thought I'd feel comfortable anyplace ever again, then I found the Island.
很高兴梦幻岛能让你感到安心
I'm glad the Island can give that to you.
你不也是吗?
It's not the same for you, is it?
我在这里确实过得挺舒服
I'm comfortable here.
没错 但这不是你的选择
Yeah, but it's not what you would choose.
留在这儿确实是我自己选择的
I did choose to be here.
而且我们的工作很重要
And what we do... is very important.
但是呢?
But...
我有点小醉
I'm a little drunk,
所以我要去睡觉了
so I'm just gonna... go to bed.
好吧 你不想告诉我你的秘密吗?
Oh, okay. Oh, you don't want to tell me your secrets?
-我不想 -等等
- No, I don't. - So hold on, hold on.
-我不想 -让我猜猜看
- No, I don't. I don't. - Let me give it a shot.
-哦 -没错
- Oh. - Yeah.
-真有趣 -你准备好了吗?
- Interesting. - Yeah, are you ready?
-准备好了 -那就开始吧
- Ready. - Here we go.
来吧
Vamos.
你压力大时
When you're stressed,
就会扎马尾辫
you wear your hair in a ponytail.
我就会尽量不在那几天打搅你
And I try not to bother you on those days.
你最喜欢的食物是巧克力蛋糕
Your favorite treat is chocolate cake,
你可以用手吃
which you eat with your hands.
你喝醉后
And when you're drunk,
你的脸就会变红 看起来就像是晒伤了
your cheeks get all red and you look sunburned.
你外表很坚强 但内心却很柔软
You act so tough, but deep down, you're a softie.
还有 你最讨厌的就是向他人寻求帮助
And the thing that you hate more than anything is asking people for help.
-你分♥析♥得挺细致的呀 -嗯!
- That was thorough. - Hmm!
我很关注你
I pay attention.
是啊
Yeah.
世界各地的人都来梦幻岛向你寻求帮助
You know, people from all over the world come here asking you for help.
你为什么自己却不做呢?
Why is it so hard for you to do the same?
人们可以许下诺言
People make promises.
但我已经许过诺言了 贾维尔
I-I've made promises, Javier.
很大的诺言 而且
Big promises, and...
我打破了我的诺言
I've broken them.
我会为我的战友赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
You know, I would've done anything for the guys in my unit-- anything.
在我看来 你就是我现在的战友
As far as I'm concerned, you're my unit now.
只要你有需要 我都会毫不犹豫地帮你
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表