剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
发带是哪年发明的?
When do they invent the hair tie?
我把头发扎起来了
I've made a knot of my hair.
要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
-你看这... -好了
- You see, it's--oh. - There you go.
现在 告诉我
Now, tell me.
你是如何得知
How did you know
沃尔什有情妇的?
all of those things about Walsh?
就算我告诉了你 你也不会相信的
If I told you, you would not believe me.
你真了不起
Well, you were magnificent.
你真了不起
You are magnificent.
我很害怕
I was terrified.
我不容许他扼杀你的创作才华
I couldn't let him silence you.
-你的呼吸很急促 -有吗?
- Your breathing is lively. - Is it?
这些胸衣太紧了
These corsets are very tight.
-我帮你调松一些 -行
- I'll loosen it for you. - Yes.
抱歉 我得先拉一下
Sorry. I have to get some slack.
这样可以吗?
Is that better?
可以
Yes.
可以
Yes.
你有没有觉得过自己生不逢时?
Do you ever think you were born in the wrong time?
-和你在一起就不会 -嗯
- Not when I'm with you. - Hmm.
真希望在我有生之年 能实现我们对未来的期望
Our hopes for the future, I wish I could be alive to experience it.
你呢?
What about you?
有时会
Sometimes.
但今天不会
But not today.
我得走了
I have to go.
我要赶在温妮从教堂回家之前回到我的房♥间
I need to get back to my room before Winnie comes home from chapel.
你说我该怎么处置你?
What am I gonna do with you?
任凭你处置
Whatever you want.
你学会笑对生活了 对吧?
Saying yes, are you?
天哪 你是怎么做到的?
Oh, my God. How do you do that?
我希望你回家后能记住这种感觉
I hope you remember this feeling later when you go back home.
我怎么忘得了这种感觉?
How can I ever forget this feeling?
听着
Look...
瑞秋不应该待在这儿
Rachel doesn't belong here.
我觉得她要和我一起回去
I think she needs to come back with me.
她理应生活在一个
She deserves to live in a place
无需隐姓埋名的地方
where she doesn't have to hide.
这么说你想带着瑞秋·科尔沃特一起回去?
So you want to bring Rachel Coldwater back with you to the present?
没错
Uh, yeah.
你这样做
And you're asking this
是为了瑞秋的切身利益考虑
because it's in Rachel's best interest,
而不是因为你爱上了她并且不想告别吗?
not because you're in love with her and you don't want to say goodbye?
好吧 听我说完
Okay, hear me out.
你 这里 瑞秋
You, this place, Rachel,
你们都给了我面对真实生活的勇气
you're just all giving me the courage to really live.
而我也想保持这份勇气
And I just want to keep doing that.
在她的陪伴下
With her.
我想她也需要这种勇气
And I think that she wants the same thing too.
那你怎么看?
So what do you say?
等一下
One sec.
抱歉
Oh, I'm--I'm sorry.
我刚读到这章的结尾部分
I'm just getting to the end of this chapter.
噢!
Oh!
怎么了?
Okay. What's going on?
帮我做点事
I have a job for you.
哦
Ooh.
不行
No. Not good.
这水有硫磺味
Ugh. It tastes of sulfur.
抱歉
Sorry.
我再找一条小溪
I'll go find another stream.
我就不明白了
You know, I--I just don't get it.
我们到底在儿干嘛?
What are we even doing out here?
你为何再三将自己置于这样的境地?
Why would you put yourself in situations like this over and over?
我永远也不会这样做的
I would never do this.
你为啥呢?
So why do you?
你想知道? 那我就告诉你
You want to know? I'll tell you.
你在读九年级 对吧?
You're in ninth grade, right?
-没错 已经读了两个月了 -好的
- Yeah. Two months in. - Right.
不久之后 感恩节一周后
So not long from now, a week after Thanksgiving,
你在回家的路上 自顾自地走着
you'll be walking home, minding your own business.
兰迪·博伊尔
Randy Boyle--
什么 那个从小学开始就霸凌我的混♥蛋♥?
What, the dickweed who's made my life a misery since elementary school?
没错 他们一伙人把你从街上拖走
Yeah, he and his buddies pull you off the street,
塞进他的汽车后备箱里
put you in the trunk of his car.
真的吗?
Seriously?
前面这些都还算好的了
And that's the fun part.
他们把你拉去阿迪朗达克公园
They drive you out to the Adirondack preserve,
在一个荒无人烟的地方
in the middle of nowhere,
拿走你的外套 鞋子 袜子
take your coat, sneakers, socks.
在十二月?
In December?
他们以此为乐
They think it's hilarious.
你只是漫无目的地走了一会儿
You just wander around aimlessly for a while.
但到了早上 你就体温过低了
But by morning, you're hypothermic.
但我找到了出去的路 对吗?
But I find my way out?
不对 但你运气不错
No, you get lucky.
一位远足者最终发现了你
A hiker spots you eventually.
但更糟的是我在树林里奄奄一息时
But what's worse, when I was dying out there in those woods,
一种羞辱感会油然而生
is the humiliation you feel
因为其他人都在看你 都在小声议论你
when everyone looks at you and just whispers.
天啊
Oh, man.
那肯定糟透了
This is gonna be so bad.
我暗自发誓 我不会再那样软弱了
I swore to myself I'd never be that weak again.
这就是你讨厌我的原因
That's why you hate me.
因为我很软弱
Because I'm weak.
不
No.
看 这就是问题所在
See, that's the point.
你并不软弱
You're not weak.
我才软弱
I am.
我以为这事就算过去了
I thought I got over it.
不去想这件事 但我从未做到过
You know, put it behind me, but I never did the work.
我只是把这段记忆深藏了
I just buried it.
一直想向自己证明我以前不是你这样
Kept trying to prove to myself that I wasn't you.
就这样泯灭了希望
And that throws Hope away.
该死
Damn.
我从未向别人承认过这点
I never admitted that to anyone.
还有 你知道吗?
And you know what?
你做的没错
There's nothing wrong with you.
你只是个孩子 想要尽可能活下去
You were just a kid, doing the best you could, surviving.
抱歉 是我对你要求过高了
I'm sorry I was so hard on you.
不
Oh. No, no.
没事的 老哥
It's okay, dude.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会没事的 我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine. We're gonna be fine.
我保证我们会没事的
I promise. We're gonna be fine.
-我几周后就要回伦敦 -嗯哼
- I'm having to return to London in a couple of weeks. - Mm-hmm.
我希望你能跟我走
I would love you to come with me.
-嗯 -怎么了 有什么问题吗?
- Hmm. - What, is something wrong?
你一定要回美国吗?
Do you have to return to America?
三言两语说不清 但我不能留下
It's complicated, but no, I can't stay.
我初次见到你时
When I first met you,
我以为我的生活是完整的
I thought that my life was complete.
但现在
But now--
我才发现我当时的生活并不完整
now I can see that I wasn't living.
我也这么觉得
I feel the same way.
等等 你为何不跟我走?
Wait, why don't you come with me?
伊莎贝尔·马歇尔 你在这儿呀
Isabel Marshall, there you are.
鲁比 真没想到
Ruby, what a surprise!
鲁比是...
Uh, Ruby is--
我是伊莎贝尔的朋友 你好
Oh, I'm a friend of Isabel's. Hi.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表