剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
而且我的余生将在炼狱或者更糟的坏地方度过
And, Ramon, I will be in purgatory for the rest of time, or even worse, the bad place.
我懂了
I get it.
如同你长♥期♥掌控了我的未来
Just like you held my future in your hands for so long,
现在 你的未来掌握在我的手里
now I hold your eternal future in mine.
对 差不多就是这么回事
Yeah, that about sums it up.
看上去你要玩完了
It looks like you're screwed.
雷蒙
Oh, Ramon.
你要的花
The flowers you asked for.
真漂亮 塞贡多
Beautiful, Segundo.
但我不喜欢
But I don't like this.
我得帮他
I need to help him.
费尔南多的灵魂真麻烦
Fernando's spirit is too troubled.
我想也许是时候放下包袱了 塞贡多
Well, I think maybe it's time to lay down the burden, Segundo.
-我也这么觉得 -埃琳娜 抱歉
- Well, that I agree with. - Elena, I'm sorry.
-怎么了? -你看到梅尔了吗?
- Yeah? - Have you seen Mel?
我告诉他他死了 我现在找不到他了
I told him that he was dead. Now I can't find him.
要是我找不到他会怎样?
What happens if I can't find him?
怎么了? 你们这是什么表情?
What? What did that look mean?
有些无法接受自己已经死亡的人
With people that refuse to accept that they have died,
有时会很生气
sometimes they get-- they get very angry.
还会迷失自我
And lost.
好吧 那生气和迷失自我之后呢?
Okay, then what happens after angry and lost?
给他一点时间 他会回心转意的
Just give him a little time. He'll come around.
埃琳娜 我好怕呀
Elena, I'm so scared.
别担心 别害怕
Don't worry, okay? Don't.
她疯了
She's crazy.
我不可能死了 这他妈的毫无意义
I can't be dead. It doesn't make any damn sense.
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you!
你能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you!
喂?
Hello?
-天哪 -嘿
Oh, my goodness! Hey!
-你来自哪里? -说来话长
- Where'd you come from? - That's a long story.
我前一秒还在家 后一秒就到了这儿
I was home, and now I'm here,
抱歉 我完全不知道这期间发生了什么
and, well, you know, it all kind of goes a little blank in the middle of there, I'm sorry.
没关系 我叫贾斯珀
Well, never mind. I'm Jasper.
我叫梅尔 我在和我老婆吵架
Oh, Mel. I'm in a fight with my wife.
我还在和上帝吵架呢
Well, I'm in a fight with God.
但她对我一言不发
But she's giving me the silent treatment.
是吗?
Is that right?
梅尔 告诉我 你和你老婆吵架时会做些啥
So tell me, Mel, what do you do when you're at odds with the Mrs.?
我会打高尔夫让自己冷静下来
Oh, I hit some golf balls, cool off.
那是我的球杆
And there are my clubs, because of course.
你说得对 借我打一会儿
Well, there you go. Don't mind if I do.
你要是想让我复生 一定要选个风景不错的地方
Well, if you had to bring me back from the dead, well done on the view.
-见到你真好 -等等 我要先知道
- So damn good to see you. - Wait, I need to know.
你要说煽情的话吗?
This gonna get all mushy and stuff?
-可能吧 -嗯哼
- Yeah, it's possible. - Mm-hmm.
那我们边喝啤酒边聊吧
Well, then we're gonna need beer.
丹尼
Dani--
先去喝酒 然后慢慢说你那些肉麻的话
Mm, beer first, mushy talk later.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴见到你 大笨蛋
Good to see you, you big sap.
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
做各种运动 对吧?
Plays all sorts of sports, right?
-天哪 -嗯哼
- Oh, no! - Mm-hmm.
她把她的秀发都剪掉了
Oh, she cut off all her gorgeous hair.
她说长发不方便打排球 就...
She said it bugged her on the volleyball court, so...
她看起来很开心
Oh, she looks happy.
她很想你
She misses you, but she is.
看看这个沉迷钓鱼的人是谁
And look who is obsessed with fishing.
是我的女儿
Oh, that's my girl.
他新的妻子呢?
And the new wife?
拜托
Come on.
我都走了六年了
It's been six years since I died.
迈克最好重新找个妻子
Mike better have a new wife.
黛布拉 她是个教师
Debra, she's a teacher,
很喜欢观鸟
apparently really into bird watching.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他们相处愉快吗?
Do they laugh a lot?
-当然 -是吗?
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah?
孩子们喜欢她吗?
And the kids like her?
-喜欢啊 -好吧
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
对他来说挺好的
Good for him.
说说你吧
Now it's your turn.
嫁给你老公? 我跟你说过他找到新的老婆了
To marry your husband? I told you he's taken.
走出过去的阴影 寻找内心的安宁
No, move on from the past, find peace.
这就是我叫你来的原因
That's why I asked you to come.
-丹尼 假如... -别想让我原谅你
Dani, if-- - Don't ask me to forgive you.
我才不会呢
I won't do it.
你无需我的原谅 贾维
You have nothing to be forgiven for, Javi.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
这里唯一心神不宁的人是你
The only person here not at peace is you.
费尔南多
Fernando.
求你了 表弟
Please, cousin.
我想和你聊聊
I want to talk.
让我帮你 费尔南多
Let me help you, Fernando.
来吧 费尔南多
Come on, Fernando, come on.
来吧
Come on.
我没打算做错事 梅尔
I don't set out to do wrong, Mel.
更像是错事自己找到了我
Wrong just seems to find me.
我想是因为我实在太迷人
I think it's because I'm so dang charming.
人们都想给我一些东西
People just want to give me things,
我只不过是利用了这点
and I took advantage of that.
别给自己干的蠢事找借口
Well, that's no excuse for being an ass.
我想现在也无所谓了
I guess it doesn't matter now.
我永远失去了雷蒙
I've lost Ramon forever.
他恨我
He hates me.
我要彻底玩完了
I'm gonna go to hell in a hand basket without the hand basket.
你知道吗 你每次提到雷蒙 你的眼睛都会略微上移
Do you know that your eyes well up a little bit every time you say his name?
是我太敏感了
Allergies.
我每次提到我儿子也会有你这种反应
Oh, same thing happens to me when I talk about my son,
尤其是在我们意见不合时
especially when things aren't right between us.
微笑和委婉的措辞就像一支拐杖
You know it's all a big crutch, Mel. The smile, the delightful turn of phrase--
只不过是用来隐藏小男孩被人忽视的工具罢了
just tools to hide the little boy who was ignored on the playground.
也许那个小男孩是时候长大了
Maybe it's time that little boy grows up.
我一直想成为一个更好的人
I always wanted to evolve into a better man.
我也真这么做了 但时光飞逝
I really did, but time slips away.
现在 一切都完了 人死不能复生
Now, it's too late. Dead is dead.
在梦幻岛上 情况会有所不同
Well, things work a little differently around here.
有一点我知道
Here's what I know.
梦幻岛不会让你失败的
The island wouldn't set you up to fail.
你别放弃雷蒙
Don't give up on Ramon.
你真觉得他会原谅我吗?
Do you think he really might forgive me?
当爹的总会把事情弄得一团糟
Well, I think fathers mess up a lot.
道歉很管用
"I'm sorry" goes a long way.
听了你的话 感觉承认自己的错误很容易啊
You made it sound simple admitting that you did wrong.
你知道我什么时候最烦我老婆吗?
Do you know when I get the absolute maddest at my wife?
跟我说说
Tell me.
就是当我知道她说的是对的时候 就像现在
It's when I know that she's right, like I'm starting to think that she is right now.
实际上 我现在就要去道歉
Well, I've got some apologizing to do right now, in fact.
希望我们在天堂再见 贾斯珀
I hope to see you on the other side, Jasper.
我才不指望呢
Well, I wouldn't count on it.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你就原谅他吧
Oh, forgive him!
他嘴甜 还很聪明
He's sweet, and he is so wise.
我不是故意想要吓你的
And I didn't mean to scare you running off like that.
我也要说声“对不起”
I'm sorry too.
我应该换个更好的方式告诉你的
I should have found a better way to tell you.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表