剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
You already gave up Silicon Valley
这样也好 我可以离我的家人近一些
so I can stay closer to my family.
我会回去工作了
I'll go back to work
这样我父母就可以帮忙带娃了
and my parents can help with the baby.
你想回去工作吗?
You want to go back to work?
有电 有热水 对我来说就足够了
I wanna have electricity and hot water.
等我凭借应用程序赚到1亿美元
When my app makes $100 million,
你就可以辞职了
you can quit.
我们会找保姆带娃的
We'll have nannies for the kids.
你可以开家餐厅
You can open up that restaurant.
菜单上会有些什么菜?
What's gonna be on the menu?
嗯
Hmm.
香辣烤鸡
Peri peri chicken,
牛排 但只提供三分熟 顺应天意
steak--but only ever served rare, as God intended.
当然 还有呢?
Of course. What else?
奶油
Cream...
哦 不好
Oh, no.
我们不该谈论吃的
Talking about food was a mistake.
我没事
No. I'm okay.
我们按照你说的做了
We're doing everything you said.
我每周五都穿红色的衣服 并且我们一周禁食三天
I wear red every Friday, and we're fasting three days a week.
她每天早上都喝图尔西茶
She drinks tulsi water every morning.
还没怀上吗?
Still no baby?
没
No.
你们结婚时很相配啊
You were a good match when you got married.
但现在 神灵不看好你们
But now, the spirits aren't in your favor.
不该这样啊
It's not meant to be.
我们要怎么做?
There has to be something we can do.
-什么都行 -你能给我们几分钟吗?
- Anything. - Can you give us a minute?
-我到厨房♥里等 -好的
- I'll wait in the kitchen. - Yeah.
我做不到
I can do this.
但我们真的想要宝宝
But do we really want to?
单是体外受精就很残忍♥了 而现在
The IVF alone was brutal, and now this...
你有何建议?
What are you suggesting?
我们已经这样做了两年了
We've been at it for two years.
也许我们是时候开始考虑别的选择了
Maybe it's time we just start considering other options.
领养或是接受捐赠
Adoption or a donor.
或者
Or...
也许我们没有孩子 一样可以过日子
maybe we just don't have kids at all and we travel more.
不行
No.
孩子一直是我们计划的一部分
Kids was always part of the plan.
计划是可以改变的
Plans can change.
我不是那种人 萨文
That's not who I am, Sav.
乔什
It's Josh.
他才是应该和我长相厮守的人
He's the one I'm supposed to be with.
-你确定吗? -我想要个孩子
- Are you sure about that? - I want to have a child.
而萨文♥做♥不到
And Savin can't give me that.
好吧 那你的其他人生目标呢?
Okay, what about the rest of your list?
你不想看看结果如何吗?
Don't you want to see how it all pans out?
我就想快点做出决定 把这事了结
Part of me just wants to make a decision and be done with it.
你的幻想是寻找自己最好的出路
Your fantasy is to figure out the best version of yourself,
你好没做到 对吧?
and I don't know that you've done that yet, right?
吃完晚饭休息一下吧
Go have some dinner and relax.
未来会显现在你眼前
Let the future unfold, hmm?
喂 是我
Hey. Hey, it's me. Um...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
嗨 没错 我点了牛排
Hi. Yes, I ordered the steak,
但你烤制的时间对于四分熟牛排来说太长了
but you cooked it one minute too long for a medium-rare.
还有 我建议在奶油沙司里放少许刺山柑
And I'd recommend fewer capers in the butter sauce.
我要去洗澡了
I'm actually about to take a bath,
所以你要是能在大约40分钟后送到
so if it could come in about 40 minutes,
那就太好了
that would be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
怎么了?
Why?
我们在路上了 沙夫人
We're on our way, Mrs. Shah.
这不可能 这不是真的
This can't be happening. This can't be happening.
现在 我们只需要关心如何
Hey, hey, hey, right now, we just need to focus
尽快到医院 好吗?我懂你的感受
on getting there, okay? I got you.
-妮莎? -没事的
- Nisha? - It's okay, buddy.
妈咪没事的
Mommy's okay.
妮莎
Nisha!
妮莎
Nisha?
嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
没事了
It's all right.
只是个幻想 你没事了
It's just a fantasy. You're gonna be okay.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
是啊 我们被困住了
Yeah, we're stuck.
没事的 你只要
Well, it's okay. Just you know what?
开车送我回家
Just drive me home, and I'll--
我明早再来处理我的车
I'll deal with my car in the morning.
-没关系 -不不不
- It's fine. -No. No, no.
我们两辆车都被困住了
We're stuck. Both of us.
-你在干嘛? -我们要搭帐篷
- What are you doing? - We're gonna make camp.
那边有块不错的平地
A nice, flat spot right over that way.
什么?
What?
什么 我们要在这个荒郊野岭的地方过夜?
What, we're gonna spend the night out here?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
现在天太黑了 不方便走回去
It's too dark to hike back now.
不如躺平睡一觉
Might as well try to get comfortable.
给你 拿着这个
Here you go. Go ahead, take this.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我没要求看我爸住院
I didn't ask to see this.
我想了解乔什和萨文 而不是我爸住院
I wanted to know about Josh and Savin, not about this.
好吧
Well,
患难见真情
hard times tell you who people really are.
我父亲去世后
After my dad died,
梅尔每年过生日时 都会给我做闪电泡芙
Mel would get me an éclair every year on his birthday
说是为了庆祝他的生日
to celebrate him.
我不喜欢吃闪电泡芙
And I hate éclairs.
但我爸喜欢吃
But my dad loved them.
闪电泡芙确实很可爱
And it was actually lovely
让我知道了有那么一个人在默默关心我
to have someone there who knew and... cared enough to do that for me.
你无法逃避人生中的种种艰难
You can't hide from the hard parts of life.
你唯一能做的
All you can do
就是找到那些默默帮助你度过难关的人
is find the people who will support you through them.
我必须面对这一切 对吧?
I have to face this, don't I?
没错
Mm-hmm.
你准备好了吗?
Well, you ready?
-准备好了 -好的
- Ready. - Okay.
我认为你这么做是命中注定的
You know, I think you're meant to do this.
我好怕
I'm scared.
你看
Hey, look.
你只要让坚强稍微战胜恐惧
Just be a tiny bit more brave than you are scared,
你就会没事的 好吗?
and you'll be okay. Okay?
好吧
All right.
他真幸运 有你这么个女儿
He was really lucky to have you.
我想是时候让我妈搬来和我们一起住了
I think it's time we move Mom in with us.
也许我们应该晚点再讨论此事
Maybe we should talk about this later.
她没法一个人生活
She can't manage on her own.
妮莎 我们可以让她搬到我们附近住
Nish, we can move her into a home nearby,
但她不能和我们一起住
but she can't live with us.
我们不能把父母送进疗养院
We don't move our parents into homes.
-但你妈讨厌我 -她谁都讨厌
- But your mom hates me. - She hates everybody.
我得去招呼家人了
I must go greet the family.
是时候让她搬来和我们一起住了
It's time for her to come stay with us.
我可以腾出我的办公室
I can clear out my office.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我们应该了解一下领养事宜
I think we should look into adoption.
真的吗?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表