剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
What you need?
大伙看到没? 她很快就注意到了我
You see that? She saw me right away, dudes.
请给我一大杯啤酒
I'll take a heavy beer, please.
-没问题 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
-抱歉 -没事
-Sorry. - Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
麻烦来了
Well, hello, trouble.
-我在找我老婆 -怎么说?
- I'm looking for my wife. - Why is that?
他要告诉她重要消息
Well, he has important news for her.
找到她应该不会太难
It shouldn't be too hard to find her.
哦 正好 贾维尔 你过来一下
Oh, perfect. Javier, come here, please?
贾维尔是我们的运输部主管
Um, Javier is our head of transport.
所有人的位置都在他掌握之中
Nobody goes anywhere without him knowing it.
-太好了 -怎么了?
- Great. - What's up?
-女士们 埃琳娜 -嗨
-Ladies, Elena. - Hi.
我们在找达芙妮的丈夫 泽夫·兰德尔
We are looking for Daphne's husband, Zev Randall.
你知道他可能在哪吗?
You know where he might be?
我早些时候见过他
I saw him earlier.
他貌似需要一些时间独自思考一下
Seemed like he needed some alone time.
这要是算兄弟守则的话
If this is a bro code thing,
我才是你兄弟
I'm a bro.
她才是你兄弟
She's the bro.
这就解释的通了
That explains a lot.
那你知道他在哪吗?
So do you know where he is?
抱歉 应该说是泽夫的身体
I'm sorry, she-- I'm sorry, it's Zev's body.
他在海滩另一头的酒吧里
He's at the bar at the other end of the beach.
-太好了 感谢 -你想要我陪你去吗?
- Great, thank you, man. - Do you want me to come with?
-不用 我没事 我能行 -好吧
- No, no, I'm good, I got it. - Okay. All right.
非常感谢你
Thank you for everything.
-行 -谢谢你 贾维尔
- Yes. - Thanks, Javier.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来我今晚能纵情享受狂欢了
Well, looks like I'm free to enjoy my plans tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
我得要去换件衣服
And, oh, yes, I definitely should go get changed.
行 待会儿见
Yep. I'll see you soon.
我喜欢和人闲聊
Yes, you know, I love a good gab session.
我可不想错过什么好事
I'm gonna hear all the good stuff!
好吧
Okay. Yes, yes.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
哦 是你啊 我就知道
Oh, it's you. I should have known.
随你怎么说 老哥
Whatever, man.
哦
Oh.
-你这么做可不明智 -我知道这是什么感觉
- Bad decision, man. - Oh, I know what this is.
这叫恐惧 而且这种感觉很强烈
It's fear, and it's really big.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
动作快 动作快 动作快
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
不不不 来吧 兄弟
No, no, no, no. Come on, guys.
救命啊
Help!
夫妻互换身体
A husband and a wife body swap,
一个已经睡了35年的人
a man who's been sleeping for 35 years
大多数人听到都会感到惊讶
you know, most people would have been thrown by that.
你却没大惊小怪
You seem to be taking it in stride.
是啊 现在是2021年 我的身体却是
Yeah, well, you know, I've swapped my 2021 body
1971年的模样 所以我不惊讶
for the 1971 model, so I'm good.
这地方很大
You know, this is a pretty big place.
我说的是 你在这儿不会觉得寂寞难耐吗?
I mean, you don't get lonely here?
丝毫不觉得
Not at all.
我就喜欢一个人
I like being alone.
你没结过婚?
Never been married?
-没结过 -嗯
- Never. - Hmm.
那你订过婚吗?
Engaged?
很显然 你知道该问什么问题
Clearly, you know the right questions to ask.
你这项能力在我们的工作中会很有用
That's gonna be a useful skill in this job.
抱歉 我在打探你
I'm sorry. I'm prying.
没事
It's okay.
我曾经订过过一次婚
I was engaged once,
但我必须在岛和他之间选一个
but I had to choose between the island and him.
然后你就选择了岛?
You chose the island?
可以这么说吧
Something like that.
噢 开吃
Oh. Let's eat.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我老婆 达芙妮
I'm looking for my wife, Daphne.
她可能早些时候来过这儿
She might've been here earlier.
-你老婆? -老公
- Wife? - Husband.
我说的就是我老公 我叫他达芙妮
I mean--I mean, husband. I call him Daphne.
就那男的
Yeah, that guy.
他和几个客人打了一架
He got into a fight with some regulars,
我把他们都赶出去了
so I tossed them all out.
什么 什么时候的事?
What? When was this?
几小时前?
A couple hours ago?
他要是还没回来
I mean, if he's still not back,
那些混♥蛋♥可能把他“丛林抛掷”了
the jerks might've done a jungle toss.
他们以此为乐
They think it's funny.
什么叫“丛林抛掷” 什么意思?
What's a jungle toss? What is that?
就是开车把一个醉汉送进丛林
You drive a drunk person out into the jungle
然后把他抛到丛林深处
and you toss them on the far side.
他们一般要一两天才能回来
They usually travel back in a day or two.
-好的 -什么? 天哪
- Okay, yeah -what? Oh, God!
这么说你是人类?
So you're human?
纯粹的人类?
I mean, totally human?
我可以刺破手指给你验证一下
You know, I'd prick a finger for you,
但餐巾还很干净
but the napkins are new.
这个岛真的很神奇 而你就像一个中间人?
The island, it's magic, and you're like a conduit?
好吧 但这有什么规矩吗?
Okay, but are there rules?
就像 事情总是会有结果
You know, like, do things always turn out?
这要看你怎么定义结果了
Depends on your definition of turn out.
有没有这种可能
Well, is it possible that
泽夫和达芙妮会和平分手
Zev and Daphne would be happier apart
而梦幻岛只是放大了事情的真♥相♥
and the island is just showing them that bigger truth?
的却有可能
It's possible, yes.
但梦幻岛真会这么做吗?
Yeah, but would the island really do that?
拆散一对恩爱的夫妻?
You know, separate a couple that loves each other?
这样做对吗?
Is that right?
你和梅尔不就是吗?
It did you and Mel.
是啊 你知道的
Yes, well, you know, that--
那比这复杂
that was a little more complicated.
那就对了
There you go.
这是常有的事
It happens,
也许会更复杂
and it can be complicated.
它不也将你和你未婚夫拆散了吗?
Did it to you?
不管怎样
Anyway.
这个岛不只意味着一份工作
You know, this island is-- it's more than a job.
是一种使命
It's a calling.
你可以把它想象成圣女贞德
You know what? Think of it as Joan of Arc,
只是更少施以酷刑
but with less burning at the stake--
至少 到目前为止是这样
at least, so far.
你不是说过
You know, didn't you say that the person
李先生失去的是他的未婚妻吗?
Mr. Lee lost was his fiancée?
真是一段特殊的经历
It's just a very specific experience to share,
也许这就是为什么
so, you know, maybe that's why
你觉得他的幻想很棘手
you found his fantasy such a difficult one.
达芙妮
Daphne!
哦 达芙
Oh, Daph!
达芙妮
Daphne!
谢天谢地 你还活着
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God you're alive.
噢
Oh!
泽夫 餐厅里的那个人
- Zev, the guy from the restaurant,
他一拳打在我脸上
he punched me in the face
我甚至不知道我是怎么来到这儿的
and I don't even know how I got up here
都怪我喝醉了 抱歉
and I think I'm so drunk and I'm sorry.
没事 没事
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表